Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping someone can answer this quickly......are the Disney characters in their Star Wars attire only on Friday, Saturday & Sunday?

thanks!

Ugh :( I'm sorry. I hate car issues because they are so up in the air!
Tell me about it. We had a check engine on DH's car a couple of weeks ago...$1600 for a needed fix, skipped the rusty pipe that makes the car rumble lol. The light came on again a week later! Took it back in and it is a no rush thing, so we are waiting since it will be another $800. Ugh. I wish we had good public transit, so we could manage with one car.

You think they will toss a couple of pilots and renegade characters in Rebel Hangar or will it be character free?
this was my question and her answer on the DPB
yulady from FL on May 5th, 2015 at 12:26 pm
This looks awesome, can’t wait. Are there going to be characters walking around? available for pictures or just roaming? Also what are the prices on the items?

2910f3f2b38deedd0340e28075bf1a14

Rachel Brent on May 6th, 2015 at 9:52 am
No, characters are not planned to visit guests at their tables. However, you never know who you’ll find in the abandoned hangar…

How do you know what you can use Aurasma on?
At SWW look for backgrounds that have the purple triangle symbol. In general I just went to their site and looked for their campaigns, they work with several prodsucts. I was trying to google for a list of things but couldn't find one

^THAT is encouraging and exactly what I hoped for. So glad they opened this up beyond the weekends! It's the perfect replacement for me not being able to get a Sci-Fi breakfast (I know it isn't quite as good but it's something!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter