*****OFFICIAL July 2012 Thread! Feelin' HOT HOT HOT!

RHMH here - Only 143 more days to Disney :cool1: and only 79 more days before my DD 12 leaves for Australia for 2 weeks. :scared1: What in the world am I going to do without my DD for 2 WEEEEEEEKS. I need a :grouphug: . I am happy for DD but I am already missing her.

RHMH here - Only 143 more days to Disney :cool1: and only 79 more days before my DD 12 leaves for Australia for 2 weeks. :scared1: What in the world am I going to do without my DD for 2 WEEEEEEEKS. I need a :grouphug: . I am happy for DD but I am already missing her.

:grouphug: What a wonderful opportunity for her Bob! The years go really fast don't they? My oldest is graduating high school this year. At least you have Disney to look forward to when she gets back!

:grouphug: What a wonderful opportunity for her Bob! The years go really fast don't they? My oldest is graduating high school this year. At least you have Disney to look forward to when she gets back!

WOW!!!!! your right, they do grow up fast. I remember when DD started Kinder and I cried everyday at work for a week. Since its been my DD and I since day one, my life has revolved around DD.

I been asked why I don't go out on dates, get involved and / or get re-married. All I can say is my life is complete and I like my life just the way it is. My DD and I....... We have lots of Family friends and of course I encourage DD to invite friends over all the time.

DD - plays Basketball, Softball and Volleyball. DD also Dances, Tap, Lyrical, Hip Hop and Ballet so after school and on weekends we are extremely busy. BUT we alway have time to go out to lunch and dinner together. Love to go clothes shopping with her.

WOW!!!!! your right, they do grow up fast. I remember when DD started Kinder and I cried everyday at work for a week. Since its been my DD and I since day one, my life has revolved around DD.

I been asked why I don't go out on dates, get involved and / or get re-married. All I can say is my life is complete and I like my life just the way it is. My DD and I....... We have lots of Family friends and of course I encourage DD to invite friends over all the time.

DD - plays Basketball, Softball and Volleyball. DD also Dances, Tap, Lyrical, Hip Hop and Ballet so after school and on weekends we are extremely busy. BUT we alway have time to go out to lunch and dinner together. Love to go clothes shopping with her.

That is wonderful that your DD comes first in your life! Our sons come first, no matter what. Everything we do revolves around them, and we enjoy doing things that way. We love the shows at school, the activities outside of school, and we feel blessed that since DH and I are both teachers, we have the school breaks off with them!

The fact that you are so supportive of your daughter is wonderful...I wish more parents out there were like that! I see it all the time, being a high school teacher...some of the parents want their kids to go into a certain field but their child is not interested...and sometimes the parents try to force the issue which then pushes the child away since they feel lack of support. DH and I have always agreed that no matter what our kids decide they want to do, no matter who they end up with (or if they end up with someone or not), no matter where they want to go to college, we will fully support them. Other than doing anything illegal, I can't see a reason not to be supportive once they hit the point in life of making those decisions.

As far as your DD going to Australia, it will be a wonderful opportunity for her, she will share the great memories with you once she returns home, and she will be forever grateful to have had the chance to travel there. And, think about how quickly time flies in general...the 2 weeks will fly by too! :hug:

We will be there from July 15-July22. My husband coaches a 10-11 year old girls soccer team and we are bringing them to play in the Disney International Cup at Espn Wide World of Sports!! There are 32 of us making the trip...as of right now!! Last time I traveled with a group to Disney was my Freshman year in High School almost 20 years ago should be interesting!!

I added you to the list but didn't know where you were staying. You guys are so brave bringing all those girls. Lol.

I know it will be hard to be away from your DD. I have a hard time being away from my kids overnight. We are a very close family. :grouphug:

We will be there from July 15-July22. My husband coaches a 10-11 year old girls soccer team and we are bringing them to play in the Disney International Cup at Espn Wide World of Sports!! There are 32 of us making the trip...as of right now!! Last time I traveled with a group to Disney was my Freshman year in High School almost 20 years ago should be interesting!!

Sounds like this will be an interesting but fun trip:lmao:

:hug: It will go by fast and you will be that much closer to Disney:goodvibes

:cloud9: That is so sweet. After my father passed away my brother was 12 and I was 16 my mother has never dated again. She said we were her everything and that was all that she needed.:goodvibes

My daughter's dance team just qualified for the Dance America National finals the first week of July (not sure who is in charge of booking, but 4th of July week? Seriously?)

In spite of the anticipated heat and crowds we are all very excited to be heading back and staying at CSR again! Will be the whole crew! (DW, DS & DD).

My son & I are looking forward to closing down the EMH parks each night!:woohoo:

So excited...just read this about the new Fantasyland expansion! :dance3: Looks like we'll be in for some new rides (seeing as it'll be only our 2nd trip!)

Hello Diser's - I would like to thank all of you for your support and love you have shared with me. You guy's are right it will go fast and my DD will come back and ask when can I go on another trip.

I booked some things today! Thats always exciting as it makes it so much more "real!"

We rented our stroller from Kingdom strollers, a must for two kids 3 & under!

But more even more exciting, I booked the pirates league for DS and DH to do together! After watching the Disney planning DVD DS started talking about wanting to be a pirate, so we showed him the video and pictures on the Disney site. There was a family doing the experience and he asked that mommy and daddy do it with him. We convinced him that just daddy should do it! he's so excited, when you call to book there is a pirate recording which I put on speaker phone for him. We are foing it Friday July 16th (pur 2nd MK day) at 2:50pm. I'm hoping we can get a nap in before hand for him and thats our planned late night at the park so he can be a pirate all night! I hope to get them matchign t-shirts to wear as well! pirate:

I booked some things today! Thats always exciting as it makes it so much more "real!"

But more even more exciting, I booked the pirates league for DS and DH to do together! After watching the Disney planning DVD DS started talking about wanting to be a pirate, so we showed him the video and pictures on the Disney site. There was a family doing the experience and he asked that mommy and daddy do it with him. We convinced him that just daddy should do it! he's so excited, when you call to book there is a pirate recording which I put on speaker phone for him. We are foing it Friday July 16th (pur 2nd MK day) at 2:50pm. I'm hoping we can get a nap in before hand for him and thats our planned late night at the park so he can be a pirate all night! I hope to get them matchign t-shirts to wear as well! pirate:

That'll be so cool!! Can't wait to see the pictures! They'll get lots of attention all night long.

Hi all

There are 15 of us flying from England on July 16th till August 5th :) 3 whole weeks :) Staying off property in 1 big house
9 adults, 1 teen, 4 kids and 1 toddler .. 4 birthdays :)
We've booked BBB and PL .. CP for 1 b'day girl .. 1900 Park Fare for another b'day girl .. Spidey breakie at IOA .. Mickey's BBQ 1 evening .. Ohana's breakie for our farewell breakie

Can't wait it's been 2 years since our last trip and soooo looking forward to the sunshien as last time we went for my DD's b'day in February and it was really cold

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Booking events definitely makes the trip seem much more real and much closer too!

Hi all

There are 15 of us flying from England on July 16th till August 5th :) 3 whole weeks :) Staying off property in 1 big house
We've booked BBB and PL .. CP for 1 b'day girl .. 1900 Park Fare for another b'day girl .. Spidey breakie at IOA .. Mickey's BBQ 1 evening .. Ohana's breakie for our farewell breakie

Can't wait it's been 2 years since our last trip and soooo looking forward to the sunshien as last time we went for my DD's b'day in February and it was really cold

That sounds like a nice, really fun long trip, and you will definitely have heat and sunshine in July...guaranteed! ;)

Was anyone able to book a dessert party between July 15 and 23? I have been trying ever since the dates appeared and no luck.

My daughter's dance team just qualified for the Dance America National finals the first week of July (not sure who is in charge of booking, but 4th of July week? Seriously?)

In spite of the anticipated heat and crowds we are all very excited to be heading back and staying at CSR again! Will be the whole crew! (DW, DS & DD).

My son & I are looking forward to closing down the EMH parks each night!:woohoo:

Add us to the nut list. We'll be there the 1st~12. And yeah we're heading to the MK on the 4th.

Hello Diser's - I would like to thank all of you for your support and love you have shared with me. You guy's are right it will go fast and my DD will come back and ask when can I go on another trip.

You are quite welcome! :thumbsup2

You are right - booking things does make it feel more real!!!!

Hi all

Wow - 3 weeks, how awesome!

Was anyone able to book a dessert party between July 15 and 23? I have been trying ever since the dates appeared and no luck.

I have not been able to get things for our early July dates either :confused3

Add us to the nut list. We'll be there the 1st~12. And yeah we're heading to the MK on the 4th.

We are there the same dates- but are not going to MK on the 4th, I think we will be there on the 3rd..........

Resort List

Feeling HOT HOT HOT July 2012 List:

Arriving June 23
6/23-7/06 miprender @ AKL

Arriving June 28
tinkerbell60- June 28-July 10 @ ???

Arriving June 29
mommystieg- June 29-July 7 @ AKV

Arriving June 30
kleldridge- June 30-July 7 @ Bonnet Creek

Arriving July 1
Disneyjunkie- July 1-July 12 @ AOA

Arriving July 3
Icecubequeen- July 3-July 17 @ ASM

Arriving July 4
helenreed- July 4- July 18 @ BWV

Arriving July 6
cantwaittoseemickey- July 6- July 12 @ ASM

Arriving July 7
DisneyMama21- July 7-July 13 @ AKV
Cinderella909- July 7-July 15 @POR

Arriving July 11
MrsTeddy- July 11-July 17 @ AoA

Arriving July 14
RHMH- July 14-July 21 @ POFQ
diskids2-July 14-July 28 @ BCV/PortofinoBay

Arriving July 15
skinsfan2878- July 15-July 21 @ ?
stnet- July 15-July 22 @ ?
PopArtGal- July 15-July 25 @ CR

Arriving July 16
Lovemy3babes- July 16-July 19 @
anjalee6- July 16-July 26 @ Poly/DisneyDream/AKL
DizzyErin- July 16-August 5 @ off property

Arriving July 21
lovegrumpy- July 21-July 29 @ POP

Arriving July 23
Bangzoom6877- July 23-August 2 @ BWV
LWallace2012-July 23-August 4 @ POP

Arriving July 24
KristenN- July 24-August 2 @ AKV & BLT

Arriving July 24
snowangel72- July 25-August 4 @ Bonnet Creek

Arriving July 26
Marshay- July 26-July 29 @ POP

Arriving July 28
Nancy155- July 28-August 4 @ BonnetCreek

ADR List

July 11
Mrs.Teddy- Garden Gril @ 5:40 pm

July 12
Mrs.Teddy- Tusker House @ 12:05 pm

July 13
Mrs. Teddy- Chef Mickey's @ 6:55 pm

July 14
RHMH-Earl of Sandwich
Mrs. Teddy- 'Ohana @ 5:20 pm

July 15
Mrs. Teddy- Hollywood and Vine @ 11:00 am
RHMH- The Plaza @ 12:20 pm

July 16
Mrs. Teddy- Crystal Palace @ 8:05 am
PopArtGal- Crystal Palace @ 10:00 am
RHMH- Sci-Fi Dine In @ 11:45 am
anjalee6- Kona @ 5:30 pm

July 17
anjalee6- Teppan Edo @ 5:30 pm
PopArtGal- Le Cellier @ 5:30 pm

July 18
PopArtGal- Sci-Fi Dine In @ 11:45 am
RHMH- Picnic in the Park

July 19
PopArtGal- T-Rex @ 5:00 pm

July 20
RHMH- Tony's Town Square @ 12:30pm
PopArtGal- Via Napoli @ 5:45 pm

July 22
PopArtGal- The Plaza @ 12:00 pm
anjalee6- 'Ohana @ 6:35 pm

July 23
PopArtGal- Tusker House @ 9:05 am
anjalee6- Tusker House @ 11:30 am
bangzoom6877- Kona @ 1:05 pm
bangzoom6877- Kouzzina @ 6:25 pm
anjalee6- Liberty Tree Tavern @ 6:30 pm

July 24
bangzoom6877- Boma @ 7:30 am
anjalee6- Mama Melrose @ 12:00 pm
PopArtGal- Tony's Town Square @ 12:00 pm
bangzoom6877- Grand Floridian Cafe @ 5:35 pm
anjalee6- Boma @ 6:25 pm

July 25
anjalee6- Boma @ 7:30 am
bangzoom6877- 'Ohana @ 5:20 pm
anjalee6- Garden Grill @ 6:30 pm

July 26
anjalee6- CRT @ 8:05 am
bangzoom6877- The Plaza @ 12:00 pm
anjalee6- Crystal Palace @ 12:45 pm
bangzoom6877- California Grill @ 5:50 pm

July 27
bangzoom6877- Chefs de France @ 12:00 pm
bangzoom6877- Rose and Crown @ 5:55 pm

July 28
bangzoom6877- Sci-Fi Dine In @ 11:30 am
snowangel72- T-Rex @ 12:30 pm
bangzoom6877- Yachtsman Steakhouse @ 5:50 pm

July 29
bangzoom6877- Kona @ 10:00 am
snowangel72- The Plaza @ 12:00 pm
bangzoom6877- Garden Gril @ 5:50 pm

July 30
bangzoom6877- San Angel Inn @ 12:00 pm
bangzoom6877- Biergarten @ 6:00 pm

July 31
bangzoom6877- Sci-Fi Dine In @ 12:40 pm
bangzoom6877- 50's Prime Time @ 5:40 pm
snowangel72- Chefs de France @ 7:00 pm

August 1
bangzoom6877- Crystal Palace @ 8:05 am
snowangel72- Whispering Canyon @ 5:30 pm
bangzoom6877- Boma @ 6:00 pm

August 2
bangzoom6877- Chef Mickey's @ 8:05 am

I've modified our ADRs a little:

7/28/12: Sci-Fi at 11:30am
7/29/12: Kona at 10am (previously was 8:30am)

Got it! :thumbsup2

That sounds like fun! What are your actual dates and I will add you to the list?

Hi all

Love 1900 Park Fare. It's one of my favorite meals with characters. I added you to the list on page 20.

What fun! Always wanted to do 4th of July in Disney but we chickened out last year and left on the 2nd. lol. I added you to the list on page 20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter