***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

We have an 8:15pm CP dining package with NPH this year too. Did you line up 30 minutes prior to show? What would you recommend?

Sorry - just saw this. As long as you aren’t picky about a seat/view, I think ~30 min should be fine. I can’t recall how early we queued up but that’s probably around when we did -maybe a touch earlier- and what we’ll do this year when we see him again. Last year when we got in line it was already back to the drink stand in Morocco and I think ended up extending all the way into France after us. We were just 2 and actually found a seat dead center but a ways back without too much trouble.

What's your date? I have a GG breakfast for Dec 23 that I may drop. It's a 10:20 ADR for the 5pm show. I am waiting to see who narrator is. If you or anyone else here want me to corrdinate when I drop it so you can grab it...let me know?
Edit...see you got a CP breakfast already. So anyone else interested, let me know. And if it's a narrator we don't care about, we will be cancelling and can coordinate.

thanks for thinking of me! we are going 11/26-12/3; CP on 11/30. Actually we have ale&compass breakfast booked for 11/28 too; I'll probably leave it until the narrators are released. I would go see pretty much anyone, especially since we've never been to CP before! But my MIL can be kind of picky. :rolleyes2

Anyone able to get Tutto Italia for dinner for the candlelight processional? I was online within a couple of hours after posting and not able to get for December 9th, or for that matter, the entire week of the 9th.

I was able to book a 5:15 dinner on Christmas Eve. I booked it right after 5:00am central time on the first day the packages opened (day after APs were allowed to book). Hope you’re able to get it booked!

Does anyone know when the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Party will go on sale?...Trying to decide if I should replace one of my CP nights with it. I booked two. Thanks!

I keep going back and forth about trying to find a CP with a 6:45 time vs the 8:15 one I have. I keep trying to remind myself that I can go take an afternoon break how I have it now. I did that since there are evening EMH that nite. Decisions....

I keep going back and forth about trying to find a CP with a 6:45 time vs the 8:15 one I have. I keep trying to remind myself that I can go take an afternoon break how I have it now. I did that since there are evening EMH that nite. Decisions....
I do the same excepting I want the 6:45 instead of the 5pm. And I keep telling myself that it would be nice to get out of Epcot before Illuminations to beat the crowd....even leave after CP and have a nice relaxing evening in my Contemprary Theme park view and watch the MK fireworks! I should quit talking myself out of it!

I was aiming for the 8:15pm since I have a breakfast CP package and will be park hopping. I will head to HS after breakfast, take a break, have a nice dinner in Epcot, then get in line for my 8:15pm show.

I do the same excepting I want the 6:45 instead of the 5pm. And I keep telling myself that it would be nice to get out of Epcot before Illuminations to beat the crowd....even leave after CP and have a nice relaxing evening in my Contemprary Theme park view and watch the MK fireworks! I should quit talking myself out of it!

Just keep trying! I wanted the 6:45 slot, also, and finally found one with a 4:10 dinner reservation. I had already booked a 4pm reservation with an 8:15 slot, but kept checking a few times a day for a few days and FINALLY it popped up and I snagged it! :)

We went ahead and did the 5pm show. We will have just gotten off the cruise ship the morning of and are planning a 4 park challenge the next day so the early show will allow us to get some much needed rest lol

Does anyone know if you can book for 5 but then if only 4 show up, do you still pay for 5 or will they just charge for the 4?

My friend and I are going 5 times in 12 days. We love to immerse ourselves in the spirit of Christmas.
As much as I love the Candlelight Processional I wouldn’t want to see it more than once unless I was in Disney for a long time and then it would be only twice spaced out. That said I have seen it many times over the years but I don’t think it’s worth the price or time to sit there for that many shows and I love Christmas celebrations too. Just my personal opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!