"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm already doing the "Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour" for our early August trip. As I feel that one of the main reasons most people go to the after hours event is for added ride time, is there any additional benefits aside from the snackage? I'm also doing the dining plan with 8 people, so I feel like we're already going to have extra credits.

The attendance is very limited so you get to walk around a mostly empty park and walk on rides over and over. With the AP discount it is a no brainer for my family. I would love to try the Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP tour one day though!

Hi all! Just double checking. I don’t need a park ticket if I purchase these tickets correct? I show up at 6-7ish and can enter the park.

Crazy or not, I just booked Aug 30th. Rejigging my plans a bit to get a few sleep in mornings after our 3 planned late nights. I always say "no sleep at Disney" anyway!

Hi all! Just double checking. I don’t need a park ticket if I purchase these tickets correct? I show up at 6-7ish and can enter the park.
Correct, no separate ticket needed for DAH. They will most likely have a special event line you go through and scan your MB or DAH hard ticket there.

I just booked for September 20 after moving our AK VIP tour. With it being the only party in September, I was afraid to wait.

Our 20th anniversary trip is looking so awesome. Better start praying the hurricane away right now! :)

I am so excited that they are offering this in the summer. We are planning on going June 30th after a morning at DHS for Toy Story Land opening. I’m thinking that we can just relax in the afternoon before DAH. Can someone tell me if the resort monorail is running at the end of the night? We are staying at GF and the monorail would be the easiest way to get back to the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter