October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let the interested parties know that the argie bargie has been updated and MNSSHP is completed....not well, but it's done.

805 posts so far - holy crap! Although half of them are probably mine so it's really not that impressive.

I'm going to bed... feeling cruddy all of a sudden. :sick:

I'm off to read:thumbsup2

Am i there yet:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I didnt want to spoil your page Chris - well done:banana: - is that your first page?? I cooked (and ate) a big bacon and egg buttie instead:rolleyes1

However, if you hadnt nicked the first post on this page it could have been mine:rolleyes:

Good morning everybody and an official happy mothers day to all our US mommies:grouphug:

Heres the state of our home:rolleyes:

We dont normally live like this:scared:

P1010074.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010071.jpg

Doesnt it look lovely:lmao:

THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!!!

:yay: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :cool1: :confused3 :banana: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :confused3

I HAVE NO GROUND BREAKING NEWS TO SHARE LIKE JEFF DID, BUT I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS.......

I DIS TOO MUCH:lmao:

Well, actually I have loads to do, but I dont want to iron etc so I thought I would help our post count along a bit:goodvibes

How many posts do we have to do each day Jeff?

Serves them right to lose their place if their all too busy cruising to post:rolleyes1

I cant rememebr what the sunshine looks like:sad1:

It stopped raining for a little while yesterday, so...being a great (and mad) mom, I got us all out on our bikes for a ride to the park,...we got there and the heavens opened:rolleyes:

ok, I'm bored now, I'm going to toys r us with Ellis - he wants a skateboard and some more star wars figures. Those little things are soooooo expensive and he always loses the gun or lighhtsaber within 5 minutes:rolleyes:

I'm expecting great things upon my return.... lots of posting now people - you heard what Seargent Jeffrey said ...POST! POST!... POST!

Hup, two.. three..four..

on the double POST!

Happy Mothers' Day to all you ladies that are Mothers today.

What are you doing reading the DIS, you are to be spending time with your family, although, it is a day that you should do what YOU want and I'm sure that includes DISing.

Have a wonderful day what ever you do.

Nancy,

How was Paul Bunyon's and your breakfast adventure?

What did you eat?

Did you do some shopping in the Dells?

Find anything you were looking for? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter