"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I thought that there was one trick or treat location that has Werther’s candy. Does anyone know if there is one? These are our favorites.

I am going to try to get in line for Pooh and be one of the first, then jump in popcorn line by Dumbo. If that doesn't work, will have to line up early at a second party

Last year, we were able to get the pumpkin ice cream (which I don't think they are serving this year) at Plaza ice cream shop at EXACTLY 4:00 pm. I remember it quite distinctly because they gave me a slightly hard time when I attempted to order it at 3:57 pm . . . I'm not sure what the policy is this year, but it's certainly worth a try if you are in that area!

Interesting. Any other reports of party treats sold between 4-7?

Where do you get your Halloween party band and when do they start passing them out, we have at dinner 4:05 and would like to get our bands before if possible so we can go straight to Seven Dwarfs line
There are locations in the park but not sure where = check the first page of this post and it should be listed

Thank you so much for specifically mentioning Moana, as she's a favorite of mine. Can I ask what time you got in line for her and what time she actually came out? Many thanks in advance!

I got in line about 5, she began meeting around 5:45, and we were done by a few minutes after 6. Have fun!

Are the locations for wrist band pick up accurate one page 1? It still says: will update for 2018. We are going to enter early on APs and pick up bands at whatever location is convenient. TIA

Are the locations for wrist band pick up accurate one page 1? It still says: will update for 2018. We are going to enter early on APs and pick up bands at whatever location is convenient. TIA

On occasion it changes from year to year. No reports on locations as of this post.

The resorts never have the Halloween themed length of stay cup only normal ones. The cups with Halloween themed are at the parks. I’ve been 4yrs in a row and I’ll eat my shirt if it changes this year.
Hmmm....interesting, I thought for sure I read these new mugs were the refillable kind and would presumably be at the resorts. Darn it, so has anyone seen them out at the parks? Does anyone have pics of these mugs from previous years? I was under the impression this was new and I don't recall seeing them in the parks in previous years, but I'm not that observant lol.

Hmmm....interesting, I thought for sure I read these new mugs were the refillable kind and would presumably be at the resorts. Darn it, so has anyone seen them out at the parks? Does anyone have pics of these mugs from previous years? I was under the impression this was new and I don't recall seeing them in the parks in previous years, but I'm not that observant lol.

What you are remembering is what has been published by Disney Parks Blog so far - that a resort length-of-stay Halloween-themed refillable mug will be available at the resorts. And yes, this is new this year. But there was precious little info from Disney about timing or design.

There's a watch thread going on over on the Resorts board - no sightings yet: Halloween resort refillable mug?

Hello my fellow DIS-ers.

I am in need of assistance from those of you attending this year's Halloween party.

Each year they release a special holiday card for the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game that is available only to party guests.

You get them at the Main St. Fire Hall.

If anyone can help, please PM me.

I will send you a SASE and all you have to do is stop by the Fire Hall, pick up a card (or cards if you have multiple people in your group...every guest can get one and I can always use traders) and drop it in the mail box right there on Main St.

No cost to you and only a minute or two of your time.

Many thanks

Michael

Bump

OK, here's a simple and silly question but it's not concretely confirmed on the 1st post...what time does the party officially start? First post says 7pm/possibly 6pm this year, and Touring Plans has 6:00pm close listed, but some people are still referencing 4-7pm as the 'pre-party' time range. So - what's the real answer? Thanks!

Does anyone remember when the characters in the parade used to give out candy? Did they stop doing this? We had an awesome spot one year in Frontierland and Goofy handed my kids these awesome clear red Mickey lollipops or something like that and the kids went crazy over them. We never saw that happen again but other characters after them also came out and CMs had buckets of candy which they were tossing to the crowd. I thought it was a really cool treat.

OK, here's a simple and silly question but it's not concretely confirmed on the 1st post...what time does the party officially start? First post says 7pm/possibly 6pm this year, and Touring Plans has 6:00pm close listed, but some people are still referencing 4-7pm as the 'pre-party' time range. So - what's the real answer? Thanks!

The party officially starts at 7:00 though some popular characters come out earlier. The 6 pm close allows an hour to clear the non-party guests out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter