"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any information about the Halloween party yet? Characters, candy, surprises, shows?? It seems to be very quiet and it is sad that we have to wait until the first party to know what is happening out there.

It’s been pretty quiet, but also pretty par for the course, hate to say.

Exactly one month until the first party! I can't wait to see the reports and reviews of the new fireworks!
It's the middle of July, 86 degrees and I'm holding back on putting out my Halloween decorations! Every time I think about our MNSSHP plans and while I'm working on our tshirts for the party I get the itch to start celebrating Halloween. It's too early! LOL!

We would like to do the desert party for one of the Halloween parties...but we r wondering is it worth it? We've never done a party before and we are wondering if it's worth the time and price?

Last edited:
I am fuming at the USPS. I ordered DD's Vanellope hoodie on Etsy from a seller in Korea. It shipped promptly and should have arrived 6/13. I hear nothing. I follow her instructions on Etsy and USPS can't find the tracking number. She is able to speak to a person at USPS and they say they tried to deliver to my house on 6/13 and no one was home. It sat in the office for a month, they tried to deliver it yesterday and 'no one was home' so they sent it back to Korea.

***. 1. we never got a notification of having to pick something up.
2. yesterday when 'no one was home' I watched the mail lady put our mail in our box. If she had it, she NEVER got out of the truck to see if we were home.

So, I'm hoping it gets back to Korea quickly and when she sends it back we don't have another debacle.

We would like to do the desert party for one of the Halloween parties...but we r wondering is it worth it? We've never done a party before and we are wondering if it's worth the time and price?

It’s not worth it (due to the price for my family of four) to us. We have our own dessert party as we walk around the MK eating candy and chocolate from our trick or treat bags. :)

Just coming on here to post about a similar article by Disney Parks Blog....so excited!

Last edited:

Just curious as to if anyone knows any good party crowd predictors...
We did the Halloween party in 2015 and looooved it. We went again last year, and although we didn’t have a bad time, it was just way too crowded for an extra ticketed event. For example, my kids wanted to trick or treat and lines just for candy we’re running 10-20 minutes. We waited to see Ariel for over an hour. It just felt super packed the whole time.
I swore last year that we wouldn’t go again, yet here I am debating on going...
Our date for going would have to be 9/29. I just want to see if that will be a crowded night or not before I decide to buy.
Is there any way of knowing?

Just curious as to if anyone knows any good party crowd predictors...
We did the Halloween party in 2015 and looooved it. We went again last year, and although we didn’t have a bad time, it was just way too crowded for an extra ticketed event. For example, my kids wanted to trick or treat and lines just for candy we’re running 10-20 minutes. We waited to see Ariel for over an hour. It just felt super packed the whole time.
I swore last year that we wouldn’t go again, yet here I am debating on going...
Our date for going would have to be 9/29. I just want to see if that will be a crowded night or not before I decide to buy.
Is there any way of knowing?

The TOT lines are shorter after 9 pm. We've never had any sort of wait.
Some of the character lines are longer than others. Ariel is one of them since - as I remember - she is with Prince Eric. Moana was long as well as she was new 2 years ago.

So it looks like everything from last year plus a new interaction on the Monsters Inc treat trail-but no mention of a TTA overlay or BTM overlay. Where were these mentioned before? Trying to plan what we want to see before 7/after 7, making sure we see the Halloween changes after 7

We haven’t been to MNSSHP in close to 10 years. What’s the Monsters Inc thing? ToT isn’t really on my radar (it’s August, I’m going with DS16,lol). But this might be worth a walk through late in the night?

So it looks like everything from last year plus a new interaction on the Monsters Inc treat trail-but no mention of a TTA overlay or BTM overlay. Where were these mentioned before? Trying to plan what we want to see before 7/after 7, making sure we see the Halloween changes after 7
Yes, those were mentioned previously, but I don’t think by Disney.

Here’s the DPB article with all the new details for anyone who hasn’t seen it.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...c-kingdom-park/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q4wo0711190042A

My son and I have the same plan. :) We shall see how this goes :)

We’re doing MNSSHP on our arrival day (6am flight). We will have been up for close to 24 hours by the time we get back to our resort room :rotfl2:
Not planning on heading out the next day until noon to recover.

First time party go-er here. I ordered MNSSHP tix monthsss ago. Are they hard tickets? Are they linked to our magic band? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet! Thanks in advance!

First time party go-er here. I ordered MNSSHP tix monthsss ago. Are they hard tickets? Are they linked to our magic band? I haven't seen hide nor hair of them yet! Thanks in advance!

It depends on how you ordered them. I had my hard tickets mailed and they arrived about a week later. Check you email / spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter