**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I hope they still offer the dessert party in September. We loved it before and were wanting to try the new seated version.
I don't immediately see why they wouldn't. Batuu is a different place than DHS. Since DHS is a place for SW fans to transport themselves to Batuu, I see no reason why SW related attractions should leave DHS. That would be fireworks/dessert party, Star Tours, Jedi Training, Launch Bay, etc. I could MAYBE see Jedi Training move to Batuu in the future, but only on the Resistance side under the guise of secrecy in a more remote area away from the First Order.

What I think would be sooo cool, but never happen, would be for Star Tours to add a separate exit, where if your last scene lands in Batuu, then the exit automatically changes from the standard to the auxiliary exit (by auto locking doors and auto opening others), that actually leads you into SWGE. THAT would be really awesome, but probably too extensive and "unnecessary" and problematic for those who would be expecting the regular exit for other plans.

Any reason the last week in August isn't bookable? GE doesn't open til the end of the week and you think it would be prime time to hit star wars fans up for some cash................like me.

I’m probably behind, have we known that SWaGS is now on the calendar for 10pm 8/29-11/2?

I had been watching awhile back but stopped and just happened to notice, so like I said, I’m probably behind.

Still no dessert party dates yet though.

I’m probably behind, have we known that SWaGS is now on the calendar for 10pm 8/29-11/2?

I had been watching awhile back but stopped and just happened to notice, so like I said, I’m probably behind.

Still no dessert party dates yet though.
I haven't been paying attention so that's good to know

Couple of quick questions: We’re doing the party again in 2 weeks time but we haven’t done it since they’ve added the tables - I think I read a while ago that it’s 5 people to a table. Is that still the case? We’re a party of 3 so it’s most likely that we’ll be sat with another couple correct?

Also, I’m pretty short so would you recommend the front or back of the viewing area for us to stand so that I can have the best view? My concern with standing on the ledge at the back is someone tall standing in front of me or someone shoving their kid on their shoulders in front me and blocking my view.

Couple of quick questions: We’re doing the party again in 2 weeks time but we haven’t done it since they’ve added the tables - I think I read a while ago that it’s 5 people to a table. Is that still the case? We’re a party of 3 so it’s most likely that we’ll be sat with another couple correct?

Also, I’m pretty short so would you recommend the front or back of the viewing area for us to stand so that I can have the best view? My concern with standing on the ledge at the back is someone tall standing in front of me or someone shoving their kid on their shoulders in front me and blocking my view.
The tables sit 4.
I would say still staying toward the back and center of the viewing area. If the floor is dry most people actually sit and you'll have a nice ledge to sit on.

With the calendar now showing for a while that the show is on schedule through Nov 2nd but the last day of the scheduled dessert party is Aug. 24th we might be seeing an end to the dessert party (maybe) or for now they won't have it because they might be using the space inside Launch Bay as a pop up store with some items from SWGE or a queue system to buy items at Launch Bay Cargo

I haven't been on the boards in a while. I tend to drift away when I don't have a trip upcoming. That said we are planning an early Feb 2020 trip and I'm hoping we might be able to do the dessert party again. So much stuff is in flux and unknown with GE opening.

All that said, I want to throw huge thank yous to @yulilin3 and @FastPasser. for all of the knowledge you have shared over the last few years that have helped make our trips memorable.

Star Wars Celebration Anaheim just announced.

August 27th - 30th, 2020
Tickets on sale June 21st, 2019 at 9AM PT
Official Hotel Block on sale at 10AM PT

We are doing the dessert party next Friday and then attending DAH. (SW fireworks 9:30, DAH starts at 9:30.)
We haven't done this party for a couple of years, and I know things have changed.
Question 1: We will have a double stroller, I assume they are not allowed in the viewing area? If not, where will it be parked?
Question 2: Where exactly is the viewing area now? Is it the same place as 2 years ago?
Question 3: If we stay to the back, will we have the best chance of exit before the masses to get back to our stroller and start our DAH?
Thanks in advance for any help!!

We are doing the dessert party next Friday and then attending DAH. (SW fireworks 9:30, DAH starts at 9:30.)
We haven't done this party for a couple of years, and I know things have changed.
Question 1: We will have a double stroller, I assume they are not allowed in the viewing area? If not, where will it be parked?
Question 2: Where exactly is the viewing area now? Is it the same place as 2 years ago?
Question 3: If we stay to the back, will we have the best chance of exit before the masses to get back to our stroller and start our DAH?
1. correct stroller parking is right outside of LB
2. Don't remember where it was 2 years ago. Now it's on center stage (elevated area right in front of the Chinese Theater where the pin store used to be under the hat
3. The area is fairly small so you won't have a problem exiting, I would stay to the back and slight right as you face the theater, just so you can go back and get the stroller.
Have fun

1. correct stroller parking is right outside of LB
2. Don't remember where it was 2 years ago. Now it's on center stage (elevated area right in front of the Chinese Theater where the pin store used to be under the hat
3. The area is fairly small so you won't have a problem exiting, I would stay to the back and slight right as you face the theater, just so you can go back and get the stroller.
Have fun
Thank you! I knew you'd help once again! :goodvibes

Hello everyone.
My family did the Star Wars Guided Tour two years ago and absolutely loved it. We are hoping to do the tour again during our upcoming trip in August. However, we have not been able to book any dates after July. Has anyone heard if they are discontinuing the tour? Thank you.

Hello everyone.
My family did the Star Wars Guided Tour two years ago and absolutely loved it. We are hoping to do the tour again during our upcoming trip in August. However, we have not been able to book any dates after July. Has anyone heard if they are discontinuing the tour? Thank you.
No clue, sorry

We were a party of 2 and had our own table! The night we went they didn’t seem to be combining parties together.

We were a party of 2 and had our own table! The night we went, they didn’t seem to be combining parties together. Everyone from the party sat during the show.

March of the First Order is ending July 7th. The walk around Storm Troopers are also ending that day.

I expect this is a getting ready for SWGE thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter