*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Magic bands should be delivered today or tomorrow. I got a replacement tag for our trailer on Wednesday so we can bring our golf cart down with us. I fixed the coolant leak on the motorhome yesterday! Tire pressure sensors arrived yesterday so I will get that paired up and working this weekend. I am going to detail the outside of the motorhome on Saturday. Going to triple check of fluids and tire pressures and start loading park essentials. 21 days!

Couldn't get a camping spot at the FT on the 19th of October so I just reserved a spot at a campground about 2 hours away. Won't be at Disney but will be 95% of the way there!!

My good friend and I are finally booked for the Hilton October 8th - 12 and have MNSSHP tickets for 10/8, the day we arrive.

Wishing for a generous fairy god-dis’er with DVC membership to perhaps help grant us an early magical entry at 2pm if possible. I have an AP, but my friend does not... Feel free to PM.

Leaving in 9 days! Getting excited. I'll be there with my daughter from 10/7 to 10/11. :yay:

:tink: I added you both into the Roll Call! :tigger::mickeyjum

I know you really have to look at for a bit. Gives you quite a bit of information though. Still very unpredictable because that's what these weather systems are so it's almost impossible to say whether Florida will be affected eventually. Looks like as of this time that Tropical Storm (NOT a Hurricane) Karen is expected to approach PR, USVI and BVI by Tuesday. If you check the cone maps you may get a better idea.

I am sure hoping that weather.com is not right. It says thunderstorms all this week and we are leaving for Disney October 1st.

I am sure hoping that weather.com is not right. It says thunderstorms all this week and we are leaving for Disney October 1st.
It might just be looking at a typical summer pattern of nice (humid) days with thunderstorms every afternoon. Fingers crossed for you!

Counting down the days until our Disney Trip!! DH and I will be there for our honeymoon/anniversary from October 20 until 25th. Attending our first MNSSHP on the 24th. We're coming from Australia and this will be my first time visiting WDW and DH's second. We're staying in All Star Music :)
:tink: Welcome! I added you to the Roll Call! :mickeyjum

So much celebration! Be sure to stop in at Town Hall for your buttons.
We're going to be at the MNSSHP on the same night - hoping for it to be perfect weather.

We leave in 11 days! I've already pulled together all our cruise & Disney specific stuff to begin the packing. It's our first time back to WDW in 12 years and our first MNSSHP! 🎃 Then we 'jump ship' the next day! 🚢 (Look at me - I'm on a boat.) I love the planning part of a vacation, but now that everything is set, I am SOOOO looking forward to it. We don't ever get an internet package on a cruise - putting our phones into airplane mode for an entire week is priceless! 📴

Hi guys! I'm looking for the October resort recreation guides (specifically info on the Halloween activities). If you don't mind sending me a picture from your resort, I would really appreciate it!

^^^^^ me too!! I’m checking in OCT 31st to AKL (I’m on November’s roll call because I barely slide into October) but desperate to hear what’s going on for Halloween night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter