• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official October 2020 Thread!

Huh. My Disney Experience says that mine will be ready for pick up at the front desk. We're still 4 months away. Anyone have any idea why they would not ship to me?
View attachment 501275
Hmm...my trip is first week of October and I received mine weeks ago. Only time they aren't shipped is if you're from outside the US :confused3 unless there was an option (or a checkbox) to tick to have them picked up instead of shipped when you ordered them. I would give them a call maybe!

Well....that probably did it for us. We were only going for the party. Hopefully it’ll be back next year and we can attend! I’m really thinking about peace-ing out October peeps, but I’ve got to talk to the family first. If so, I hope you all have wonderful vacations!

Last edited:

I had rescheduled the party since my April Villains Party was cancelled. Starting to think my whole October trip will be a bust. 😭

We're still going. For us MNSSHP wasn't a deal breaker, but it would have been cool to attend again. I'm more excited that F&W is still a go, even if it's in a limited capacity than previous years. We're just going to roll with the punches and try enjoying ourselves the best we can. For those choosing to cancel, sorry things didn't work out.

Canceled May trip. Re-booked in October at Yacht Club. Now I find out that the NBA is taken over the Yacht Club. Disney has sucked most of the magic out of everything. Cut back hours. Canceled Halloween Party. Cancelled Eat to the Beat. The list goes on and on. Seriously thinking about throwing in the towel and heading to Universal and Margaritaville Resort.

I’m not cancelling. I was just looking forward to doing certain things, and now it’s been taken away. I just want all this to be over! (And I barely leave my house right now- just want safety/normal.)

Park reservations will be available through September 26, 2021, based on your Resort stay and ticket eligibility
Thats all it says...
I am hoping its not like fast passes and gone in 10 seconds.. I cant tell my kids sorry kids no HS for our second day you have to go to epcot. ( my kids least favorite)
And next week i can make reservations for next year im looking forward to that as well.

I think that Disney may have just stuck a big fork in my October plans. I have reservations at the Polynesian with my DVC points, but I don't have passes yet. I am on the phone waiting for Member Services to pick up to see what my options are. Getting stuck with sloppy leftovers for my trip after everyone with passes gets a whack at it will really make me mad.

I think that Disney may have just stuck a big fork in my October plans. I have reservations at the Polynesian with my DVC points, but I don't have passes yet. I am on the phone waiting for Member Services to pick up to see what my options are. Getting stuck with sloppy leftovers for my trip after everyone with passes gets a whack at it will really make me mad.
Let us know what ends up happening. We're in the same boat, but we rented points from an individual.

Let us know what ends up happening. We're in the same boat, but we rented points from an individual.
Ugh. I'm sorry :(. At least I can cancel my reservation. Member Services told me that they could not sell me a pass. Maybe they will allow people with resort reservations to buy passes after the first two phases but before June 28th when the park reservations are opened to offsite guests.

Canceled May trip. Re-booked in October at Yacht Club. Now I find out that the NBA is taken over the Yacht Club. Disney has sucked most of the magic out of everything. Cut back hours. Canceled Halloween Party. Cancelled Eat to the Beat. The list goes on and on. Seriously thinking about throwing in the towel and heading to Universal and Margaritaville Resort.
I’m right there with you! We splurged and booked GDT CL for the 7th-13th. If the NBA boots us I hope we at least get put into another CL resort! (If they can even open the clubs) Ugh, I’m so frustrated. We may end up at Universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter