• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official June 2019***

Did u book on app or pc? I have heard some are having trouble booking fp’s using updated version?

PC (WDW Website) party of 4 -- no issues - it did take 20-30 mins and thats with me having a spreasheet to refer to -- I did jump around and try and book FOP 1st then SDMT, then went back and filled in others -
I ALWAYS book the first round on PC. Then I'll tweak later on PC / app, and when we're getting down to the wire, I'll do the pound on the app.

Then after I started making FP for other days I realized that I had confused Tuesday and Wednesday and was making fp for the wrong parks. Frustrating morning all the way around. This is the first time I've booked FP for a big group, normally it's just me and my son, so I'm trying to factor in what's best for everyone. My family is super laid back and is totally fine with whatever, but now I feel the pressure of planning and I'll feel bad if my plan doesn't work well. First world problems.
I clicked on what I THOUGHT was June 7, could not for the LIFE of me figure out why there were no FPs for FOP since it was 60+7, then realized I'd managed to click on a Friday in April. Well, duuuuuhhhhhh....... That was fun.

Last edited:

What time can you start booking fp?
It’s 60 days before your tickets if you are on Disney property or a hotel they have extended the 60 day advantage too. It’s supposed to be at 7am Eastern time. I’m up now and hoping it sees my linked tickets and let’s me start on time.

It’s 60 days before your tickets if you are on Disney property or a hotel they have extended the 60 day advantage too. It’s supposed to be at 7am Eastern time. I’m up now and hoping it sees my linked tickets and let’s me start on time.

Did you get in early? Mine says start now, but it's not letting me start early so far.

Did you get it to work? I got in but even at 60+3 couldn’t get a single SLinky Dog.

We had to call Disney and get it fixed, which slowed us down about 15 minutes. I couldn't get Slinky Dog at the beginning of my trip either. The only FOP I could get was at the very end of the day (60+2). Later in my trip was better. I feel so frustrated though because it took almost an hour to make FP for 9 days because I would confirm FPs and they would disappear, and things kept glitching out!

Also, just an FYI for people, we tried to add an extra night to our package a while ago, and they said there was no availability under our offer, but to call back a different time and check. They quoted us what the price would be. So we called back yesterday, and the guy says there is availability and tells us he already booked it. We were like, uh, could you tell us the price first? It was twice as much as we were quoted, and he said he couldn't add another day of tickets. We asked to get transferred to someone who could fix this. So, after over 1 1/2 hours on the phone, they would not honor the lower price and finally figured out how to remove the extra day and add another ticket. They claimed that they no longer honor your booking price, and if you want to add another day, you will be charged the current rate.

So, I'm not feeling the magic at the moment! Thanks for letting me vent!

Wow been busy these last couple days. Finally have a chance to update this thread!

Hi, can you ad us to the roll call Roxyfire? June 6-11 CBR and June 11-14 AKL. Fastpass day this Sunday!

You're there now, finally feels like it's getting closer once FP times comes doesn't it?

I did my fast passes this morning, started picking about 6:40a. I didn't really have a plan since I book EMM for MK and HS and my kids are only 3.5 and 19 months so we won't do the "headliners" or coasters really. I was happy to get good early times on things like safari, na'vi river, living with the land, Nemo, stuff like that that is toddler speed. I saw times for soarin', nothing for fop, limited times for SDD and nothing for ToT.
60 days to go! In the meantime I need to pack up my house that sold after only being on the market for 2 days. Yikes. Pressures on.

Yeah just a touch of pressure, no biggie right? I don't mind the whole moving process but boy I hate packing. I'm gonna have to leave my current place at some point in the next couple of years too, so I guess I better start purging now right? As far as Disney goes it sounds like you have a good plan set since you're focusing on the toddler speed stuff. At least you have those EMM to fall back on to get lots of re-rides on fun stuff. Is your older one big enough for SDD? If so I think that's gonna be awesome for him/her.

Can you add us? June 5-9 Grande Villas Resort.

You're in! I always drive past Grande Villas and think how nice it looks. Do they have the 60 day fastpass? Either way it looks pretty legit based on location and the room size. I bet my brother and his family would be all about that.

If u could choose, 6/6-6/13 or 6/13-21???
I'd go based on whatever works for you vs trying to beat the crowds. There's always crowds and this is the calm before the (star wars) storm.

I was thinking along those lines; however, when I checked out June roll call the 1st week seemed more popular amongst Disers. I guess bc we’re trying to beat out Summer break.

Remember the Disboards is a fraction of visitors and we're a fraction of a fraction. Practically a mote of dust in the WDW guest universe, if you will :teeth:. But in all seriousness I think it's just whatever works for some people. My DVC stays are cheaper in June vs August and just the timing of my life makes it easier. In all honesty I'd prefer to go in like the first week of December but that won't be for at least 6 years yet lol.

I'm totally gonna stalk you guys and this thread!! We are June goers but our next trip isnt until June 2020 - so I'll wait "patiently" until then.... :rolleyes1

DH and I did go for our first kid-free trip in February over President's Day weekend and it was FABULOUS and we went to Early Morning Magi @ HS and it was WONDERFUL and DH already asked that I book it for June 2020...

We bought CCV DVC while we were there so we already know we'll be staying at CCV @ WL....only 103 days until I can book it!!

:jumping1::jumping1:

Ohh yay! Congrats on the DVC! Too bad you won't be able to go this June but having that copper creek villa next year will certainly soften the blow a bit. We're staying in a 2 bedroom there and I'm really looking forward to it.

As the planners here is always a little pressure on us the trip go well. When Disney released the dates for the Villian afterhours the other day it threw my plan into disarray. I told the family, “Disney did it again by adding something and now I have to change our park days so I don’t know how this is gonna work out”

Yeah I felt that pressure this time being the "expert" on all this stuff. I told my friend don't look at the spreadsheet or the app for a while, it might be chaos. But I think I'm almost ready to show her what things might look like. And of course there's always the option to throw the plan away and do whatever. But I'm pretty adamant about at least sticking with the hard to get FPs.

We had to call Disney and get it fixed, which slowed us down about 15 minutes. I couldn't get Slinky Dog at the beginning of my trip either. The only FOP I could get was at the very end of the day (60+2). Later in my trip was better. I feel so frustrated though because it took almost an hour to make FP for 9 days because I would confirm FPs and they would disappear, and things kept glitching out!

Also, just an FYI for people, we tried to add an extra night to our package a while ago, and they said there was no availability under our offer, but to call back a different time and check. They quoted us what the price would be. So we called back yesterday, and the guy says there is availability and tells us he already booked it. We were like, uh, could you tell us the price first? It was twice as much as we were quoted, and he said he couldn't add another day of tickets. We asked to get transferred to someone who could fix this. So, after over 1 1/2 hours on the phone, they would not honor the lower price and finally figured out how to remove the extra day and add another ticket. They claimed that they no longer honor your booking price, and if you want to add another day, you will be charged the current rate.

So, I'm not feeling the magic at the moment! Thanks for letting me vent!

I've read they've been weird about removing nights but you'd think they would be happy to take more money. Sorry that happened, it does sound very unmagical. :mad:

Ohh yay! Congrats on the DVC! Too bad you won't be able to go this June but having that copper creek villa next year will certainly soften the blow a bit. We're staying in a 2 bedroom there and I'm really looking forward to it.

OOOHHH...we stayed in a 2 BR in Boulder Ridge last year and LOVED it!!! Totally sold us on the size..

We are booked for our very first deluxe split stay in June. June 19-23 @ Beach Club & June 23-27 @ Contemporary. We will be celebrating 3 birthdays! DD will turn 16, DS will turn 10 & I will celebrate my 45th birthday! We are nervous & excited about the split stay but I finally get to stay at my bucket list resort. This will be my DS first trip to WDW. I can’t wait!

We are booked for our very first deluxe split stay in June. June 19-23 @ Beach Club & June 23-27 @ Contemporary. We will be celebrating 3 birthdays! DD will turn 16, DS will turn 10 & I will celebrate my 45th birthday! We are nervous & excited about the split stay but I finally get to stay at my bucket list resort. This will be my DS first trip to WDW. I can’t wait!
Sounds like such a fun celebration. We celebrated my daughter’s sweet 16 at Disney!

I wanted to let everyone know that my FP window opened yesterday (Friday April 5) morning.

I was playing around and finalizing plans late Thursday night and around 1:00AM EST noticed that my window was already open, so I had a six hour head start and took my sweet time making selections, with no pressure.

So, go ahead and check the night before. You may get lucky like I did! (I still woke up at 7AM and made sure my selections weren't cleared, and then went back to sleep).

I wanted to let everyone know that my FP window opened yesterday (Friday April 5) morning.

I was playing around and finalizing plans late Thursday night and around 1:00AM EST noticed that my window was already open, so I had a six hour head start and took my sweet time making selections, with no pressure.

So, go ahead and check the night before. You may get lucky like I did! (I still woke up at 7AM and made sure my selections weren't cleared, and then went back to sleep).

Fingers crossed it works tonight. Thank u for sharing!

booked my FP this morning. 7 AM SHARP...wasnt open even a minute early lol
booked 11 days worth of FP in 27 minutes
SD was already gone at 60 days straight up but got it later in the trip ( we also have an EMM and a DAH, so not too concerned)

even though i essentially got it done in 27 minutes, i did spend the next 90 minutes refining times double checking the whole plan.

Towers of terror is difficult like everyone said...at 60+3 it only had late aft times.

Glad I found this thread! We’re going 6/4-6/11.

I also had the middle of the night glitch on Thursday into Friday (but didn’t know until 3:30 central). Even with the head start, earliest FoP for +3 was 3:15 (party of 2). No time issues getting it +5 or +6 (and it was available in evening on arrival day, I just didn’t book because we land long after park closing). I did not try for SDD. We’ll ride at park closing one night. I took 2 TSM FP during our trip instead.

Anyone here doing MK Villain DAH? I think we’re going to try opening night. I had my heart set on a DAH for short lines so hopefully the villain aspect doesn’t change that.

I’m also hoping we get updated park hours when they update May (I’m assuming in the next week or 2).

Glad I found this thread! We’re going 6/4-6/11.

I also had the middle of the night glitch on Thursday into Friday (but didn’t know until 3:30 central). Even with the head start, earliest FoP for +3 was 3:15 (party of 2). No time issues getting it +5 or +6 (and it was available in evening on arrival day, I just didn’t book because we land long after park closing). I did not try for SDD. We’ll ride at park closing one night. I took 2 TSM FP during our trip instead.

Anyone here doing MK Villain DAH? I think we’re going to try opening night. I had my heart set on a DAH for short lines so hopefully the villain aspect doesn’t change that.

I’m also hoping we get updated park hours when they update May (I’m assuming in the next week or 2).

Welcome, we're glad to have you here! It seems like there's a lot of glitching with the FP system with the early releases or missing tickets and profiles. I also prefer to ride Slinky Dog at the end of the night a well. I did make one on our last full day as a backup just in case we never made it out there in the evening. I don't think they'll change things up too much with DAH but I think they are trying to figure out their sweet spot between low crowds and profit margin. I think adding the extra entertainment might keep some people away from rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter