• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

Days like today make me feel very good about working with a TA. She sent us an email the day the dates came out with a Google form to fill out with when we wanted to go, how many tickets we wanted, etc. So she is taking care of all her clients today. We are going 10/12, the last Tuesday of our trip when we will be at Poly.

Good luck to those of y’all having to book for yourselves, I hope you don’t have too much hassle in phone purgatory.
Its OK. Speakerphone and Disney music :) No big deal. Hopefully your TA is up at 7 making those calls for you. Columbus Day week might be busy, but Im sure not sold out on day 1.

Days like today make me feel very good about working with a TA. She sent us an email the day the dates came out with a Google form to fill out with when we wanted to go, how many tickets we wanted, etc. So she is taking care of all her clients today. We are going 10/12, the last Tuesday of our trip when we will be at Poly.

Good luck to those of y’all having to book for yourselves, I hope you don’t have too much hassle in phone purgatory.

TAs have to call the same phone line as everyone else. Many are unable to get through as well unfortunately. Good luck everyone!

Woke up super early Pacific time. Got through and was told by the CM that "tickets have not been loaded into the system yet and I don't have an ETA." On hold with the actual CM on hold and no idea if this morning was completely wasted yet.

Woke up super early Pacific time. Got through and was told by the CM that "tickets have not been loaded into the system yet and I don't have an ETA." On hold with the actual CM on hold and no idea if this morning was completely wasted yet.

Ugh. This is what makes me crazy about F&W booking. I have no idea why I thought this might be different or better.

I got an automated recording that said all lines are busy and to call again later. At least it was a nice change from "your call cannot be completed as dialed", the call not going through, or a busy signal that soon ends my call.

Maybe this is a dumb question, by why even let the bonanza begin if they aren't loaded into the system? LOL. Sorry for your plight!

Its OK. Speakerphone and Disney music :) No big deal. Hopefully your TA is up at 7 making those calls for you. Columbus Day week might be busy, but Im sure not sold out on day 1.

Our TA is fantastic, I swear that lady doesn’t sleep. More than once I’ve awakened to emails with discounts applied before I even knew they were out. I think we’ll be ok. :) She and her family will actually be at CR the same weekend as us for the 50th so I’m excited to finally get to meet her.

TAs have to call the same phone line as everyone else. Many are unable to get through as well unfortunately. Good luck everyone!

Of course. But the difference is she’s doing the phone hustle, while I go about my work day. That’s like the #1 reason I work with her that’s not agency exclusive rates. That, and I find it helpful to have another pair of eyes on our reservation from time to time.

I think everyone will be ok...I don’t expect even 10/31 to sell out on day 1. Lots of folk didn’t get those emails and are unaware or unable to call at 7a eastern on a Tuesday.

This is very reminiscent of trying to book F&W events the day they opened up… I’m even trying the “secret” number used back then to get through faster and no luck. I’ve gotten through 3 times now just to have it hang up on me.

They need to open more lines, my boss annoyingly scheduled my performance review this morning so I don’t have all morning to keep calling!

Our TA is fantastic, I swear that lady doesn’t sleep. More than once I’ve awakened to emails with discounts applied before I even knew they were out. I think we’ll be ok. :) She and her family will actually be at CR the same weekend as us for the 50th so I’m excited to finally get to meet her.

Of course. But the difference is she’s doing the phone hustle, while I go about my work day. That’s like the #1 reason I work with her that’s not agency exclusive rates. That, and I find it helpful to have another pair of eyes on our reservation from time to time.

I think everyone will be ok...I don’t expect even 10/31 to sell out on day 1. Lots of folk didn’t get those emails and are unaware or unable to call at 7a eastern on a Tuesday.
Who do you work with if you don't mind sharing? I work with a TA too, but I've found that those that offer exclusive rates do not offer booking privileges like these. Great to have best of both worlds!

Who do you work with if you don't mind sharing? I work with a TA too, but I've found that those that offer exclusive rates do not offer booking privileges like these. Great to have best of both worlds!

I will PM you, we can’t discuss outside agencies on the boards.

My friend got through and was told the same thing. She has been on hold waiting now as well. I wish they'd just open it up online, it's not their first rodeo, they are capable of doing this and authenticating to confirm existing reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter