OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

Small change of costumes for us. DH and DS2 will still be Mario and Luigi (although we decided to make our own.) I was going to be Princess Peach, but the costume made me look more like Miss Piggy! I ended up making a Wii remote costume for myself. We will be attending October 18th!

DH, DD16, and I will be at the Sept. 30th party!

It's our first MNSSHP! We're so excited to finally see the Halloween festivities after many trips at other times of the year.

DD will be dressing up as Princess Tiana, but DH and I are not wearing costumes.

We can't wait! :goodvibes

Updating now :)

I don't see us on the list:) Thanks for doing this:)

tinkmom2 October 13th MNSSHP
DH(pirate) DD (5) Cinderella, DD (12) dinosaur from (Hot Topic), Me a sand-witch. I will be carrying a sand bucket throughout Disney:rotfl:

We are staying at CBR starting October 12-16th and on the Dream Oct 16-20th.

we are going MNSSHP on 10/18....I'm going as "rags" cinderella and DD will be Snow White....we are staying at POFQ 10/13 - 10/21

I'm going October 30 with my parents and sister. We are staying at Saratoga Springs (Oct. 28-31).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter