• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October/Halloween Trip Reports

We will not get to be there on Halloween day (stupid work) but will there still be trick and treating over the weekend or just Halloween night?

We will be at the For from Oct. 21- Nov. 2 in a Premium site. Just read today the BTMRR will be closed for refurbishment during our stay.

We will not get to be there on Halloween day (stupid work) but will there still be trick and treating over the weekend or just Halloween night?

I understood it was only Halloween night, but you may want to call the Fort to verify.

Yes, trick or treating is always on the 31st of October.

Terri, you new trailer looks mighty nice. What with the new camper, getting the golf cart into the pickup bed, and who knows what other changes, you've got a whole new way to do the Fort. Hope you got several nice long weekends scheduled.

Enjoy your new digs!

Bama Ed

Yes, trick or treating is always on the 31st of October.

Terri, you new trailer looks mighty nice. What with the new camper, getting the golf cart into the pickup bed, and who knows what other changes, you've got a whole new way to do the Fort. Hope you got several nice long weekends scheduled.

Enjoy your new digs!

Bama Ed

Thanks Ed. Yes, we have trips for Oct, Nov and Dec planned.

Thanks Ed. Yes, we have trips for Oct, Nov and Dec planned.
Maybe we'll see you there in Nov/Dec... We will be checking in on Thanksgiving day and staying for about 10 days.

Nice TT you have there. I am sure you will have an awesome time.

New twist to our Oct. trip, DD20 will be joining us from Oct.21-29. Her flights are booked, MNSSHP ticket bought for Oct. 25th. Now to decide on an interesting group costume for the 3 of us. I will be booking our Fastpasses this coming weekend at the 60 day mark. Things are starting to get exciting.
Tltay2005 congrats on the new trailer.

Hey All! It'll be our first Halloween at the fort! We're roughing it in tents and well be there Oct 27- Nov 1 and probably be hitting NSSHP on the 29th. We're excited to be finally doing this!

Is the golf cart parade on Halloween itself? With Halloween being on a Monday will it be that day or the weekend? Also, where does it start and end, what time does it start and how long does it last?

Thanks, looking forward it as this is our first year for it.

Is the golf cart parade on Halloween itself? With Halloween being on a Monday will it be that day or the weekend? Also, where does it start and end, what time does it start and how long does it last?

Thanks, looking forward it as this is our first year for it.

It is always on THE day itself, October 31.

It starts up near the entrance of the Fort at the Hitch/Unhitch loop outs and the big field next to them and drives straight down in front of the Meadow Trading Post to the intersection where loops 100/400/700 meet.

I posted the Halloween activity schedule from last year in this old thread http://www.disboards.com/threads/fw-touring-on-resort-day.3531593/#post-56198731

No guarantee this year will be the same as last year but you can probably use it as a general planning guide.

The parade lasts as long as there are carts in it.

Bama Ed

No it doesn't but it's not a far walk to come up and see the end of it. Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter