"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Okay I keep seeing people book so dh and I booked 10/30-11/6 lol. We will be at all star sports and we’ve never stayed there before but $115/night is sooo cheap!! Hoping we can do the half marathon and Halloween party during our trip! Plus my birthday is November 1 so it’ll be great!

Anyone know why undercover tourist is projecting Halloween week as mostly 4/10 for crowds?

Okay I keep seeing people book so dh and I booked 10/30-11/6 lol. We will be at all star sports and we’ve never stayed there before but $115/night is sooo cheap!! Hoping we can do the half marathon and Halloween party during our trip! Plus my birthday is November 1 so it’ll be great!

Anyone know why undercover tourist is projecting Halloween week as mostly 4/10 for crowds?

We've been a couple of times and it just isn't that busy of a time. The Wine and Dine race may change that a bit though from what the average usually is.

We've been a couple of times and it just isn't that busy of a time. The Wine and Dine race may change that a bit though from what the average usually is.
Oh okay. I was just confused because I kept hearing how busy October has gotten.

Is one party enough? I’m wondering if we want to do two instead of just one.

I just finished making my ADRs for my Sept trip. I'll be at WDW from 9/8-9/14. For the nights of 9/8, 9/9, 9/11, and 9/14, there are no Dinner reservations to be made in the Magic Kingdom. Even the hours of operation for the restaurants only show Breakfast and Lunch. I'm thinking these could be some MNSSHP dates!

:wizard:

Checking the MK park hours for August and September (currently posted up through September 8th) you should be able to tell when the party dates are - Whenever MK is scheduled to close at 6:00. Currently that would suggest the parties will be:

August 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18

Not sure why there are four 6:00 PM closings Sept. 6-9th. Maybe another event? Is Night of Joy returning?

Last edited:
Checking the MK park hours for August and September (currently posted up through September 8th) you should be able to tell when the party dates are - Whenever MK is scheduled to close at 6:00. Currently that would suggest the parties will be:

August 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18

Not sure why there are four 6:00 PM closings Sept. 6-9th. Maybe another event? Is Night of Joy returning?
I thought I saw speculation somewhere that Sept 7 & 8th could be Night of Joy

Following and crossing fingers for a party between 13th and 27th August ... I know it’s a long shot but here’s hoping

If you look at the MK Park hours for the week 8/20-8/24 The 21st and the 24th the MK closes at 6pm maybe those are Party nights. We are looking for early September and the Park hours are changing to 6pm for some nights. I might think those are Party Nights. Good Luck

I'm in! Coming down alone for a "me" week, so I'm flexible on the MNSSHP, but I'm hoping for Sept. 9. Thinking maybe a Sunday night will be good?

Chances of there being an 11/1 party this year? Need to book our resort dates ASAP and can do either 10/31 or 11/1, but would prefer 11/1!

Chances of there being an 11/1 party this year? Need to book our resort dates ASAP and can do either 10/31 or 11/1, but would prefer 11/1!
I’m in the same boat! We recently extended our trip to arrive on 10/30 just in case halloween is the last party, but I’m impatiently waiting for the official release. The last few years it’s been about 50/50 for an 11/1 Party....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter