*** Official June 2020 ***

sydneysmom

DIS Veteran
Yay! We’re in too! We booked the Grand Floridian for May 30 - June 5. We haven’t been back for 7 years, ( I know!!!!) so this is totally exciting! I can’t even wait! :teeth::love::love::love:

D0ktaa

Earning My Ears
Booked for 2nd to 10th June at Port Orleans Riverside, and managed to get our preferred magicband upgrade. Coming from Australia, the end of a 5 week trip. 2nd time in Disney World after going to Disneyland 6 times in the last 10 years.

TVmom

Earning My Ears
Yay for June 2020! We are booked June 28-July 5. I'm worried about holiday crowds but we are going with my DD's dance company and didn't get much say in the dates they chose. Staying at CBR and I'm sure it will be a great time.

• tinkerbelletreasure

DIS Veteran
    Got my first piece of Micky Mail the other day reminding us of trip planning. I tacked the back page with the dining/Fastpasses reservation dates on my fridge. It’s starting to feel real now that schools in session. We are moving next month and at first I thought we might not be able to swing a move and trip in one year, but so far things are working out very smoothly and our mortgage is going to be about $200 less a month so more money to save for Disney!

MicheyMouse

Earning My Ears
    I'm not really worried about the heat. We went last year in a fluke heat wave in October. Every day was in the 90s. Luckily we only got one light shower. Hoping next June isn't as wet as this June. The 2019 group had a lot of it to deal with.

ColonelHathi

DIS Veteran
    Nothing booked (yet), but we are heading back in late June 2020 with DD’s Pom team for Dance the World (around the week of June 19th).

This will be an interesting experience, she and her team from our studio will likely get to dance down Main Street! We’ll likely tack on a side trip to Kennedy Space Center/Cocoa Beach at the end to get beyond the bubble for a bit. Sounds like CSR or CBR? We are big Poly/POR fans, so this will be different. I can’t wait to learn more in a couple of weeks.

Until then, DD and I have a mini trip this upcoming October. :yay:

Cynner

Earning My Ears
    Plan to go June 10 to June 16; still waiting on confirmation of DVC point rental, so not sure what hotel we'll be at yet. Going with best friends, so getting a 2 bedroom villa - seems to be harder to rent that many points in a cluster maybe? Hoping to stay at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Tower.

• HuskieJohn

3/2015-BLT & planning for 6/2020-AKL
    Hello all first time finding this thread so looking forward to pooling an

My kids 12/10/10 wife and I along with my dad his wife and her adult daughter will all be staying leaving Chicagoland June 19th for a 9 nights stay at AKL.

We were planning on going March 2020 but multiple school districts spring breaks did not align so the trip got moved to the end of school.

My 5 and my Dad last visited in March of 2015

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS