****Official May 2019 thread****

If I'm being lazy & haven't bothered to call Disney to set up my DME trip from YC to the airport, can I do that while I'm there or will it be more of a hassle to wait? I can't do it online, can I? I looked but just saw a phone number to call.

I cant answer your question but I am so lazy when it comes to making calls. I still need to call Costco travel and cancel my rental car (rebooked with priceline), call Disney to add dining to RO pkg, and call Disney to ask a question about MDE.

Congrats on the upgrade.
I went back to page 1 of this thread to see when the cheerleaders will be there and realized that the first of our may travelers are departing today.
I want to wish all the best.
Still 3 weeks for me.

I just got everything confirmed and now I'll officially be at WDW this May from the 23rd to the 30th at Coronado!!! This is my first time staying on property in almost 20 years! First solo vacation ever too! Can't think of a better place to spend it at than Disney! I don't have the words to express how excited I am!!!!!! :teeth:

Last edited:
OMG!! I just got upgraded to a theme park view room at the Contemporary from my Caribbean Beach reservation. Score!!
Congrats and enjoy!! Last Sept. we were upgraded when we arrived at the GF from an outer building standard view to the Roy Disney suite which was beyond amazing :goodvibes

6 days for me! I swear I'll start packing tomorrow lol.We also booked a 4th of July trip today and I get to make our FP's while I'm there next week!

I’m not sure how many of you watch Game of Thrones but we are going to be at Disney for the finale. Something I didn’t think about till a week or so ago.

If anyone else is a fan and would like to watch it at Disney here is what I learned:

There is no HBO at the resorts. But I believe most(maybe all?) have smart TVs (you may want to check your resort) so we should be able to cast onto it. We are from Canada and will be using the Crave app which we can watch live broadcasts from. In theory we should be able to cast direct from phone to tv but just to be 100% we are going to bring a Chromecast with a cable to make sure we can get it to cast on the tv.

Normally I wouldn’t worry about a tv show on vacation but it’s the last one ever and don’t want to take the chance of getting spoiled. Lol. I told my husband we can bring a turkey leg back to the room with us and he can devour it like a dragon! Lol.

Edit: so it looks like my Crave app doesn’t work outside Canada so....yeah guess we won’t be watching it. Le freaking sigh.

I just had this same realization yesterday. There must be something we can do! I’ll pay for it in some way if I can just figure out how.

Let me know if you figure anything out and I’ll do the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter