"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
A email from Disney with ticket info. Or log into your My Disney Experience to see if they automatically linked in the tickets section

Thanks!! Found it!! It's an email with a bar code embedded. From what I read on the email it's now just a matter of entering the park with my Magic Band, correct? The event has always show up in my MDE -- I just wasn't sure how to actually enter the park and show proof.

Thanks!! Found it!! It's an email with a bar code embedded. From what I read on the email it's now just a matter of entering the park with my Magic Band, correct? The event has always show up in my MDE -- I just wasn't sure how to actually enter the park and show proof.

Can you see the tickets in your account? Check tickets & passes on the app.

I always order my tickets to be sent in the mail and then link them to my magic band when I receive them. It makes me feel like I have a backup even though ironically I dont bring the physical tickets/cards to the gate lol. Gives me a feeling of security though.

Last edited:
I am super stoked that the Space Mountain lights out/loud music "overlay" is returning! That was my favorite thing last year! That and new fireworks was all I was hoping for!

Couple character questions: Does Jack and Sally take pictures til midnight? And does Abu stay out all night too? Any pics from last year?

Couple character questions: Does Jack and Sally take pictures til midnight? And does Abu stay out all night too? Any pics from last year?

Last year I think Jack and Sally stayed out until 1130p but the line would be cutoff before then. It could have been later but I dont think so.

Abu was a part of a rotating duo of four. Aladdin and Abu, Genie and Jasmine and they stopped seeing people earlier like 1115p or 1130p. If you ask the CM for that group they can usually tell you which set is coming out and when the line will be cutoff.

I am super stoked that the Space Mountain lights out/loud music "overlay" is returning!

Do we have any details on the music? The lights out garbled not loud enough mess of a villains soundtrack (kind of) from Villains After Dark really didn't work for me. I'm hoping we get something more Halloween.

Last year I think Jack and Sally stayed out until 1130p but the line would be cutoff before then. It could have been later but I dont think so.

Abu was a part of a rotating duo of four. Aladdin and Abu, Genie and Jasmine and they stopped seeing people earlier like 1115p or 1130p. If you ask the CM for that group they can usually tell you which set is coming out and when the line will be cutoff.
Thank you for the information

We would like to do the desert party for one of the Halloween parties...but we r wondering is it worth it? We've never done a party before and we are wondering if it's worth the time and price?

I've never done the Halloween parties but I have done a couple of Christmas ones and didn't find them worth the money. Therefore I'm reluctant to do one during the Halloween Party. I feel like we're wasting time that could be spend doing so many other things.

MAGIC SHOTS! Do any photographers make any Halloween magic shots before 7? We aren't doing any character greets, but want to trick or treat three or four places, ride the Pirates ride and Tea Cups with the Halloween changes plus Haunted Mansion, see the parade and fireworks (we will leave after the fireworks because we have younger kids). I don't know if we will have enough time for magic shots! Wish we could stick around after the fireworks but there is no way we can make it that long with our little guys! I wish the party stuff started before 6!

Do we have any details on the music? The lights out garbled not loud enough mess of a villains soundtrack (kind of) from Villains After Dark really didn't work for me. I'm hoping we get something more Halloween.

No details were announced other than "riffs and chords of a new hard-rockin’ soundtrack". Last years sounded borderline metal music so I'm guessing this will be close to that or maybe the same exact music. I did not do the VAD, so I dont know the soundtrack they used, but if I had to guess/speculate it would be the same.

I'm torn on if we should attend two parties or one... we have never done one before and it's our honeymoon and Halloween is kind of our thing, but we probably won't be doing many or any meet and greets and probably not much trick or treating. We want to see all the entertainment and catch the ride overlays. I'm torn! Thoughts?

I'm torn on if we should attend two parties or one... we have never done one before and it's our honeymoon and Halloween is kind of our thing, but we probably won't be doing many or any meet and greets and probably not much trick or treating. We want to see all the entertainment and catch the ride overlays. I'm torn! Thoughts?
If you can do it than yes! Do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter