OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

Now that we have decided on a date, I can join the guest list! We are going October 18th. DH and I will be red and yellow crayons, while DS2 will be an orange crayon.

Parla/October 16/me, two pirates and a princess/AKL

Our family will be their the 23rd of October. We will be coming as a fairy,witch,60's hippie the other two not sure yet. Can not wait for all the candy. Oh ya the parade is great.:dance3::hippie:pirate:

Here Is a candy question!,other then eatting the choclates all gone:cool1: how do we keep are candy from melting,its still so warm at night that some of my choclates get runney:scared1:

Here Is a candy question!,other then eatting the choclates all gone:cool1: how do we keep are candy from melting,its still so warm at night that some of my choclates get runney:scared1:

We've never had that problem (and we didn't eat it ALL immediately). :rotfl2:

Wahoo!! We will be there Sept 30th- 5 of us will be a Wizard of Oz group! I will be Glinda.
Celebrating DHs birthday, our 10th year together/9th anniversary, and 3 newbies to WDW, 2 of which are our young b/g twins.

We'll be there on the 27th of September :) Not sure what we're dressing up as though....yet.

We never had this problem either, and I swear it was a BILLION degrees the last time we went. If it gets runny I wouldn't worry about it, after all there's a lot of other things going on!

Oct 25. Its my 25th anniversary and I want to be at my happy place. DS will be a pirate not sure about the rest of us.

DH and I will be going as Toys Story 3 Ken and Barbie, so if you want to update our family's costumes on page 1 that would be great!:thumbsup2

ETA: our date is Oct. 16

disneyhayes/september 13th/irish twin belles or snow whites (DD3 & DD2), Disney freak and grumpy (DH naturally)/ASMo

My DH and I wil be there on 9/13. We will be wearing t-shirts with mickey head designs with Stitch and Tigger Halloween characters in the middle of the Mickey head. :woohoo:

We have changed our costumes. We will now be Mario (DH), Luigi (DS2), and Princess Peach (me). DH didn't like the idea of wearing what he said felt like a dress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter