***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Chita Rivera...after a quick Google search I'm not much more informed but I'm sure she'll do a great job!

Ah - she's an older actress/broadway and still gets out and around quite a bit considering her age. She was part of the Capitol 4th presentation this year. Still seemed to have a strong voice and I'd think should be enjoyable.

So who has seen Whoopi do this? She's on my date as well.....or we could stick with the TBD which actually works out better for my plans. Hm......or we could try and get down there 2 days earlier and get NPH......what to do???

We've seen Whoopi a couple of times and I think she does a great job! But I've also found that others that I expected to be great became a so-so part of the performance but overall it was still very enjoyable because so much of it is based on the choirs and all the hard work they put into the performances. And others I didn't expect much of did a great job. If it's that big of a difference to the plans I'd probably just go with what works best.

Ok, I need help, Pat Sajak, Gary Sinise or TBD? My best date is for the TBD, but I can adjust if either of the other 2 are not to be missed.

We saw Pat Sajak (and Jodi Benson) last year. We enjoyed them both thoroughly. I would also be extremely happy with Gary Sinise...heard great reviews about him. You can’t go wrong either way.

I just noticed something...
The announcement says packages "go on sale." Does that mean pre-pay like at CRT? I was under the impression that you paid for your meal on the "day of" and then are given tickets to the show.

No big deal. I just want to be very ready at 3 a.m. Pacific time.

Wait wait wait...NO GARDEN GRILLL BREAKFAST OPTION????????????????

There goes my plan. Or am I reading this wrong??

Lunch and dinner packages are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway pavilion); Biergarten Restaurant (Germany pavilion); Chefs de France (France pavilion); Coral Reef Restaurant (The Seas pavilion); The Garden Grill Restaurant (The Land pavilion); La Hacienda de San Angel** and San Angel Inn Restaurante (Mexico pavilion); Nine Dragons Restaurant (China pavilion); Restaurant Marrakesh and Spice Road Table (Morocco pavilion); Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room (United Kingdom pavilion); Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining (Japan pavilion); and Tutto Italia Ristorante and Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (Italy pavilion).

Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Epcot-area resort restaurants at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.

I have a STRONG suspicion it was an error that Garden Grill and Akershus were not listed with a breakfast option. Best to double check on reservation day just to be sure!

Chita Rivera...after a quick Google search I'm not much more informed but I'm sure she'll do a great job!

Yep, that's who we got, too. What I've found shows that the last thing she did (besides appearances as herself) was a bit part in the movie "Chicago" 10 years ago. I saw the movie, but that was a long time ago and I don't remember the minor players at all. I could move plans around and take a chance with "TBD" which is our last night there--the two options we have open are both this person.

He would have been my first choice if I was going then. He is awesome - builds home for veterans and is very involved with our military guys. He's hosted the Capital 4th of July fireworks. He's got a great voice. I love Gary Sinise!
That is who we will have also, or if I change it will be Pat Sajak, but I love Gary Sinise.

We have TBD and Gary Sinise for dates we have picked out. Don’t know names very well but googled Gary and immediately recognized him. Have seen him in several movies and shows....I think he will be a great narrator! Will book for TBD also, just in case!

Yes Haw!!! Gary Sienese!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter