*****Official (??) June 2014 Thread -- Party Like It's Hot!*****

Here's something to do. I got a planning DVD in the mail today. I must have hit a checkmark on a survey because it came to my name and not addressed the way I fill out other forms for the family mail.

So...I think I will take a peek and see what it says.

This waiting is awful!

Oh, if anyone is looking for a toddler tether: we got the Baby Buddy strap. Works wonderfully! He likes walking with me and pulling "Come on Mom."

Thank you, Kristina and PinkBudgie !! I hadn't pushed him at all. WIC recommended not to start any training until the 3 year mark. I have a friend who's pushing her new 2 to go in the potty.

DS3 has my height so that's why he's in the 98%. Most people think he is closer to 5 until he starts to speak. He jabbers, but he's learning the words. Cracks me up. He has learned all the letters of the alphabet and numbers. Thank you to LeapFrog and Sesame Street!

And you're right the older kids are out of diapers and in college or high school. So, all in good time!

That's so cute! I'm a preschool teacher to 3's. But they have to be potty trained to be in my class. My own boys wouldn't have made it. They were so small though (not even on the growth chart! ) I thought they would never get out of car seats!

78 days and I'm still trying to decide which FPs and when. One thing is I don't know how long it takes to get from one place to another. I also don't know which rides I would be better off doing at RD.

Tomorrow night I will be staying up to 11 pm Central to try to get Anna & Elsa FP. Kind of nervous because as far as I know, you can't look at the system ahead of time to get familiar with it. Hoping I can just get all 4 of us at once instead of having to try the copy and paste thing people are talking about. I'm going to also do it for our MK day later in the trip so that there's a better chance.

Tomorrow night I will be staying up to 11 pm Central to try to get Anna & Elsa FP. Kind of nervous because as far as I know, you can't look at the system ahead of time to get familiar with it. Hoping I can just get all 4 of us at once instead of having to try the copy and paste thing people are talking about. I'm going to also do it for our MK day later in the trip so that there's a better chance.

You should be able to play around, just say you are going to magic kingdom May 2 and you can go in and view the options!!! Good Luck!

You should be able to play around, just say you are going to magic kingdom May 2 and you can go in and view the options!!! Good Luck!

Where do I do this? When I am in My Disney Experience on the website, the FP+ has a lock on it and tells me I can't do it yet. I haven't downloaded the app yet.

Super excited!!!!!!!! For my 6th wedding anniversary my husband has went above and beyond:lovestruc. Originally we were to stay at AOA June 1-8 :thumbsup2however, he has changed it. We are checking in June 8-11 to YC Club Level:love: and Checking in to a 1 bedroom Lake View at BLT from June 11-15:worship::worship:. I Can't wait!!!!!!!!! I am looking for recommendation for nice restaurant that has a good rib-eye steak for the hubby for our anniversary dinner (we will be kid free):woohoo::woohoo:

Okay... that is AWESOME! I'm jealous. :) :thumbsup2

Just booked June 15-19 at Pop for my birthday and I cannot wait! Our last trip was only one day on January 2, 2011 and I have been dying to get back home! DH is not a big disney fan (Although he gets mad when I tell people that. He says he's likes Disney he's just not as crazy a fan as I am) so I'm doing most of the planning, and I'm ok with that. The other day I asked him if he thought we should get refillable mugs' you should've seen the look he gave me :lmao:! Then he said, why don't we wait till the trip is a little closer to make those kind of decisions ;) So excited to be planing with all of you!

That's so cute! I'm a preschool teacher to 3's. But they have to be potty trained to be in my class. My own boys wouldn't have made it. They were so small though (not even on the growth chart! ) I thought they would never get out of car seats!

78 days and I'm still trying tco decide which FPs and when. One thing is I don't know how long it takes to get from one place to another. I also don't know which rides I would be better off doing at RD.

Yay for preschool teachers! I teach head start 4s and I have one in diapers. It happens.

Just got my annual pass holder Magic Band!!! Now I need to wait for my resort Magic Band.
Disney is great at building anticipation for a vacation.

Just booked June 15-19 at Pop for my birthday and I cannot wait! Our last trip was only one day on January 2, 2011 and I have been dying to get back home! DH is not a big disney fan (Although he gets mad when I tell people that. He says he's likes Disney he's just not as crazy a fan as I am) so I'm doing most of the planning, and I'm ok with that. The other day I asked him if he thought we should get refillable mugs' you should've seen the look he gave me :lmao:! Then he said, why don't we wait till the trip is a little closer to make those kind of decisions ;) So excited to be planing with all of you!

DH didn't understand all the planning I was doing back in 2007. By the time our trip FINALLY got to be completed in 2010, he didn't really listen anymore to my planning thoughts. After the trip and preparing for this one, he is in to the planning. However, I'm the only one who is on the boards and reading all the news. He tells me to do what I like best. :scratchin He considers reading Disboards just as important as eating--for me.

He does tell everyone we meet, "you have to research it. Check this list of websites..."

Im hoping to get together with the rest of my travel party in two weeks so that we can decide what parks we want to do on what days and figure out what times we'd like for fast pass. I'll probably have to write everything out on a spreadsheet or something once I complete my research for the best park days and what rides are available for fastpass. Plus I need to make sure that my partys other reservation is all set in mde so that I can schedule fastpasses for everyone at once. Im so excited but with the days counting down im starting to get a little nervous something will go wrong in mde like a glitch or something.

Did any of you guys booking fp+ get ones for Anna and Elsa or for the new MK parade?

Actually I did not even have them as an option? Maybe they are some of the ones that only open up a few days before your trip? I did not see options for wishes either.

Did any of you guys booking fp+ get ones for Anna and Elsa or for the new MK parade?
I was able to get FP+ for anna and elsa for June 4th. It was a process but finally got it to go. It didn't show up initially as an option. So I selected a throwaway then changed it to another option. In this screen anna and elsa meet and greet showed up at the top of the screen. I wasn't able to "click" on this option however. No green dot would show up that I selected it. I kept trying and finally gave up and clicked on it and finished as if the green dot did appear. And low and behold the FP+ reservation went through and was completed! I took a screen shot on my phone just to be safe :). Good luck!

Were you able to book A&E for your whole party? Or did you have to try in smaller groups?
I didn't even try booking the whole party since I had heard this wa a problem. So not sure if that would've worked or not. I booked one adult and then after got the fastpass I copied it over to the rest of the party.

Will be at AoA with my family June 8-14. DH, DS16, DD15, DS9, and DM(om). ( I am the step mom). Getting super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter