Not open for further replies.
Heres the state of our home:rolleyes:

We dont normally live like this:scared:

P1010074.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Doesnt it look lovely:lmao:

Karen that's a lot of packing! Good job and getting everything ready for your move :thumbsup2 The thought of us ever moving terrifies :scared1: me. We are all 3 of us packrats.

I did that once. I had 6 numbers over 2 lines. Too bad you needed at least 4 in one line to win anything.

I was one number short in one line once on a daily lotto we have here. It would have been $250,000, but instead, the 5 number prize is only $500. What a rip.

Al likes to buy lottery tickets but then he never checks the numbers to see if won :confused3 We could be millionaires and not even know it :lmao:

no way im letting you have 2 pages in a row

The thought did cross my mind but I really need to get going. I need to drop something off at my sister's before noon. It's a good thing she lives less than 5 minutes away!

See y'all later

happy mothers day to all mothers, especially cass on her 1st one. our son and his wife and grandaughter just left. it is her 1st mothers day also

we are off to my moms now. i am on vacation this week so ill probably be on dis all week. unless i can talk robin into letting me go to wdw by myself for the week. or maybe to texas to visit walt.

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there... :hug:

And thanks for the good wishes Cheryl. One good thing about having the CT before the colonoscopy is that we already know there are lots of areas of inflammation - now we'll find out how bad they really are and then we'll figure out which steroid I'm going to start taking after we come back from WDW. ;)

Not changing drugs before the trip, no way! Nothing is going to stop me from eating and drinking myself silly later this month. :thumbsup2

Have a great day everyone - the weather here is glorious. I wish it could be like this all summer.

Nancy,

How was Paul Bunyon's and your breakfast adventure?

What did you eat?

Did you do some shopping in the Dells?

Find anything you were looking for? ;)

Paul's was great! I had pancakes and potatoes. Not really worth the price we had to pay but it is tradition. Chuck ate everything else...pancakes, eggs, sausage, potatoes, two donuts and pot of coffee.

No shopping except, I did look around for an item I'm getting desparate for. No luck! I think they're discontinued. I even tried Ebay with no luck.

I've come across a place out of Los Angeles before that sells boys for around $40 (I think).

They really sell little boys for $40.00??? :confused3

So Brenda, what's for lunch? Yellow and orange jello? Clear chicken broth? Remember, nothing red or green today. I really did think about you this morning at breakfast. Those preps are pure h*ll aren't they? I hope all goes well tomorrow for you. Do you sleep during yours? I did and would have it no other way. I don't need to be watching that on a screen and listening to what the doctor or the nurses have to say. No siree BillyBob.

So can you not charge them to you room and just pay them all in cash?

Think everyone else has answered this one.

Hope everyone had a good Mother's Day. I had my nephew and his son over today, plus my neice. It was great to get together and chat.

Heather

So Brenda, what's for lunch? Yellow and orange jello? Clear chicken broth? Remember, nothing red or green today. I really did think about you this morning at breakfast. Those preps are pure h*ll aren't they? I hope all goes well tomorrow for you. Do you sleep during yours? I did and would have it no other way. I don't need to be watching that on a screen and listening to what the doctor or the nurses have to say. No siree BillyBob.

I just had some chicken broth washed down with a bottle of water... mmmm, tasty.

The prep is always the worst part. That and not being able to drink anything after midnight. I hate that because I always want water.

And yes...I sleep. I couldn't see anything anyway since they won't let me keep my glasses. ;)

And then for the rest of the day I'm like an amnesiac - usually after making Jay buy everything on the menu at McDonalds I go back to bed for six hours and sleep it off.

Whatchoo looking for on ebay? Anything I might could help you with?

I
Whatchoo looking for on ebay? Anything I might could help you with?

It's a secret. I pm'd you instead.

BTW, great Fofarah today. I quoted you and a picture but had to edit it. Now the picture won't show up???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter