Off to see the "Real Tree" - April 19th - April 26th! Ali's Wish Trip PTR!

I had double the luck today! I met two of our families - actually one and a half as Phoebe and her Mom were still sleeping but Tessa (who is really cute) was full of energy as predicted and DH was trying to keep up! Tessa might be running the show! They are having a great time.

According to Grandma, Ali has been a bit overwhelmed by everything but Mya is really into it. Neither child seemed overwhelmed this morning on the Carousel. Both were smiling and laughing. I missed Kelly as she had gone to get the car. We have also had some rain so they are hoping for better weather so they can enjoy the pool. Our weather is improving.

Thank goodness for the "big give." I saw the outfits and thought "Wish Trippers"!!!

Thank you for the update. Sounds like they are having a great time!

Thanks for the update!

I am all caught up on the PTR and am ready for the TR to begin!

Had a chance to chat with Kelly at the pool this afternoon. They are having a fantastic time. The kids really love the village and the pool. Kelly has some great stories about some fantastic experiences with some very interesting observations and promises to post as soon as she returns. From what she told me - another great post trip report coming soon.

Katie

Had a chance to chat with Kelly at the pool this afternoon. They are having a fantastic time. The kids really love the village and the pool. Kelly has some great stories about some fantastic experiences with some very interesting observations and promises to post as soon as she returns. From what she told me - another great post trip report coming soon.

Katie

Oh how great to hear they are having a good time. I hope there is someone with us to mee too. I would love to meet others.

I plan to be volunteering in July. I love volunteering. As I said to Kelly, I really believe we volunteers have as much if not more fun than you guys. I mean, the families are terrific and the kids amazing. I think it has to do with all they have been through, but they are so warm and receptive, enthusiastic, etc. And, by the way, the kids are hilarious and keep us laughing.

And I love meeting with the families. I would really enjoy meeting your family in July. However, this, for you, is a once in a life time experience and I don't want you to miss anything while trying to meet me.

I always watch for wish tripper families.

Hope to see you soon!

Hi Guys!! It was really cool to meet you on Christmas!!!! lol = hope you had a great time, we sure did - what an amazing experience for all of us! Cant wait to see your pictures!!
Wendy:goodvibes

Welcome back!! I can't wait to read your trip report! :cool1:But of course take some time

relax

chill out

Ok ENOUGH of that!! Where's the trip report??? Lol just kidding. Hope you all had a great time:)

You know I've been following along on Facebook, but I want more. More pictures, and a trip report. ASAP.

Thanks, everyone, for all the well wishes! We are home and had a fantastic trip! I had to go back to work today, so as you can all imagine, I am exhausted. Nonetheless, I have already started a TR and am working on getting pictures up. If the kids cooperate, I may even be able to post some tonight!

Katie
It was so nice meeting you! We truly did love the Village. I don't quite know how to explain it, but we have changed as a family as a result of our time there. I'll try to capture that as I write the TR.:goodvibes

Hi Guys!! It was really cool to meet you on Christmas!!!! lol = hope you had a great time, we sure did - what an amazing experience for all of us! Cant wait to see your pictures!!
Wendy:goodvibes
It was great meeting you! I can't even tell you how many compliments we got over the t-shirts and the girls dresses. I hope that Daniel was feeling better and able to enjoy the rest of his week.

Okay, off to try and get the first installment up and running!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter