OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

HI

we are listed as guests already for party date 10-17, but didn't give you are costumes yet...my DH and I are going as the Haunted Mansion BRIDE and one of her dead husbands

(very fitting since we are down there to celebrate our wedding anniversary :laughing:)

can you please update the 2nd post TIA

9/16 for me! First time going with my cousin, and I have yet to decide who I should go as. Hopefully I'll decide soon.

I finally ordered our tickets for 9/20. I cannot wait. My son's best friend is going to be there with his family and we plan to do the parade together. I cannot wait!! We're still trying to decide what we want to dress up as. Part of me wants to make it easy and we can go as baseball players being that we have jerseys, etc. OR, I was thinking about having DH, and both sons be football players and I can be their cheerleader. Not sure. BUT, my mom is going also.

I can not belive its getting so close we will be there the 20th and 23rd of Sept dressed as my home town Seattle Mariner Basball player:cool1:

OP are you still here? I just noticed the list has not been updated since 7/8

Party of 8 attending on Sept 30th

Most likely
Captain Hook, Jake the Pirate, Minnie, Mickey, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Snow White, & Grumpy

or we could end up being
Jake, Izzy, Cubby, Skully the Parrot, Hook & 3 more Pirates

I and DH will be there. I will be dressed as a Wench. DH will be dressed as a Gulf Coast Kayak fisherman. (Because that's how he dresses all the time and it's easier than drugging him to get him to wear anything else.:rotfl:)

Along with your party date, feel free to share who is going with you, your costumes and where you're staying -
*Screen Name/Party/Costumes/Hotel*
*MadilynnsMomma/DFi & DD4/Pirate Family/POP*

We are going to the MNSSHP for the first time on 9/13, opening night.

It will be Me, DH, Cod-Man, Baby K, Mom-Mom, & Pop-Pop

Mom2Cody06/9-13-11/no costumes yet/POR

I'll be there Oct 13th dressed as the chesire cat!

My Ds loves Chesire cat:cool1:, he and his DGF do not feel like dressing up(i am going as a Seattle Marinier Baseball player:cool1::cool1:) I could see if I could find a Chesire cat t-shirt for him and his DGF:idea:

DH and I will be going as Toys Story 3 Ken and Barbie, so if you want to update our family's costumes on page 1 that would be great!:thumbsup2

ETA: our date is Oct. 16

Thank you, thank you, thank you for including the date!

We have changed our costumes. We will now be Mario (DH), Luigi (DS2), and Princess Peach (me). DH didn't like the idea of wearing what he said felt like a dress.

Date?!

HI

we are listed as guests already for party date 10-17, but didn't give you are costumes yet...my DH and I are going as the Haunted Mansion BRIDE and one of her dead husbands

(very fitting since we are down there to celebrate our wedding anniversary :laughing:)

can you please update the 2nd post TIA

There is no party on the 17th of October :confused3

OP are you still here? I just noticed the list has not been updated since 7/8

New job, new baby, planning a move - sorry! Still here!

I and DH will be there. I will be dressed as a Wench. DH will be dressed as a Gulf Coast Kayak fisherman. (Because that's how he dresses all the time and it's easier than drugging him to get him to wear anything else.:rotfl:)

Date?!

Count us in! Sept 13th :goodvibes

Will be me, DH, my 3 DS and we will be dressed as an Hawaiian tourist group!
(decided to do this cuz last time we were pirates and almost died of heat stroke!!) Oh, and we're staying at the GF

We will be going to our first MNSSHP on Oct. 23.

It will be me (Habsfan71), DW, DD and DS, Costumes ??, POFQ.

Two of us will be going to the September 13, 2011 MNSSHP!

No costumes... not even sure what I would do :)

Staying at POFQ September 12 - 20, 2011!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter