Official 2021 "Disney After Hours Boo Bash" Thread

still havent gotten thru- got up at 345-just concerned because there is only one night when we are there so I dont have any flexibility on dates-

I’m at 30 minutes. I had an unreasonable expectation that they would have been ready for this and/or spent part of the pandemic time getting the phone processes etc updated. This is exactly like F&W went in the past and even with the last pre COVID F&W in terms of things that could only be booked via phone. Super annoying.

has anyone actually been able to complete a purchase yet?

I know, 1st world problems but...I tried calling from both my cell and work phone. I got through -- I'm on hold -- on my work phone with 166 min wait. So happy to finally be on hold, HOWEVER, I forgot the phone company is coming this morning to switch over our phone system so I will be disconnected. I can't get through on my cell. 😭

I'm hearing that tickets haven't been loaded into the system yet, so everyone who got through is sitting on hold waiting for that to happen. Anybody who hasn't gotten through will likely still get a busy signal right now because of this.

I don't want to discourage anyone from calling but I don't expect anyone else to get through until they actually put the tickets in the system. All the agents are probably on hold with their callers waiting for this to happen. Ugh what a mess.

I'm hearing that tickets haven't been loaded into the system yet, so everyone who got through is sitting on hold waiting for that to happen. Anybody who hasn't gotten through will likely still get a busy signal right now because of this.
Oh dear.

I can’t even log into my account this morning, takes the log in info looks like it’s going to my plans but boots me right back to the log in page. So I don’t think if they were sold online we would get through any easier.

Who’s surprised at this fine mess?!!!

I naively thought that since they had had so much relative down time during the pandemic their processes would have been streamlined. This feels just like F&W used to. Every year I swore I wouldn’t do it again and then I would do it again.

and here I am. Again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter