• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends 2013 Tips and Tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!! I did it!! so proud of myself. Thanks to all who offered help thru the private message line.

OUTSTANDING!! I would humbly request that you do the same next week at this time, if the information is available.

Ash

I've done a little searching, but can't seem to find a posting of this year's guide map and daily schedule....can anyone help?

Checking to make sure we don't need to adjust our ADRs and need to plan what days for Jedi Training and getting a FP to meet Billy Dee Williams...

With all gratitude to yulilin3 here's the map pdf.
http://clktp.com/?a=15.20

Here's the map as images:
sww-weekend-one-map.jpg

sww-weeked-one-inside.jpg

OUTSTANDING!! I would humbly request that you do the same next week at this time, if the information is available.

Ash

You're asking me to remember how I did it?!? :scared:
as Master Yoda says: "Do or Do Not, There Is No Try"...it should be available next Tuesday

Anyone know if the Star Wars Autograph books will be available anyplace other than the tent? I'd really like to get DS one to have for Friday morning when we arrive at HS...as I know there will be several characters he wants to see and we will need to get in lines early. I'd hate to lose valuable morning touring time to have to stand in the merchandise line at the tent just to get an autograph book.

Alternatively could I purchase it from merchandising and have it sent to our hotel for when we arrive? We get in Thursday May 23rd and could pop over to HS if it is available somewhere besides the tent but we are planning to go to MK that evening for the parade and fireworks.

Anyone know if the Star Wars Autograph books will be available anyplace other than the tent? I'd really like to get DS one to have for Friday morning when we arrive at HS...as I know there will be several characters he wants to see and we will need to get in lines early. I'd hate to lose valuable morning touring time to have to stand in the merchandise line at the tent just to get an autograph book.

Alternatively could I purchase it from merchandising and have it sent to our hotel for when we arrive? We get in Thursday May 23rd and could pop over to HS if it is available somewhere besides the tent but we are planning to go to MK that evening for the parade and fireworks.

Also wondering the same thing...we are getting to Disney on June 7th and we are not planning on doing a park that night...early morning for SWW on Sat and would like to have autograph book...I hate to add a day to our tickets just to buy and autograph book...

Another question...sorry

We will be on Quick Service Dining will DS be able to use a credit to get the R2D2 Power Pack or will there be an upcharge?

Also what about the frozen drink cup, again snack credit? upcharge? or just OP?

Thanks all you are all so helpful.

Also wondering the same thing...we are getting to Disney on June 7th and we are not planning on doing a park that night...early morning for SWW on Sat and would like to have autograph book...I hate to add a day to our tickets just to buy and autograph book...

the autograph book might be available at the gift shop that's outside of DHS, the one to the left as you are approaching the turnstiles. They will have weekend event merchandise only Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

My boys will not believe that I am actually using "new" technically, let alone plan anything. LOL.

Well I better log off and let the server get some more guests.

Cheers!

Roehl

I am a Network Engineer, I have to have my Technology :upsidedow On top of that I am a project planner, kinda hard to design a network without it!

Stick with us DIS board folks and we will have your sons :faint: -ing in not time :lmao:

Another question...sorry

We will be on Quick Service Dining will DS be able to use a credit to get the R2D2 Power Pack or will there be an upcharge?

Also what about the frozen drink cup, again snack credit? upcharge? or just OP?

Thanks all you are all so helpful.

No the themed bucket lunches, special themed cups and popcorn buckets have to be paid out of pocket. Can't use DDP at all for them.

as Master Yoda says: "Do or Do Not, There Is No Try"...it should be available next Tuesday

Giggle, I understand that... even us IT Gurus will get something working then :confused3 wonder how we did it. Sometimes we try too many fixes or steps at the same time then don't know if it was all of them or only part of them that fixed it :lmao:

Giggle, I understand that... even us IT Gurus will get something working then :confused3 wonder how we did it. Sometimes we try too many fixes or steps at the same time then don't know if it was all of them or only part of them that fixed it :lmao:

That was why my rule was only change one thing at a time. Many times when teaching computer sciences, they fail to remember it is SCIENCE - tied and true scientific method works every time. And, of course, when all other variable fail, replace the user.

Ash

That was why my rule was only change one thing at a time. Many times when teaching computer sciences, they fail to remember it is SCIENCE - tied and true scientific method works every time. And, of course, when all other variable fail, replace the user.

Ash

But But, there is a flaw in your logic... Microsoft... see even if you fixed it one way, wrote down the steps and did it exactly the same way the next time it might not work. :badpc: Happens more times than I can tell you!

replace the user... PEBKAC LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter