"Official" 2018 Disney After Hours (DAH) Thread (Now Closed, see New 2019 Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to call and try to book that Thursday July 19 in a bit and will report back with my findings

Can’t believe they’re doing this through September! I loved this event a LOT and would definitely do it again.

Another error on those dates on the screenshot above: August 30 is a Thursday, not a Saturday. September 20 is a Thursday, so maybe that last one is supposed to be September?

I just booked September 20 for my first DAH! :banana:
Now I'm going to have to rework my schedule since we're also doing EMM and MNSSHP that week and I don't want too much MK time.
Also, the CM on the phone didn't know if there was an AP discount until I asked. I told her we were upgrading to AP's while we were there and she gave me the AP discount, which worked out to $94.79 per person (including tax.) :)

I just got tickets for after hours and they told me I could link them in My Disney Experience, but I can’t figure out where?

Would just love to do this but I think it's probably too risky. We are scheduled to land at MCO on 8/11 at 810pm. This would be such a fun way to start the trip and could help us free up another day for something else, but I'd hate to risk a late flight then not having my FPs booked for MK and missing out entirely!!!! It's still very tempting though.

Ugh, is it crazy to be up at 4 am Pacific time, land at 2:30 and then do this event? Sounds SO FUN. But hate to start our time exhausted.

Now my dilemma is do I cancel my plan of no parks on my anniversary and do DAH??

Answer - definitely, most likely lol

If I have an annual pass can I only get a discounted price for my ticket or for me and my husband?

Last edited:
Huh. When I follow the linked page from the blog, it doesn't list September dates.

View attachment 320195

Anyone see the dates on a calendar on the website? Anything else different?

Cleaned up Post #1 and added the new dates and info as applicable. I’m assuming the Parks blog dates are accurate but TBD of course. I’ll update if that turns out to be wrong.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...read-news-june-sept-2018-dates-added.3634161/

Very, very interesting for sure....

I booked for the September 20 event and can see the tickets in MDE, so I would trust that there is one that day (and the Parks Blog wins on this one). I called because I didn't trust either page completely!

I'm already doing the "Ultimate Day of Thrills VIP Tour" for our early August trip. As I feel that one of the main reasons most people go to the after hours event is for added ride time, is there any additional benefits aside from the snackage? I'm also doing the dining plan with 8 people, so I feel like we're already going to have extra credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter