• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2013 MVMCP Information

Watch the first Celebrate the Season show at 7:45pm. It's usually quite as people are lining up for the first parade. Then get a spot on Main St for Celebrate the Magic show and the castle lighting and Holiday Wishes. Then catch the second parade at 10:30pm from Frontierland. We got a front row spot 15 minutes before it started last night which was sold out.

Sorry if these questions have been asked before - noob here!! :)

I'm trying to figure out how to see the shows from the best spots during the party. Reading through this thread, I'm noticing that the 2nd parade is probably better for that. So...if the Celebrate the Magic show is at 9:15, and the fireworks are at 9:30, when should I find a spot if I want to be near the castle? And once that show is over, is that when I should find a spot if I want to be on Main Street for the parade?

Orrrrr...is it better to find a spot near the castle end of Main Street for the first parade (and how early for that??), and just stay put for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes? :confused3

I'm a show enthusiast, so waiting doesn't bother me - this is just my first MVMCP and I have no idea when I'll go again - so I want to make sure I have good spots.

Thanks everyone!!

Does anyone know where the dwarfs are this year? Are they now near the mine train????

Here is kennythepirate's Character Map:

5642ae235cfb4fd7fe63edbe5991d897_zps93cf4aa3.jpg

Watch the first Celebrate the Season show at 7:45pm. It's usually quite as people are lining up for the first parade. Then get a spot on Main St for Celebrate the Magic show and the castle lighting and Holiday Wishes. Then catch the second parade at 10:30pm from Frontierland. We got a front row spot 15 minutes before it started last night which was sold out.

Ok I was thinking of going to do the shows in this order:
Tomorrowland Christmas Show - 7:45
Holiday Wishes - 9:30
Castle Show - 10:05
Parade - 10:30

Does this look ok or should I change it? This is our first MVMCP and I want to do it right or as close as I can get :)

Ok I was thinking of going to do the shows in this order:
Tomorrowland Christmas Show - 7:45
Holiday Wishes - 9:30
Castle Show - 10:05
Parade - 10:30

Does this look ok or should I change it? This is our first MVMCP and I want to do it right or as close as I can get :)

The 7:45pm Tomorrowland Show was quite busy when we walked by. I would see the Castle Show at 7:45pm as it wasn't that busy on the first night, which was sold out. The Tomorrowland show is on several times through the night, the last one is at 11:45pm

Does anyone know where the dwarfs are this year? Are they now near the mine train????

Yes, they were up against the NFL "castle wall" right next to Enchanted Tales. There was a loooooooong line for them on Friday night.

The 7:45pm Tomorrowland Show was quite busy when we walked by. I would see the Castle Show at 7:45pm as it wasn't that busy on the first night, which was sold out. The Tomorrowland show is on several times through the night, the last one is at 11:45pm

Thank you so much
I am going to redo our plans for those events :thumbsup2

If we are in line for them at 6/6:15 we will miss the castle lighting/Cinderella's Wish right? Oh what a decision :confused:

Apparently they do the lighting show on non-party nights too. I think I may skip the lighting at the party and see it on my other MK day. All for the Dwarves. Lol

Hi!
This will be my family's first time attending the Christmas Party. We will be going tomorrow :banana:. We will also be staying at BLT and plan to walk over. When I purchased our tickets, I specified we would pick them up at will call. I have never done this before. So my question is where is will call? If I want to go into the park at 4:00 what time should I arrive to get my tickets? How long will that process take? Thanks for any help :)

I probably overlooked this but what is the Tomorrowland show like? I'm trying to decide if we need to include it.

Hi! This will be my family's first time attending the Christmas Party. We will be going tomorrow :banana:. We will also be staying at BLT and plan to walk over. When I purchased our tickets, I specified we would pick them up at will call. I have never done this before. So my question is where is will call? If I want to go into the park at 4:00 what time should I arrive to get my tickets? How long will that process take? Thanks for any help :)

You can pick them up from BLT when you check-in or the Concierge can print them for you.

I probably overlooked this but what is the Tomorrowland show like? I'm trying to decide if we need to include it.

I'm wondering the same thing!

Took the plunge tonight and ordered the tickets - we'll be at the party on Thursday rain or shine (hoping for no rain!).

Got to study up on everything now - we haven't been to a Christmas party since 2010!

Yes, they were up against the NFL "castle wall" right next to Enchanted Tales. There was a loooooooong line for them on Friday night.

The dwarfs are meeting in front of the castle wall. Line started forming at first party around 5:30pm.

For the Halloween Party, we got in line for them at 6:15pm and we had met them by 7:10pm. They came out about 6:50pm And it was one photo per family.

Hmm, well hopefully if we get in line around 6 pm, we can be out soon after 7 and not miss much of the party! Now, if I am related to them but we don't live together, do we still only get one photo? How do they decide - if you are related to someone you are with you have to be together in the photo and only one photo between the two(or more) of you?

Apparently they do the lighting show on non-party nights too. I think I may skip the lighting at the party and see it on my other MK day. All for the Dwarves. Lol

Anything for my Dopey! :upsidedow

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I didn't read through all 35 pages, lol!

Are the holiday parade and fireworks ONLY at the party? We're spoiled with Disneyland where our Christmas parade and fireworks are still just regular holiday happenings (no party yet). I'm thinking they are specific to the party, but just want to make sure. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter