*** Official June 2020 ***

Yay! We’re in too! We booked the Grand Floridian for May 30 - June 5. We haven’t been back for 7 years, ( I know!!!!) so this is totally exciting! I can’t even wait! :teeth::love::love::love:

Booked for 2nd to 10th June at Port Orleans Riverside, and managed to get our preferred magicband upgrade. Coming from Australia, the end of a 5 week trip. 2nd time in Disney World after going to Disneyland 6 times in the last 10 years.

Yay for June 2020! We are booked June 28-July 5. I'm worried about holiday crowds but we are going with my DD's dance company and didn't get much say in the dates they chose. Staying at CBR and I'm sure it will be a great time.

Got my first piece of Micky Mail the other day reminding us of trip planning. I tacked the back page with the dining/Fastpasses reservation dates on my fridge. It’s starting to feel real now that schools in session. We are moving next month and at first I thought we might not be able to swing a move and trip in one year, but so far things are working out very smoothly and our mortgage is going to be about $200 less a month so more money to save for Disney!

I'm not really worried about the heat. We went last year in a fluke heat wave in October. Every day was in the 90s. Luckily we only got one light shower. Hoping next June isn't as wet as this June. The 2019 group had a lot of it to deal with.

Editted: Super close to booking June 20-24, most likely our team will be at CBR.

Nothing booked (yet), but we are heading back in late June 2020 with DD’s Pom team for Dance the World (around the week of June 19th).

This will be an interesting experience, she and her team from our studio will likely get to dance down Main Street! We’ll likely tack on a side trip to Kennedy Space Center/Cocoa Beach at the end to get beyond the bubble for a bit. Sounds like CSR or CBR? We are big Poly/POR fans, so this will be different. I can’t wait to learn more in a couple of weeks.

Until then, DD and I have a mini trip this upcoming October. :yay:

Last edited:
Plan to go June 10 to June 16; still waiting on confirmation of DVC point rental, so not sure what hotel we'll be at yet. Going with best friends, so getting a 2 bedroom villa - seems to be harder to rent that many points in a cluster maybe? Hoping to stay at Beach Club, Boardwalk or Bay Lake Tower.

Hello all first time finding this thread so looking forward to pooling an

My kids 12/10/10 wife and I along with my dad his wife and her adult daughter will all be staying leaving Chicagoland June 19th for a 9 nights stay at AKL.

We were planning on going March 2020 but multiple school districts spring breaks did not align so the trip got moved to the end of school.

My 5 and my Dad last visited in March of 2015

We're booked for June 7-13 at CBR (and June 5-7 at Universal)! It's DS (who will be 12 at the time of the trip) and myself, and our friends (husband & wife and their DD14) who are going.

This will be my 6th WDW trip, and the 1st WDW trip for all the others. I haven't been to WDW since '05 (when I dragged my DH there and he said he never wanted to do that again), but DS & I have done 7 DLR trips in the last 10 years, including 4 with these friends we'll be with in WDW. My grumpy DH hates Disney vacations, so we leave him home and the 5 of us travel together to DLR, and now I get to introduce them and my DS to WDW! The 5 of us make a great Disney parks team - we can all get ready quickly in the mornings, we're all flexible, we all love Disney vacations, and we have a similar sense of humor, and we each take different roles in planning.

My DH might fly out to meet DS and I on the 13th and then our family will spend a week doing non-theme park sight seeing, like Kennedy Space Center (I was last there in '88), St. Augustine (ditto), and visiting friends who live on the Atlantic coast. I might be able to persuade DH to eat dinner at Jiko, because he said that was the only thing he liked on our trip in '05! :rotfl2: (seriously, how did I manage to marry someone who doesn't love Disney trips?! At least DS is totally on my side when it comes to Disney.)

While we haven't booked, I have resort quotes and hopefully by this weekend will officislly book! This trip is a bit different than our kfher!s! The plans are my family of 4: me, DH,DD 1, DD2, and my mom are going July 17-24. My dad, sister and her family and my brother and his wife will come down to join from July 20-24. Everyone but my sister and her family will leave the 24. They'll stay until the 27!

Yay for June 2020! We are booked June 28-July 5. I'm worried about holiday crowds but we are going with my DD's dance company and didn't get much say in the dates they chose. Staying at CBR and I'm sure it will be a great time.

The rest of the competitive dancers our studio will be in Orlando for Masquerade Nationals that week (Orlando Convention Center I think?), but our Pom competitive teams (Kindergarten - 12th) are doing Disney's Dance the World June 20-24. You might see some of them at the CBR pool - we're vacating CBR on the 24th for another hotel or rental for a few days TBD. The week of July 4th will be a blast, all you can do is roll with it. o_O :cool1:

Hi, booking my extended family at the Poly from June 20- June 27!

Last time we all went to WDW together was June 2015 and stayed at the Contemporary.

My DH,DD and I have since been back twice at the Poly. (March 2018, May 2019).

I'm getting so stressed out!
I'm planning our June trip from June 10 to 16th and am going with our best friends who are celebrating their anniversary. We're trying to rent Beach Club DVC and have had our request in since the 11 month window opened. I'm worried that because we're trying to get a 2 bdrm villa for that long, the points it will require will take a long time and we might be at the 7 month opening mark before they can put in the reservation and then we may not get it. I obsessively watch the DVC availability tool - we had originally put in for the Boardwalk 2 bdrm, but that filled up fast, so switched to Beach Club 2 weeks in. Which I know, is the most popular and has the longest wait list. Have fall back resorts, and am looking at a split stay to include Contemporary DVC.
Does anyone have any thoughts about how many DVC owners have 297 pts to resell? I really just don't know how many points the average DVC owner has to know if that's a lot to ask/hope for, and if putting in for the split stay before 7 months is safer as it will take less pts per resort? Gonna go haunt the DVC forums some to see if I can find an answer.

We had been tentatively planning a summer 2020 trip. We got a coupon code in the mail yesterday so decided to book right away. Coronado June 17-23. My 5th trip, 2nd with my wife and kids (5&7). Also will be our first time upgrading from a value resort. Now I can start my countdown 😊

Staying at Beach Club Villas May 31- June 6, 2020.

First time renting DVC points and first time at Beach Club. Our youngest has dreamed about staying here since he first traveled to Disney (and stayed offsite) when he was four years old. This is his high school graduation present, kind of a family Senior Trip.

I'm getting so stressed out!
I'm planning our June trip from June 10 to 16th and am going with our best friends who are celebrating their anniversary. We're trying to rent Beach Club DVC and have had our request in since the 11 month window opened. I'm worried that because we're trying to get a 2 bdrm villa for that long, the points it will require will take a long time and we might be at the 7 month opening mark before they can put in the reservation and then we may not get it. I obsessively watch the DVC availability tool - we had originally put in for the Boardwalk 2 bdrm, but that filled up fast, so switched to Beach Club 2 weeks in. Which I know, is the most popular and has the longest wait list. Have fall back resorts, and am looking at a split stay to include Contemporary DVC.
Does anyone have any thoughts about how many DVC owners have 297 pts to resell? I really just don't know how many points the average DVC owner has to know if that's a lot to ask/hope for, and if putting in for the split stay before 7 months is safer as it will take less pts per resort? Gonna go haunt the DVC forums some to see if I can find an answer.
Hang in there! We needed a BCV studio rental and it took us 9 weeks our request fulfilled.

OK - I have 56 days until I can book ADRs which means I'm way behind on working on my personal planning calendar! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I joined Touring Plans and find it quite useful and I'm working on planning out my days right now BUT when I look at the previous crowd calendar / times from June 2019 it seems low and I'm wondering if it's off bc Star Wars land was opening so folks were pushing their trips or what??

Should I use June 2018 for crowd levels instead of 2019?? Thoughts? :confused3

AND I really, really, really want them to bring back the Early Morning Magic hours (the paid event) for Toy Story Land AND Star Wars land but I don't see where either is planned - anyone hear anything about them bringing it back Toy Story or even offering it for Star Wars??

How is everyone starting their planning this year? I feel like June 2020 is going to be hard to plan!

THANKS!

Just booked room only for June 8-12. I am hoping a deal comes out. I just saw a few of you posted your got a pin deal in the mail. I would love to get one. But I probably won't now that I booked. Was it the usual offer of 10% off values and 20 to 25 off moderates and deluxes?

This will be my 6th WDW trip, and the 1st WDW trip for all the others. I haven't been to WDW since '05 (when I dragged my DH there and he said he never wanted to do that again), but DS & I have done 7 DLR trips in the last 10 years, including 4 with these friends we'll be with in WDW. My grumpy DH hates Disney vacations, so we leave him home and the 5 of us travel together to DLR, and now I get to introduce them and my DS to WDW! The 5 of us make a great Disney parks team - we can all get ready quickly in the mornings, we're all flexible, we all love Disney vacations, and we have a similar sense of humor, and we each take different roles in planning.
Like you, my hubby does not care for Disney. So, it will just be the kids and I. Once of their cousins might be joining us too, I haven't figured out all the details yet. Since I will be traveling with teenagers and a early twenty year old, we will be staying in the parks late. I would love to get them up and out to the park but not counting on it. I will plan for one or two early days and then the rest we will play it by ear with fastpasses in late morning or early afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!