**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

Costume Talk :chat:

So sorry, I meant to add this as well. Here's Benson and DS's faux suit T-shirt. I think it looks amazing!

DS is a fan of Goosebumps so that's where the suitcase comes into play. Interesting how close Slappy and Benson resemble each other. Exciting! :goodvibes

oldest DD (20) and I will probably be doing an Anime Cosplay from her favourite anime. Should be fun! Keeping everything as 'cool' and simple as possible. Plus, we fly to Disney so we have to make sure it's all easy enough for us to pack in luggage.

My 20 yo DD loves to cosplay. I try and talk her out of wearing the wigs to MNSSHP for fear of heat stroke but "Mom! It would ruin the look!" :rolleyes:

My 20 yo DD loves to cosplay. I try and talk her out of wearing the wigs to MNSSHP for fear of heat stroke but "Mom! It would ruin the look!" :rolleyes:

My DD is going to cosplay My Hero Academia - I'm not sure if you know this anime, but she's trying to convince me to be the mom Inko Midoriya (with a wig, but not too long). She hasn't decide which MHA person she will cosplay yet ... she has so many! But, if you see a woman with a wig passed out from heat stroke, that will be me :rotfl2:

Joining in the fun!

9/2 party, 2 Adults, me and dh
Undecided costumes, possibly Halloween shirts
it's our 3rd MNSSHP
Probably doing Plaza viewing dessert party

Costume Talk :chat:

So sorry, I meant to add this as well. Here's Benson and DS's faux suit T-shirt. I think it looks amazing!
View attachment 411999

DS is a fan of Goosebumps so that's where the suitcase comes into play. Interesting how close Slappy and Benson resemble each other. Exciting! :goodvibes
View attachment 412000
And both SO CREEPY!!! Lol
(My son loves goosebumps too, so naturally loved Benson in TS4, but man do those dolls freak me out!!!!)

Updated page and Title of thread to include costumes. If anyone creates a seperate costume thread, let me know and I'll take it off. As of now, it is not being recreated again for this year so merging at least for the time being.

Let me know if I screwed anything up.

My son wants this version of Slappy in the worst way lol

He wants Benson? My son got his at Walmart on sale. Ebay sellers are nuts for the price they're asking. I think this is a limited "action figure" (goodness forbid we call it a doll :laughing:) maybe only sold at Walmart? IDK, haven't seen it at other stores.

He wants Benson? My son got his at Walmart on sale. Ebay sellers are nuts for the price they're asking. I think this is a limited "action figure" (goodness forbid we call it a doll :laughing:) maybe only sold at Walmart? IDK, haven't seen it at other stores.

Oh I thought that was Slappy lol. I haven't seen the new movie

8/27 party, 2 Adults and 1 child
Undecided costumes most likely halloween t-shirts!!
it's our 1st MNSSHP
Maybe booking plaza fireworks viewing dessert party

3 adults (myself, son, daughter in law) and my two grandsons and granddaughter! Going September 24th.
Self: Maleficent, Son: RobinHood disguised, DIL: Maid Marian, Grand daughter: Princess Aurora, grandsons: TBD.

This will be my second Halloween Party and the kids’s first! So excited to share this with them. Woot Woot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter