October 25, 2008 Halloween on the High Seas (2)

Hi Guys
I just wanted to say I am so exciting hearing about all of you fun. It sounds like you have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to hear more.....

HI everyone :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: just a quick Hello :yay:

well the holiday is over :mad:
got in this afternoon . we had a lovely time in NY , but finding it hard to stay awake now

We had a great cruise , it was lovely meeting up with everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

we chat later :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had a wonderful time as far as the this group went. My kids really enjoyed the FE's. But over all Disney did not meet my high standards. I did not enjoy it as much as I would have. But we do have some wonderful memories. There were a few things that were out of their control and they did a great job trying to fix that.

Jackie, I'm thrilled that the kids had a good time. So funny that Abby and Isa hooked up with Aidan at the Stack. Guess they're on Facebook together already. I know they made a teen thread there about the cruise. They keep telling me how great he is!

Glad you had a good time in NY and are home now safely.:goodvibes

i LOVED this cruise! yeah they could have decorated it more for halloween, coulda had more candy but thats not what the WHOLE cruise was about! it was a cruise/ vacation that had some extra "treats" along with it, just think some others went on cruises befor us and some after us that dont get the added parties and TOT'ing and so on and they are paying the same price. so over all we has a BLAST! would recommend HIGHLY!:lovestruc

i LOVED this cruise! yeah they could have decorated it more for halloween, coulda had more candy but thats not what the WHOLE cruise was about! it was a cruise/ vacation that had some extra "treats" along with it, just think some others went on cruises befor us and some after us that dont get the added parties and TOT'ing and so on and they are paying the same price. so over all we has a BLAST! would recommend HIGHLY!:lovestruc

well i kinda thought they had loads of candy. unfortunately we got back from key west with 15 mins left before it was over and rushed the girls through about half of the tot stops w/o their costumes. They had boxes full of candy that the disney employees were walking off with. I think these were later distributed among the restaurants and placed in the displays. my daughter had a field day picking them off.

one guy was kinda a jerk though, he had the best box with all the good chocolate one's and i had asked him for one twix and he wouldn;t give it to me, kinda jerky in my opinion but oh well.

did anyone haooen to get the final show that was in rockin bar d on video? the "if i werent upon the sea" show? if so i would love a copy if possible. glad to hear every1 is making it home safely. i miss every1!

I recorded it but haven't had a chance to watch it, but its appx 280MB i think, not sure where i can upload it to.

On the 11 night southern 2 yrs ago, Brent the cruise director played the role of the dancer, it was hilarious!!

...ok looked at it, comes out to roughly 12mins 30 secs and 285 MB

apologies in advance for the shakiness in some areas, it was hard to hold and it had trouble focusing. also the video sometimes is white washed due to the poor lighting in there with no light or flash - this was taken with one of those waterproof sanyo models

anyway, any suggestions were I can upload this to? I'll check back and try to upload it later tonight

Hey everyone - I'm Back!!!!!!!!! Right now, avoiding the mountains of laundry :laundy: and the mess from the half unpacked suitcases in my bedroom. Just wanted to say thank you :grouphug: to everyone who made this cruise so special, and can't wait for chat tomorrow night!! (I know Suzie said Saturday, but seriously!! I don't know if I can wait that long! Hoping a few diehards :surfweb: will want to chat on our normal Thursday night gabfest!

Loved all the FE stuff. The kids are constantly talking about the cruise. The last CC day was awesome, hanging with my chat buddies - not to mention at WDW afterwards! Suzie - tell Ed that Brian loved his first game of football, and the kids loved the horseplay - as anyone within a hundred feet of the kids in water - the kids of all ages! - could tell! Hope they weren't too rough on "Grandpa". And Michael - Brian also enjoyed talking to the men - he was so used to hearing about all the girls, he liked commiserating with all the other chat widowers!

Oh - did I tell you all that the captain commented on our FE exchange? As Adam and I were delivering the last day gift, we passed him - "Last delivery of the cruise?" was his comment! I was ridicuously tickled to know he knew what we were all up to!)

Will try to post pics later - need to pick through the 6 or 7 HUNDRED :scared1: I took, and get organized. Really glad I'm not back to work until Monday :cheer2:

Valerie

I have been back to work for a couple days now. :upsidedow I am in serious withdrawl. Everyone keeps asking me "how was your cruise?" "Marvelous!" of course.

I enjoyed getting to know everyone. I am sorry I didnt get to meet more of you. Hard to beleive that it was just 5 days ago that Val, Suzie, Amy, Tara, Stefanie and I were lounging on the beach together. :cloud9:

A big thank you to everyone for the great FE gifts. A big thank you to all who donated for the TOT. :lovestruc Suzie, what can I say? :worship: Awesome job with the TOT. One more thank you to all the parents who patiently waited while we sorted out the groupings. You all made a special memory for the kids.

Val and Tara~~ Shutters got a great shot of the boys at the beach. I bought of course! I will upload it and make copies for you if you want

Dana

Oh my goodness, Tony and I had a great time. Thank you to all who showered us with goodies in the FE exchange. You guys rock.

B I N G O :banana: :banana: :banana:
Like Shoshana said, 063, 063, la, la, la, la, la , la, la, la.
Lynne, Carrianne, Adam and Shoshanna you made our trip very magical. We enjoyed our Bingomania with you all!!:rotfl2: :yay:

Had two days at the parks once we hit town. Tony patiently waited in an hour long line for me to see the new venue of Tinker bell and her fairy friends. Enjoyed dinner at Park Fare and got to talk with Cinderella's step mom and step sisters. They were an absolute hoot!!:rotfl2: :cool1:

To Laurel, Todd and the girls, thanks for sharing your family with us at dinner. I will always remember spoons night. I have to practice it more that's for sure to keep up with you guys. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We are booked on the WB TA 2010 cruise and looking forward to hooking back up with Lynne and others who jump on board.

One suitcase is unpacked; three to go. And then there's that ever present :laundy: to tackle. Okay, I'm thankful I am doing just two people nowadays.

Sandra and Tony

I have been back to work for a couple days now. :upsidedow I am in serious withdrawl. Everyone keeps asking me "how was your cruise?" "Marvelous!" of course.

I enjoyed getting to know everyone. I am sorry I didnt get to meet more of you. Hard to beleive that it was just 5 days ago that Val, Suzie, Amy, Tara, Stefanie and I were lounging on the beach together. :cloud9:

A big thank you to everyone for the great FE gifts. A big thank you to all who donated for the TOT. :lovestruc Suzie, what can I say? :worship: Awesome job with the TOT. One more thank you to all the parents who patiently waited while we sorted out the groupings. You all made a special memory for the kids.

Val and Tara~~ Shutters got a great shot of the boys at the beach. I bought of course! I will upload it and make copies for you if you want

Dana

Dana - I would love a copy of that photo! Cameron and Kyle made Alex's and Adam's week - as you can tell, they love horseplay, and Cameron and Kyle kept them so busy that last CC day, I didn't know I had them! I even had to force Adam out of the water to get some lunch - highly unusual for my bottomless pit of a youngest son! And Alex started that day in such a foul mood, I thought our day was lost until he saw Cameron - instant change! When the big kids got involved - aka Mr. Mike and Mr. Ed ("Grandpa"!) - it put them over the moon. I think that day ranks up there with one of the best of our holiday!

Valerie

Excellent Michelle!! I laughed til tears came - and I was there that night! Actually, you must have been sitting next to us, because I am sure I can hear hubby laughing on your video! That was so funny - especially when Dave lost it after the "Tinkerbell!" comment :lmao:

Valerie

How in God's name did I miss that :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :worship: :banana:
I knew I was missing something at Rockin D this cruise!!Lol Lol

well Val, i checked into chat 2nite, you were not there, heck no1 was oh well i guess we have to wait till saturday!

:lmao: I checked into chat twice Valerie. Where is the Queen of the Addicted? I signed on just as you were signing off Amy.

See you on Saturday. :surfweb:

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter