"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

Well, other than the potential of Hurricane Florence? You might want to wait until early next week to buy tickets when her track becomes a little clearer.

But we will be there on the 16th (hopefully).

That's the day we're going and so far, the only day that shows only sun on my weather app. I KNOW things can change in no time, esp. during hurricane season, but I am remaining optimistic!

I saw costume ideas mentioned upthread. In addition to hot topic and torrid, her universe has awesome pieces. They carry regular and plus sizes. I am re wearing my Minnie dress I got form them last year. I feel like their quality is better than either hot topic or torrid. I ordered an NBC dress from torrid intending to wear it this year, but it is going back. The material is thin and clingy, definitely not worth the $70 price tag.

That's the day we're going and so far, the only day that shows only sun on my weather app. I KNOW things can change in no time, esp. during hurricane season, but I am remaining optimistic!

You might want to follow the national hurricane center website. I am not playing Chicken Little here (no reason not to be optimistic) but Florence isn’t behaving like expected and needs to be watched. It is, however, way too early to believe any weather forecast for 9/16. I am just saying to the OP, if I hadn’t purchased my tickets I would hold off just a bit.

Yes. We checking them in at the RAC desk at 8:00am on the 21st and finally landed at our home airport after 9:00am on the 22nd. We spent the night at JFK because our flight was cancelled. I was wishing that I had stashed a bit of the chocolate in my carry on. :crazy:
Wow that stinks, I’m sorry. We got delayed out of Orlando once coming home and it was a long delay. Then when we finally got to our home airport no bags came through the carousel. Some people even left without their bags. It was 1 am and we couldn’t find any airport workers to help. Eventually we asked a custodian and he went outside to find that everyone’s bags were sitting out in the cold. They just unloaded them and left!

Vampirina joins the Disney Jr. Dance Party as reported by the Disney Blog:

We’re also happy to announce that Vampirina is on her way to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! During the party, you can show off your best dance moves with Vee and other favorite Disney Junior pals at the all-new Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam. And be sure to catch Vampirina’s official Disney Parks welcome as part of the live stream of Mickey’s “Boo to You” Halloween Parade on Sunday, September 9, at 9:20 p.m. Eastern/6:20 p.m. Pacific, right here on the Disney Parks Blog!

Well, other than the potential of Hurricane Florence? You might want to wait until early next week to buy tickets when her track becomes a little clearer.

But we will be there on the 16th (hopefully).
No worries from that - it is marked for east coast. Probably Carolinas if it hits US

We’re also happy to announce that Vampirina is on her way to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park! During the party, you can show off your best dance moves with Vee and other favorite Disney Junior pals at the all-new Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam. And be sure to catch Vampirina’s official Disney Parks welcome as part of the live stream of Mickey’s “Boo to You” Halloween Parade on Sunday, September 9, at 9:20 p.m. Eastern/6:20 p.m. Pacific, right here on the Disney Parks Blog!

Thanks! Just added moments ago to Post #1.

Wow so lucky for those that still have parties to attend. I cannot believe they are bringing out a new character partway through the event. Sure guest relations will be fielding complaints....

Hurricane Flo better not get in my travel route!

Florence is to far north to impact Florida. Usually where it is located those hurricanes turn north and stay out in the Atlantic.

There is another one forming behind Florence that could be a issue. It looks like it could be near Florida the last week of September first part of October . But it is to far out to really know at this point.

Florence is to far north to impact Florida. Usually where it is located those hurricanes turn north and stay out in the Atlantic.

There is another one forming behind Florence that could be a issue. It looks like it could be near Florida the last week of September first part of October . But it is to far out to really know at this point.
Thanks for the info and reassurance - I appreciate it - but I am flying from the northeast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter