****Official May 2019 thread****

They updated them today! Unsure if it means I'll change any of my plans. MK & AK are open later for my dates now, and the Saturday of my trip MK is 8am-11pm. I'm so tempted to RP MK that day now, because I can usually get a ton done before noon with an 8am opening. Decisions, decisions. I also really enjoy AK late at night so that might be a change too, heading back to AK for drinks & Everest on repeat...
ETA: Thoughts on AK or MK for a Saturday night? I can't quite decide. I'd probably be arriving back at the park at 8pm so either 8-10AK or 8-11MK. The extended hours makes me want to shy away from MK because of crowds, but also there's so much more to do in MK.

The extra hours in the evening are so nice! I would say for me I would avoid going to MK on a Saturday night. On Saturday June 1st I have us going to Animal Kingdom. We may change our minds in the moment but I doubt it would be to go to MK unless things end up being unusual on the ground that day.

Thank you for this. Did you decide to do MK on Mother's Day?

We ended up going with Animal Kingdom, but I'm still not sure which one I think would be best between those two. We have fastpasses through the morning and then Mother's Day brunch at Boma at 1:45. After that, we will just go wherever we feel like going for the rest of the afternoon/evening.

I got an email a few days ago that SouthWest changed our departure flight time from Orlando. Instead of leaving at 7:05 am its now 10:55 am. Soo happy! I did not want to be up at 3-4am to get the ME. In fact I had been watching if the price would drop on a later flight. We may even be able to squeeze in a nice/quick breakfast at Roaring Fork before hand! Waahoo!

I would like to make a few more tweaks to my plans but just not feeling the drive to constantly check for availability(I wonder if something is wrong with me. lol). What we have right now is still awesome and it will be a great trip. I will be checking on the 30 day mark though if any ToT comes available for the morning of the day I want. lol

I just can't wait to be there with my hubby and just soak it all in!!!

For the most part I've stopped taking those early morning flights, I just end up so exhausted by having to get up at 3 a.m. to make it to the airport for a 6 a.m. flight. If I'm traveling with DH, we never do the early flight anymore, he refuses, LOL!

I am excited that my trip is almost here, but I am realizing tonite, it may be my last one for a couple of years. I was considering an August one, but it's looking like it may not work out and my AP is up in Sept. Next year I am going to Aulani so will still get a Disney fix but won't make it back until 2021 most likely. But the new stuff will be out then so that will be good. Just feeling a little blue about it tho. Thanks for "listening".

Saw Aladdin on Broadway today which was nothing short of amazing :love: and it got me so much more excited for my trip 2 weeks from tomorrow!!
Loved Aladdin on Broadway! Can’t wait for the movie, either. Wish my trip overlapped with the ultimate ladies trip, but I’m just an ardent stalker/fan of y’all, and I don’t arrive until the 10th.

I am excited that my trip is almost here, but I am realizing tonite, it may be my last one for a couple of years.

Same here. It has been 8 years since last trip and I'm hanging up the Disney visa after this trip. I have no plans to return after this trip. Hopefully I can have some grand kids some day and I'll take them.
And magic bands shipped today

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy keeping this trip a secret from my kids, that our arrival date is quietly sneaking up on me. When the magic bands arrived, I just threw them in the closet. We leave in two weeks! May 3rd-May 9th at BCV. It's a mini family reunion with my sisters family, parents, and best friend and her DH. I'm so looking forward to F&G this year! We have been going in the fall lately and I prefer F&G to F&W.

I am excited that my trip is almost here, but I am realizing tonite, it may be my last one for a couple of years. I was considering an August one, but it's looking like it may not work out and my AP is up in Sept. Next year I am going to Aulani so will still get a Disney fix but won't make it back until 2021 most likely. But the new stuff will be out then so that will be good. Just feeling a little blue about it tho. Thanks for "listening".

Our next trip after this is probably 2021 too. We go every two years though.

Almost trip time! Still trying to tweak a few things but I'm not sure that any more FPs will be available for FoP. We'll just have to go at rope drop and hope for the best. I'm also still looking for a better dinner time at Sci Fi Dine In. Currently at 4pm which is kind of early for us. No matter what it'll be a great trip! May 4 can't come fast enough.

One month to go for us! We’ve been tweaking plans at this point and I’m excited for what we’re doing! We’re only at Disney for 2 nights so are trying to try to shove as much as we can into the Disney days - from the plane directly to MK, a day of AK & Disney Springs and 1/2-3/4 of a day at DHS. We’ll be tired by the time we head to the dark side but it’s our favourite place to relax so I’m sure we’ll be fine haha.

I can’t wait!

Late to the party, but heading to WDW April 28-May 4 at POFQ for my big graduation trip with the whole fam. I’ve been in grad school for 9 years (dual degree) so it’s definitely time to celebrate. Thrilled with all of our FPS and ADRs so I have nothing left to tweak! These last days are moving soooo slowly!

Hi all! Doing a super quick May 27-30 trip for end of Flower and Garden. DD is “graduating” elementary school and we had to cancel my March anniversary trip due to work schedules. I know it’s just a small trip but it feels like a victory to me! Also, we will be back in July for our annual summer trip. Is it just me or does time seriously start moving slower when you hit like the 45 day (trip paid off) mark?

Well I am a weird one because I kind of dread the days leading up to our trip. So much packing for 4 kids, plus making sure everything is in order here at home and extra work to prepare for being gone. But this trip is only 4 nights so shouldn't be so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter