October 21, 2023 6 night cruise to Bermuda from New York

Online check-in after midnight tonight! YAY! Getting close!!
Thanks for the reminder. This cruise we booked a VGT and our cabin hasn’t been assigned yet. Can I still do our online check-in? We are platinum so it would be tonight.

Thanks for the reminder. This cruise we booked a VGT and our cabin hasn’t been assigned yet. Can I still do our online check-in? We are platinum so it would be tonight.
I would assume so. Since we are just uploading our info and choosing our PAT. I don't know if they are letting us come whenever we want, or they are still adhering to what was selected. I am assuming we will get the first slot.

Do most use the parking at the cruise terminal? If so, do you need reservations?
So upset about this! There are no spots left! You can take a chance and hope to get someone leaving, or park somewhere close. We may just take a cab. We live in the NYC metro area.

Hi. We have never made a reservation before using Manhattan terminal and never had issues parking. Is this new? As
This is fantastic news! I always had a reservation, and did not know this! I assumed they pre-booked all the spots. TY!

I emailed the parking garage... This was his response...

Donna,

Good morning - reservations are sold out. There will be a limited number of spaces available. We open at 8am. If you arrive early enough you should be able to get a spot.

Jason Rubino CPP | Senior Account Manager

I emailed the parking garage... This was his response...

Donna,

Good morning - reservations are sold out. There will be a limited number of spaces available. We open at 8am. If you arrive early enough you should be able to get a spot.

Jason Rubino CPP | Senior Account Manager
Thanks for the information. Eight a.m. is a little early for a 10:15 port arrival time but we may have to do that to get a spot.

Does anyone know anything about the Scenic South Shore Excursion (BR21)? I can’t seem to find any reviews or more information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter