Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool pictures! I was at that panel (on the other side of the room), but I won the book in the "All the Single Ladies" (sexism in SW) panel on Friday.

Cool pictures! I was at that panel (on the other side of the room), but I won the book in the "All the Single Ladies" (sexism in SW) panel on Friday.

Very Cool, this was our first Dragon Con, I was so lost, but we are so addicted already planning next years costumes and trying desperately to get hotel reservations!

Very Cool, this was our first Dragon Con, I was so lost, but we are so addicted already planning next years costumes and trying desperately to get hotel reservations!

Yay for your first time! This was my 5th. I live really close to the hotels (about 15 minutes away by Marta bus). The last couple years I've stayed in a host hotel anyway, but this year I stayed home and it wasn't bad. I still get lost every year, though. I don't think that goes away. :)

For anyone planning vacations in the future, this is def. the time of year to come.
I was at Epcot today, arrived at 10am and did:
Soarin (20 min. wait), Living with the Land, Universe of Energy, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Canada movie, Impressions of France, Maelstrom with movie, China Movie and watched 2 sets of Voices of Liberty and was coming back home around 3:30pm
Wore my SW Rebels shirt today and a lot of CM are excited about the series

For anyone planning vacations in the future, this is def. the time of year to come.
I was at Epcot today, arrived at 10am and did:
Soarin (20 min. wait), Living with the Land, Universe of Energy, Mission Space, Spaceship Earth, Canada movie, Impressions of France, Maelstrom with movie, China Movie and watched 2 sets of Voices of Liberty and was coming back home around 3:30pm
Wore my SW Rebels shirt today and a lot of CM are excited about the series

Until we started going to SWW fall was my favorite time to go, between food and wine fest and the low crowds it gets you so spoiled!

My son is obsessed with Star Wars. We are booking a trip as soon as the dates are announced! Hoping it's soon, as DVC owners it's best to book early!

For those with younger children (adults too), a new episode of Star Wars Yoda Chronicles is on Disney XD tonight at 8pm EST.

I love Yoda Chronicles, but not as much as my son. The humor in it cracks me up. It's that same type of humor we see in the Storm Trooper pre-show.

Did you all see the Phinneas and Ferb Star Wars edition? That as pretty funny too.

Recently, there was also some Star Wars in Kickin' It on Disney XD.

For those with younger children (adults too), a new episode of Star Wars Yoda Chronicles is on Disney XD tonight at 8pm EST.

I love Yoda Chronicles, but not as much as my son. The humor in it cracks me up. It's that same type of humor we see in the Storm Trooper pre-show.

Did you all see the Phinneas and Ferb Star Wars edition? That as pretty funny too.

Recently, there was also some Star Wars in Kickin' It on Disney XD.

Yoda Chronicles, are they the Lego series? I am going to have to look for those, are they selling the series out on bluray/dvd? That would be fun to have that in the back ground to watch while working on costumes or computer projects.

Yoda Chronicles, are they the Lego series? I am going to have to look for those, are they selling the series out on bluray/dvd? That would be fun to have that in the back ground to watch while working on costumes or computer projects.

Yes they are a Lego series...and they are hilarious! I have seen them for sale but always as a single show on DVD. Lately I have found some of the older ones in the $5 bins of movies at Walmart:)

http://observationdeck.io9.com/how-to-improve-star-wars-weekends-for-2015-1593592827
I read this article and it got me thinking:
What would you think could be done (within reason) that would improve SWW?
(also is that padawan helping Ahsoka look familiar to anyone?)

I def. think that Darth's Mall needs to be bigger next year, take it back to the tent behind RnRC
Also, more characters never hurt anyone

Right it's Lego Star Wars.

We haven't watched in a while. There were 3 episodes back to back last night. So funny and entertaining.

http://observationdeck.io9.com/how-to-improve-star-wars-weekends-for-2015-1593592827 I read this article and it got me thinking: What would you think could be done (within reason) that would improve SWW? (also is that padawan helping Ahsoka look familiar to anyone?) I def. think that Darth's Mall needs to be bigger next year, take it back to the tent behind RnRC Also, more characters never hurt anyone

Good catch, yulilin!! I'm not sure how I got behind on this thread and missed your post but I do love that Padawan!!;)

I agree, Darth Mall should be bigger and better stocked throughout all the weekends. We would have purchased more items if they had indeed still been there!

Good catch, yulilin!! I'm not sure how I got behind on this thread and missed your post but I do love that Padawan!!;)

I agree, Darth Mall should be bigger and better stocked throughout all the weekends. We would have purchased more items if they had indeed still been there!

:)
We need a meet and greet with that particular Padawan

:) We need a meet and greet with that particular Padawan

Most definitely! Hopefully the Padawan will be there for SW 2015... I hear she's moving to the special character event travel team soon, but, would love to take part in 2015 because it's her favorite time of year... especially May the 4th!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter