• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

this sounds great! i would love to meet everyone

i live in florida but, if i have enough notice i could go somewhere?
just le me know
i will keep posted

me and df work for disney i can get 3 rooms at 50 percent off so if you wanted to come here i could help and also get 20 off all tickets??
just a thought

Oh definitely count me in! Our computers have been down at work all day, and I cannot believe all that I have missed :rotfl:

I am so excited about this :goodvibes I think Maggie's suggestion of the Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge area sounds great! I love that area, and there's great shopping. I live in Atlanta, so anywhere in the Southeast is convenient for me.

I don't think DF would be up for this though. He is a med student and constantly stressed, and he always makes fun of me and "that Disney board she's always on" :mad: It's all good though!

I just had another idea... as some of you know, I'm a Public Health grad student so I'm always thinking healthy things. I know a lot of us are trying to lose weight. How about we meet for a race somehwere? A 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon whatever. Think of what a great accomplishment it would be! Races are A LOT of fun, especially when you have friends helping you along the way :goodvibes Even if you're not trying to lose weight, it would be so much fun. Or, we could meet for a walk, like one of the breast cancer walks or something.

Ok, I know a lot of you are probably thinking I'm crazy :rotfl: and that's fine. It was just a suggestion. I'll get off my health pedastal now ;)

As for a trip to WDW...

I know thats really expensive.... but I couldnt imagine going back without DH. He is totally not willing to go back this year (we have been so many years in a row)... so if it was this year I dont think I could talk him into it.

As for a trip to WDW...

I know thats really expensive.... but I couldnt imagine going back without DH. He is totally not willing to go back this year (we have been so many years in a row)... so if it was this year I dont think I could talk him into it.

ITA.. it's a little pricey. I think we should plan something a little more affordable :)

I know I'm new to the boards and all, but I'd love to come too. Especially since I'm moving to the South and know NO ONE down there.

Awww, I would have loved to come but I live in the UK and there is no way I can afford to go back to the US next year, not with Law school and such :sad1: I will be there in spirit though and would love to read the TR and see loads and loads of pics

What about vegas or atlantic city??

Or what about crater of diamonds national park....we could all dig for your next stone for our anniversary ring:lmao:

lots of good ideas....i like the run,,,,but a walk might be better

keep em coming
:rotfl:

I'd love to go--but it'll be a while before DF and I get married (we're both still students and I don't graduate for a year)--so I'm probably not 'eligible' ;) to go, but y'all's ideas sound great--and I've got one, too. :) Disney does have resorts at Vero Beach and Hilton Head, both of which are great places to vacation (although I'm partial to Hilton Head, as that's where DF is from).

this is so hard b/c there are so many choices! how much do disney cruises run? or heck, just s regular cruise? (i have never been so i have no idea)

i wish there was some big event coming up like a concert or something fun or some kind of festival we could all meet up for. anyone know of anything?

Maggimus -- You come up with the coolest ideas!! :woohoo:

I'd totally love to get together with you guys. Count me in!

I don't think DF (who will be DH in only 9 days!!!) would be up for it at all. :rolleyes1 But that doesn't mean we can't have a grand ol' time with the girls getting together, right?

I think it would be soooo much fun to go on a cruise with you girls! What does everyone think of that idea? Come on, it couldn't get any better than a girl power DIS bride/dismooner cruise! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I get very excited about trips. :rotfl:

haha me too! i planned our honeymoon for a full year!

That's great! I think planning trips gives me something to look forward to!

After our trip to WDW next week, I've got nothing left. :sad2: That's why we need to rally up the girls and book a Disney cruise! :thumbsup2

Alright, so any cruise would do. I just think a cruise with a bunch of girls would be a blast! :banana:

Aww thank you Maggie! ;) I took a Carnival Cruise a while back and for the inside staterooms, it was around $450-500 for a five day cruise to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel. We had a lot of fun! ;) I think Disney cruises start a bit higher than that.

I think a cruise would be alot of fun and alot of off season cruises arent too expensive either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter