• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official June 2019***

Hi, can you ad us to the roll call Roxyfire? June 6-11 CBR and June 11-14 AKL. Fastpass day this Sunday!

Had a minor glitch with MDE not picking up my friends son, but kept adding him and finally got it worked out. It caused some later FP times than I would have liked, but was able to grab FOP, SDD and TOT so not bad overall. I hope everyone else got what they wanted!

I did my fast passes this morning, started picking about 6:40a. I didn't really have a plan since I book EMM for MK and HS and my kids are only 3.5 and 19 months so we won't do the "headliners" or coasters really. I was happy to get good early times on things like safari, na'vi river, living with the land, Nemo, stuff like that that is toddler speed. I saw times for soarin', nothing for fop, limited times for SDD and nothing for ToT.
60 days to go! In the meantime I need to pack up my house that sold after only being on the market for 2 days. Yikes. Pressures on.

Travel Log

Roxyfire: May 26-June 2 / Copper Creek Villas
Poohsfan1: May 30 - June 8 / Beach Club Villas
CaleCakes: June 1-8 /
KCMA: May 31-June 8 / Bay Lake Tower
JennLTX: May 31 - June 8 / Coronado Springs
Ashleyr409: June 1-8 / Best Western Disney Springs
magrudersmakes3: June 1-8 / Pop Century
txcorey: June 2-June 8 / POFQ
jefngeo01: June 2-8 / All Star Movies
Ohio Cindy: June 2-9 / POFQ
ID_Dismom: June 2-11 / Fort Wilderness
ssmurphy28: June 4-15 / All Star Sports and Port Orleans split stay
JenCl456 / June 8-14 / All Star Sports
ArielSRL: June 8-16 / Boulder Ridge
digiMom: June 8-16 / Split Stay BLT and BWV
JustPeachy: June 8-16 / Copper Creek
Tiggerlover91: June 9-13
leja1316: June 9-14 / Grand Floridian
mekay1012: June 10-13 / All Star Sports
Princesspaigey: June 11-14 / Fort Wilderness
xlsm: June 9-16 / Yacht Club
EilonwyAskOnce: June 15-21 / Contemporary
billlaurie: June 15-21 / Coronado Springs
Jfsag123: June 15-22
dznycrzy: June 15-23 / Port Orleans Riverside
FabFive24: June 17-22 / All Star Movies
Haz23: June 19-July 5 / All Star Sports
corn princess June 19-22 / POFQ
shellyb84: June 21-July 5 / Split stay Pop, AKL, and BWV
scitti45: June 23-30 / Boulder Ridge
letstalkaboutdisney: June 24-July 3 / Port Orleans French Quarter
eleda72: June 26-July 10 / POFQ
drewsdad: Beach Club
Kimmied316 June 5-9 Grande Villas Resort

I did my fast passes this morning, started picking about 6:40a. I didn't really have a plan since I book EMM for MK and HS and my kids are only 3.5 and 19 months so we won't do the "headliners" or coasters really. I was happy to get good early times on things like safari, na'vi river, living with the land, Nemo, stuff like that that is toddler speed. I saw times for soarin', nothing for fop, limited times for SDD and nothing for ToT.
60 days to go! In the meantime I need to pack up my house that sold after only being on the market for 2 days. Yikes. Pressures on.
Glad the system let you on before 7 am. Did you try earlier? I am making my fast passes exactly 2 weeks from today and am a bit nervous since the last time we came it was still the paper system and have never done it before. I have read all the FP threads and heard that Tuesdays can be rough so it would be great to get a little jump on the masses since I am a newby! I wish we could "practice" beforehand!

I was thinking along those lines; however, when I checked out June roll call the 1st week seemed more popular amongst Disers. I guess bc we’re trying to beat out Summer break.

I was thinking along those lines; however, when I checked out June roll call the 1st week seemed more popular amongst Disers. I guess bc we’re trying to beat out Summer break.
Early June here as well. I’m thinking this June is going to be busier. Just a hunch but I think people wanting to avoid GE will be flooding June and July.

Here are the FP+ that i booked today (4/3)

Sun 6/2 Animal Kingdom EE 1, NaVi 3, Dino 4
Mon 6/3 Epcot TT 11, Mission Space 12:20, Spaceship Earth 1:50, (rope drop Frozen)
Tue 6/4 Animal Kingdom EE 9:15, Safaris 10:50, FOP 5:35
Wed 6/5 Studios RR 9:25, TT 12:35, TS 2:15 (did not try SDD)
Thur 6/6 Magic Kingdom SDMT 9:45, JC 11, HM 12:10 (RD BTMR, Splash)
Fri (non park)
Sat Studios RR 9:15, TT 10:15, TSM 12, (did not try SDD)

I'm totally gonna stalk you guys and this thread!! We are June goers but our next trip isnt until June 2020 - so I'll wait "patiently" until then.... :rolleyes1

DH and I did go for our first kid-free trip in February over President's Day weekend and it was FABULOUS and we went to Early Morning Magi @ HS and it was WONDERFUL and DH already asked that I book it for June 2020...

We bought CCV DVC while we were there so we already know we'll be staying at CCV @ WL....only 103 days until I can book it!!

:jumping1::jumping1:

Did u book on app or pc? I have heard some are having trouble booking fp’s using updated version?
PC (WDW Website) party of 4 -- no issues - it did take 20-30 mins and thats with me having a spreasheet to refer to -- I did jump around and try and book FOP 1st then SDMT, then went back and filled in others -

Booked our fast passes this morning. I got all the times that we wanted except on our 1st Animal Kingdom day. I knew going there on our 3rd day was putting the FOP fast pass time in jeopardy! I was hoping for a early time like 1:00pm, but the earliest time they had on 60+3 was 5:25pm. This fast pass was my 2nd priority with SDD being my 1st, which we booked on 60+7, so I got 9:50am as our earliest time. Making the fast passes each trip is nerve wracking and exhilarating all at the same time. Good luck to everyone else in the upcoming days.

I booked our FP this morning and felt like it was kind of a disaster. I couldn't get into the system until 6:10CST. Before that it was telling me that my tickets weren't linked, but they were. I was panicking. I thought that since our park days don't start until the day after our arrival that maybe I needed to wait another day. Not sure why I couldn't get in right at 6:00 but I was very nervous and completely flustered by the time I could get in.

I made a word document last night with park days and which FP and times I wanted to get. I started with our 4th park day at AK and tried to get FOP first, hoping for a morning slot, but the earliest was 2:45. Then after I started making FP for other days I realized that I had confused Tuesday and Wednesday and was making fp for the wrong parks. Frustrating morning all the way around. This is the first time I've booked FP for a big group, normally it's just me and my son, so I'm trying to factor in what's best for everyone. My family is super laid back and is totally fine with whatever, but now I feel the pressure of planning and I'll feel bad if my plan doesn't work well. First world problems.

I booked our FP this morning and felt like it was kind of a disaster. I couldn't get into the system until 6:10CST. Before that it was telling me that my tickets weren't linked, but they were. I was panicking. I thought that since our park days don't start until the day after our arrival that maybe I needed to wait another day. Not sure why I couldn't get in right at 6:00 but I was very nervous and completely flustered by the time I could get in.

I made a word document last night with park days and which FP and times I wanted to get. I started with our 4th park day at AK and tried to get FOP first, hoping for a morning slot, but the earliest was 2:45. Then after I started making FP for other days I realized that I had confused Tuesday and Wednesday and was making fp for the wrong parks. Frustrating morning all the way around. This is the first time I've booked FP for a big group, normally it's just me and my son, so I'm trying to factor in what's best for everyone. My family is super laid back and is totally fine with whatever, but now I feel the pressure of planning and I'll feel bad if my plan doesn't work well. First world problems.
As the planners here is always a little pressure on us the trip go well. When Disney released the dates for the Villian afterhours the other day it threw my plan into disarray. I told the family, “Disney did it again by adding something and now I have to change our park days so I don’t know how this is gonna work out”

So glad the Villian thing came out yesterday before I did fastpasses. Luckily on the 6th we are doing the dessert party for fireworks at MK so we will be there anyway. Friday I was planning to do AK, so we just made all our FP for late in the day Friday so we can hopefully sleep in after the Villian AH.

So glad the Villian thing came out yesterday before I did fastpasses. Luckily on the 6th we are doing the dessert party for fireworks at MK so we will be there anyway. Friday I was planning to do AK, so we just made all our FP for late in the day Friday so we can hopefully sleep in after the Villian AH.
I’m so glad the announcement came before FP. But we already bought tickets and can’t do an add on event. I think going to the park the evening of the villain party will prove to be too crowded between 6-10 so I’m having to move our MK day to Friday. Thursday were always the best MK days in my experience but we will make Friday work. I’m hoping they extend park hours that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter