October 21, 2023 6 night cruise to Bermuda from New York

Does anyone know anything about the Scenic South Shore Excursion (BR21)? I can’t seem to find any reviews or more information.
Our friends did it. They loved it. They loved Fort Scar (they are history buffs). We do the whole Island drive (we are doing it again) because the South Shore does not go up to St. George.

They did like the excursion.

Hi. Has anyone ever sailed through rough/high seas? Looks the Dream's current cruise from NYC to Bermuda had some rough seas.

We had have never experienced rough seas, wonder what it's like.

Hi. Has anyone ever sailed through rough/high seas? Looks the Dream's current cruise from NYC to Bermuda had some rough seas.

We had have never experienced rough seas, wonder what it's like.
Yes on the way to Alaska. I did not like it at all. When I mentioned this Bermuda cruise to some people who have been, they say the waters can get rough. Where did you read about the Dream’s current cruise being rough?

We've done Bermuda twice and Alaska once on DCL. For us, the sea was worse in Alaska. We may have been lucky both times. Have they been reporting rough seas? It actually helps me sleep! LOL!

Still waiting on cabin assignment. We were hoping they would assign on countdown day 21.
Ugh.

I emailed the parking garage... This was his response...

Donna,

Good morning - reservations are sold out. There will be a limited number of spaces available. We open at 8am. If you arrive early enough you should be able to get a spot.

Jason Rubino CPP | Senior Account Manager
I got a similar response this morning. fingers crossed - I do have a back up booked nearby thru spot hero

Thanks for the information. Eight a.m. is a little early for a 10:15 port arrival time but we may have to do that to get a spot.
we are going to try and go early, park, then walk and uber to ellens stardust diner for breakfast and come back

I spoke with someone in the know... Disney has one ship for 3 months at that terminal. All the spots are reserved for RCL, Carnival, NCL... etc... Basically Disney has no clout, and are given a SMALL amount of reserved parking spots.

There will be spots, but you have to get there early. I just booked an uber. We live in northern NJ, and it is only $80. Less stress for me.

Anyone plan to bring a Halloween costume?
We are bringing Halloween costumes and pirate costumes for deck party. We have been on two HOTHS Disney cruises. Many many adults dress up with/without kids, family themes, both Disney and non-Disney. Some people put a lot of thought into them. Very Very fun!

We are thinking about hiding some Halloween ducks. Is this a thing on Disney? We were on a Holland American cruise this past summer, found a duck. It was a fun thing to find.

Last edited:
We are bringing Halloween costumes and pirate costumes for deck party. We have been on two HOTHS Disney cruises. Many many adults dress up with/without kids, family themes, both Disney and non-Disney. Some people put a lot of thought into them. Very Very fun!
Sounds fun! I better start researching costume ideas.

I've been on several HOTHS, and adults do dress up. I will probably just bring Minnie ears. My kids are not on this one, so just me and my hubby.

I love the family themed costumes!!

A little info:
Sat Night is casual
Sunday is Halloween (casual)
Tues Pirate night (Casual)
Wed Casual
Thurs optional Dress up.

Movies Playing I am pasting this, I hope I works:
1696603051192.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter