***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

I have a Garden Grill breakfast package I’m going to cancel....Tuesday December 4, 9:30am, 5 people, 6:45 show. Neil Patrick Harris is the narrator. Anyone interested? I was finally able to get my first choice of day, so I’m canceling this one.

so about when will all the narrators be listed? anyone know when it was last year?

oh, and when we did CP before, 2011, Le Cellier was offered as lunch package.
Last year, it was October before the final list of narrators was complete. Hope we won't have to wait that long this year...

At which point/which page are you guys refreshing to see different CP times? I can't figure that bit out from the descriptions here (and I can't make it work for myself lol). Thanks!

At which point/which page are you guys refreshing to see different CP times? I can't figure that bit out from the descriptions here (and I can't make it work for myself lol). Thanks!

I just tried it on the website and it's not coming up the way I thought it would. However, once I got to the "who's in your party" page which shows the show they have selected for you, I just cancelled and went back to the reservation page. Picked the exact same time for the meal, and the show time had changed on the "who's in your party" page.

I have a Garden Grill breakfast package I’m going to cancel....Tuesday December 4, 9:30am, 5 people, 6:45 show. Neil Patrick Harris is the narrator. Anyone interested? I was finally able to get my first choice of day, so I’m canceling this one.
I would love your reservation if you still have it! GG breakfast has been elusive for me.

I would love your reservation if you still have it! GG breakfast has been elusive for me.

Yup, still have it! Not sure how this is usually done...I can release it at a specific time?

If you haven't coordinated with each other already, the best way is to do it private message so no one else sees the "drop time". :) Pick a time for you both to be on and when you drop it the other person
should refresh their page and it should show for them to pick up...as long as they are the fastest after you drop it - other people are looking all the time. Good luck to you both!!

If you haven't coordinated with each other already, the best way is to do it private message so no one else sees the "drop time". :) Pick a time for you both to be on and when you drop it the other person
should refresh their page and it should show for them to pick up...as long as they are the fastest after you drop it - other people are looking all the time. Good luck to you both!!
At the same time, remember that you might encounter the issue of the system not giving you the desired show time at first, and might need to continually refresh....and in the meantime somebody else in the world might happen to get it. So, yes try to coordinate, but the receiver needs to keep trying if it doesn't pop up right away.

How late in the game have they released narrators? We are there at the end of November and possibly overlap 3 narrators - so hoping for some one great I have 3 reservations booked. Once out September FP time opens ( which should be around the end of September) I will have to solidify plans and just pick a day to go. so just wondering if by the end of September should we see those TBD narrators?

How late in the game have they released narrators? We are there at the end of November and possibly overlap 3 narrators - so hoping for some one great I have 3 reservations booked. Once out September FP time opens ( which should be around the end of September) I will have to solidify plans and just pick a day to go. so just wondering if by the end of September should we see those TBD narrators?
From what’s I’ve read it was mid-October last year. It appears we’re going the same time (late Nov into early Dec), because I have TBD my first few days but was able to grab NPH on 12/3. I made a res at Ale & Conpass for a TBD narrator on 11/28 but I don’t want to keep it unless it’s someone phenomenal. I agree, it will get tricky for Fastpasses at the end of Sept if they’re not released.

Is an alcoholic drink not included even if you "pay" for your meal using dining credits?

Is there something really special about the packages at San Angel Inn and La Hacienda that I'm overlooking that make them the most expensive?

Is an alcoholic drink not included even if you "pay" for your meal using dining credits?

Is there something really special about the packages at San Angel Inn and La Hacienda that I'm overlooking that make them the most expensive?

This is the first year alcohol has been included with the dining plan, so we won't know for sure until CP starts. However, the F! and ROL dining packages are allowing DDP guests to get an alcoholic drink, so there's certainly a good chance these will too. The difference is, many of these restaurants are not Disney owned and may go with the verbiage associated with the package over that with the dining plan.

A CM explained to me if you are paying w/ credits that they will not take something away from your dining plan. So since you get alcohol with your plan and you are paying w/ credits, you will be able to get it. With the fantasmic dining, you don't get an appetizer, but if you are on the deluxe dining plan you will still get your app.

No idea if it's true, since our trip is in November.

Anyone have preferences of restaurants for breakfast? Hopefully there is still time to get into breakfast with a CP package.

We like Akershus for the variety of breakfast items and the Princess experience but have not been able to book it (or Garden Grill) for breakfast on 11/28 - even with a TBD narrator.

I am also having a difficult time getting a reservation for Akershus, but for early December. I figured something would open up, but no luck yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter