**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I would. Even though there have been many reports that you have time to do chewie and bb8 during the party. I would rather spend that time relaxing and enjoying the food, drinks and atmosphere.
Remember Kylo m&g comes with the party
Now if you simply don't have time to do them before then you could during the party
Thanks. My kids might get antsy during the party but I still think I will leave some free time before the party in case we want to go ahead and take care of at least one of the meets.

If it won’t let you book,try in the morning, sometimes they don’t turn on the booking switch even tho it shows up blue

If it won’t let you book,try in the morning, sometimes they don’t turn on the booking switch even tho it shows up blue

Yeah... it sometimes takes a day or two until they are actually available to buy. At least I know they are available. :dogdance:

Totally waiting on August! Just missing July by a couple of days. DD is wanting to take her huge Star Wars fan BF, it will be his first trip to WDW as he is from the UK as well. Hope these don’t end with July. DAH would be a real bonus.

Looking for timing advice...5:15 fp for Fop to 7:30 party?

I'm trying to see if it's possible to get from AK to HS in time for the party. I will have my car, but prefer not to drive if possible. It's my twins birthday and I wanted to do a meal, but since they LOVE desserts (and SW) someone suggested the party instead. We've never done any of the parties so I have no experience with them. We could be in line early for our fp, but I don't want to miss out on any of the party time (read: dessert eating). Worst case, I cancel the FoP and make someone refreshing happy.

Thoughts?

(It's worth it, right? The price is partially why we have never done it, but after doing NYE fireworks at MK...totally last minute...I'd buy that in a heartbeat to save myself from the sardine packing. This is more for the experience (read:desserts), the characters (and desserts), and mainly...the desserts. Sounds like my kids never get sugar, right??)

Looking for timing advice...5:15 fp for Fop to 7:30 party?

I'm trying to see if it's possible to get from AK to HS in time for the party. I will have my car, but prefer not to drive if possible. It's my twins birthday and I wanted to do a meal, but since they LOVE desserts (and SW) someone suggested the party instead. We've never done any of the parties so I have no experience with them. We could be in line early for our fp, but I don't want to miss out on any of the party time (read: dessert eating). Worst case, I cancel the FoP and make someone refreshing happy.

Thoughts?

(It's worth it, right? The price is partially why we have never done it, but after doing NYE fireworks at MK...totally last minute...I'd buy that in a heartbeat to save myself from the sardine packing. This is more for the experience (read:desserts), the characters (and desserts), and mainly...the desserts. Sounds like my kids never get sugar, right??)
and the drinks :)
Ok let's break down the timing:
Go into FoP at 5:10pm if everything is working at full speed you'll be out around 5:40 (5:15 going into 1st pre show, 5:30pm going on to the ride) walk to the front of Al you'll get there latest at 6pm, so technically you would have time to bus to DHS or better yet take a taxi/uber. This is if FoP is working perfectly at full steam

and the drinks :)
Ok let's break down the timing:
Go into FoP at 5:10pm if everything is working at full speed you'll be out around 5:40 (5:15 going into 1st pre show, 5:30pm going on to the ride) walk to the front of Al you'll get there latest at 6pm, so technically you would have time to bus to DHS or better yet take a taxi/uber. This is if FoP is working perfectly at full steam

Well, kids are turning 9 so I'm the only one drinking...hence the not wanting to drive and take the disney bus instead (I don't mind it like other people I live with).

We'll be early to FoP.

How early do you check in...read: how early can we start eating desserts? (ADR says 7:30.)

Well, kids are turning 9 so I'm the only one drinking...hence the not wanting to drive and take the disney bus instead (I don't mind it like other people I live with).

We'll be early to FoP.

How early do you check in...read: how early can we start eating desserts? (ADR says 7:30.)
7:15pm

I'm hoping I could get some help with strategizing the SWaGS dessert party for a night in late July. We haven't gone to this party since Dec. 2017, so I'm a little unfamiliar with the new set-up and we are taking some WDW first-timers, so I would like to maximize our party time as best we can. It sounds like there is now assigned seating (woohoo!) and you get a time window to meet Kylo Ren - is that correct? The night we are going, the party starts at 8:00 pm with the show starting at 9:30 pm. During the party, we would like to meet Kylo, Chewy and BB-8, but I also would love to show up as close to 8 pm as possible. I'm assuming Wonderful World of Animation will also be showing that night, so we'd like to get out in time to see that before SWaGS as well. Is this even possible? Thanks for any tips and tricks you might have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter