October 25, 2008 Halloween on the High Seas (2)

What a great cruise! It was so nice meeting a lot of folks from the boards! A special shout out to the bingo crew -you really made my trip special!

And a big thank you as well to FE Group 3 - we loved all of our trinkets and candy. A very fun way to come back to the room.

I've spent most of the morning explaining to DD why we can't stay on the boat forever. Now to go explain it to myself...

It was great meeting everyone...well, ok, almost everyone. Wow, there were a lot of us!! I especially enjoyed being down the hall with all DIS folks. I think we converted most of the rest of the hallway, I bet they'll be on the board soon!

I miss everyone (and the boat!!!!) already!
Staci

Sitting here at the airport waiting
What a great time we had
Thanks everyone for the FE gifts
Lovely meeting up with you all
Can't wait to here about everyone cruise
Sorry we missed the group photo got it into my head itvwas on pirates night
Please post a photo here for us all
Heading to Ny now for a few days
Chat to you all soon

QOTD
Who rebooked onboard

We did 10 Med in aug 2010

QOTD
Who rebooked onboard

We booked the EB transatlantic cruise in April 2010. The in-laws booked with us...a connecting room. We'll see how that works out. Some other in-law family (ones that were originally going to come on this cruise) are already talking about coming, as well.

Staci

unpacking as i type, kinda hard to do, lol Anyway i LOVED meeting every1, man did we have a blast! im gonna be downloading pics soon, i hope.

a BIG thank you to all the FE gifts, you guys are great! i am so glad that i found the disboards!

as far as rebooking.....cruise #5 here we come! we booked onboard, we did the western 7 nighter for Oct 16, 2010. Me and stefanie will be there who else?

oh and Jenn.....:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What a terrific cruise that was! Thanks to everyone in the Group 4 FE exchange; what a wonderful assortment of goodies. Some real keepers there ... what lovely memories they will bring. And special thanks to those who remembered our onboard anniversary celebration -- your special wishes made a memorable cruise even more-so!

It was so sad :sad2: to get off the ship this morning, but at least we rebooked onboard so we have a cruise to look forward to :cool1:

We booked the Eastern, which we did last year (and loved): departing on October 23, 2010. :dance3:

We are here in Florida for another couple of nights, then we'll drive on home. Safe journeys today and for the next few days to everyone!!!

===Lennie===

We arrived at MCO so early, we were able to purchase upgraded seats, and got on the 10:55 flight (instead of 13:40). Spent very little time at the airport. Got home around 3pm. I never would've booked so early a flight (before noon), but there was space available. If on our original flight, we'd still be at BWI baggage claim right now.

Met Mom, Dad, and Max in the backyard. One happy hound. All bags are unpacked, but now we can't see our bed! :rotfl:

We are home and what a great cruise! We were the third family off the ship this morning! SO SAD!!!

We rebooked on board but its a dummy date. We couldn't decide!

My sisters family rebooked for oct 23 2010 too!

We are thinking either an Eastern or the Med. in 2010. Or a 4 day in the summer with a 7 day in late 2010 or 2011.

Thanks to all that helped make the TOT so much fun! The kids loved it. Thanks again!

Kim

What a great cruise! It was so nice meeting a lot of folks from the boards! A special shout out to the bingo crew -you really made my trip special!

We just got home -- the onboard airline check in rocked!!!Adam and I had a wonderful time -- thanks to all of you!

Ditto on the Bingo! What great fun:
B11, B B 11---
Nine, nine, nine
063, 063 , la la la la la la la
Here's to the luckiest table in the room (Lynne, Sandy, Chipmunk & Carianne)!

It was so great meeting everyone (even though some people I only saw that one time in the Promenade) And no Suzie, I PROMISE wasn't stalking you. :cutie:

Thanks to all in FE No. 1 for the great goodies... (and those who weren't who shared the pixie dust).

QOTD
Who rebooked onboard

Hey Everybody! What a great trip! I can honestly say our best trip with DCL ever!

Anyway, QOTD... yup. WB TA Sept 2010... only 23 months to plan....

We are at Old Key West. YAY for free internet for DVC members!!!! Just had dinner at Ohana's....
This is not b/c it was bad or anything... >:sick: I am just so stuffed! UGH! Bought our Annual Passes today so we are headed to the Magic Kingdom for a couple hours!

Talk soon! :wizard:

We also rebooked with a placeholder for Dec 2010 -- so we can shift it to 2011 to bring the Magic back to the West Coast. :)

We had such a great time too! I so do not want to go back to work in the morning!

We rebooked Westbound Transatlantic September 18, 2010.

The FE gifts were so wonderful!

Thank you very much!

We had such a good time. Great memories made! A big thanks to everyone who did the FE's. It was always a big race to see if anything was in it everytime we got to the room!!! Didnt really see too many people. Busy dealing with BIG attitudes from my oldest.:confused3 Dont know what was wrong with her.

:surfweb: didnt want to get up today. Spending the day unpacking and doing laundry.:eek: I will add some pics soon I hope.

We had a great time, even though the weather did not always cooperate.

While we missed Grand Cayman (and our excursion), we were glad for the stop at Key West.

The snorkeling Friday at Castaway Cay was spectacular. Excellent visibility, and the water became warmer the further out you went. Saw the Minnie statue, the submarine, the tugboat, the cannons and cannonballs, and hundreds of fish.

Woody

On laundry load #3 of the day. We rebooked for the 10/23/2010 Eastern, don't know if I reported that yesterday.

Will be heading to the monthly greyhound strut (walk) in a little while.

What a fun cruise we had. It was nice to meet many of you on board. I know we didn't meet everyone but it was fun. And we wish we didn't have to leave:sad2: But, we will be back again some day. And we wish the weather would have been better, but even bad weather down there is better than here.

The on ship check in for the flight home was great. We weren't sure but it worked pretty slick. We have never seen such a line to get off the ship. Usually we are in no big hurry but we did have to get to the airport for our 11:40 flight. We got home yesterday around 5:00 pm. Bad thing was no luggage!!!:scared1: Six bags and nothing. However, they said they should come on the next plane. I checked later last night and they said they were in Des Moines and would be delivered at home some time today. I hope. Because now I will be behind in the :laundy: department.

We did not book another cruise while on board. Right now DH is on hold trying to book the members cruise for 2009. :cheer2: So, for everyone who booked on board, have great cruises!!!! :flower3:

Well, I didn't get to meet too many people but I loved loved loved the FE's!!! It was such a nice treat to come back to the room and find all the goodies!! Some people went waaaay overboard with the FE gifts, thank you thank you thank you!! I loved everything.

We booked 11/7/09 so in one more year we will be sailing again :) I am already going to be working on my FE stuff for next year.

The weather was what it was, at least it didn't rain, the wind was the worst though. My 6 year old could care less, he was in the pool all the time anyway. The kids club rocked!! If he just didn't fall asleep at dinner every night I think my DH and I would have enjoyed the adult activities. Unfortunately, we were in the room by 10 every night (and as all of you who went to Rockin Bar D after dinner know that is where all the fun was!!).

Hi everyone
just watched some of the runners in he NY marathon
in the apple store with the kids at the moment
my but it is cold here today

chat to you all later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter