*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

My flight is this afternoon! I'm basically buzzing at work! I'm so used to the whole "go to work, rush to the airport, go to Disney" thing at this point that I actually feel maybe a little prepared?

My flight is this afternoon! I'm basically buzzing at work! I'm so used to the whole "go to work, rush to the airport, go to Disney" thing at this point that I actually feel maybe a little prepared?

I haven’t done anything to get ready other than do laundry and set a million alarms on my phone. 😐

Our Sunday visit was rained-out midway through, so we're going to try again tonight. It'll be a bit warm, but there doesn't appear to be any concern for a drenching rainstorm like Sunday's. EPCOT Forever weather predicted to be 81° with 6mph winds - practically perfect.

Thank you everyone for being a part of our Roll Call!
:stitch: :mickeyjum :donald: :sulley::goofy::dumbo::hmghost::simba::tigger::ccat::figment:
I hope everyone had great trips (and that a certain proposal went well).

Our trip was very good, temps averaged about 92 each day of our trip with 80% humidity which made it great for hitting up the pool each day, poor for walking through the parks mid-day (I'm out of practice with those August-like early/late routine, so it kicked me around.) Loved the Halloween Party parade. Lost about 1/3 the time on the people mover as it went down on us several times with nothing to do but wait and we were stuck in queue as BTMRR was shut down due to lighning in the area. The laugh floor Trick-or-Treat station made up for it with some cool air and plenty of chuckles as they left the camera on one audience member who didn't want to be on camera as they went about talking to others. The best part was the LF crew didn't seem to realize their mistake. She was a good sport.

I've updated our countdown to check off everyone since we're out of October. As I write this, we still have some roll call friends on their trips, I'm passing them off to November's roll call if that is being updated.

Well, off to figure out when my next trip will be: Looking at December of 2020... any takers? I'll start a new thread when I've made more concrete plans. It's tempting to go earlier as I did activate my AP this trip (I know I'll be in Florida sometime this coming year for other reasons and it may come in handy). :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!