October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

oybolshoi

DIS Veteran
I leave...go grocery shopping...work in the garden...and come back to find nadda...nothing...zilch!

Fine - I'm going out to dinner.

Are our paths destined never cross?,we are but two leaves blowing yonder....:love:

I was going to to say lay off the ale while out at dinner but....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

The Magic should be setting sail as I type on its way to Europe.

What this means is the thread ahead of us is gone for 2 weeks. We are currently just over 1,100 posts behind them. That is only a little over 78 posts a day between now and when they come back to catch them.

I think we can do it.

Our next site will be to catch the thread with 14,000 posts.

Thank you. It was a real hard month that is for sure. I am the only child, so I felt all the decsions were on me. But we made it through. I never realize how much my mother means to me until this happened. I spent alot of time thinking back on the years we have had together and realized that the things I thought were stupid back then are the things a remember the most now. Mackenzie is "my only child" so I am very thankful that she has gotten to spend time with her grandma and even her great grandma. It is just really hard for her to understand why grandma is not watching her every week like she used to and why she has to go to daycare now. But I know some day she will understand.

I too am an only child, its a stressfull thing, when things go wrong.

Just try and do your best, its hard at times, but be gentle with yourself, you can only do your best.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Prayers to Madeline Mc Cann, the beautiful little girl who was abducted from a hotel in Portugal, 9 days ago.

It would have been her 4th Birthday today.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: to her.....

what a sweet angel. princess:

Are our paths destined never cross?,we are but two leaves blowing yonder....:love:

**SIGH** :cloud9:

I was going to to say lay off the ale while out at dinner but....:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

I drank no ale this evening. I had a margarita made with tequilla, grand marnier, cointreau, lemon, lime, and orange juices... excellent!

"little schnoogums"......What can i say?.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm not sure who you're referring to here... Nancy perhaps?

"little schnoogums"......What can i say?.....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey! Way to go Chris. :thumbsup2 Now the KK's will start talking about us.

The Magic should be setting sail as I type on its way to Europe.

What this means is the thread ahead of us is gone for 2 weeks. We are currently just over 1,100 posts behind them. That is only a little over 78 posts a day between now and when they come back to catch them.

I think we can do it.

Our next site will be to catch the thread with 14,000 posts.

You know I'll do my part Jeff. :yay:

Prayers to Madeline Mc Cann, the beautiful little girl who was abducted from a hotel in Portugal, 9 days ago.

Linda, I thought they had a lead on her? No? :sad1:

Kind of feeling like Brenda here. Where is everyone??:confused3

Sorry, had to run after I posted that the Magic left the US. Had to take DS to church (Suz is scrapbooking all day/night today - an annual thing) and then we went out to dinner. Stopped at a couple of stores and then I got him some ice cream. Now I'm putting Air Buddies in for him. I'll do some work while he's watching.

Since there hasn't been any post in about 1 1/2 hours, I'm assuming everyone else is off for the night.

Just came in from planting tomatoes, beans, and peppers...

We can't plant our garden until Memorial Day weekend. I don't think we've had our last frost yet.

Brenda, what kinds of tomatoes do you plant? We do Yellow plum, yellow grape, red cherry, red grape, red plum. Then tons of cucumbers which Chuck and my daddy built a trelice for, zucchini, banana peppers, and bell peppers.

My parents do onions, garlic, beans, carrots, peppers, and squash. Then we just trade with each other.

Of course, all of the veggies are strictly organic. :cutie:

This year my SIL and I are going to be part of an Organic Market. There will be lots of trading with other gardeners with the opportunity to sell. It's not like a Farmer's Market though. We just drop off our veggies and someone else trades or sells them. If we make any money, they'll let us know.

Maybe after 4-5 years of this, I can afford another Disney Cruise. :rotfl2:

Jay is the garden guy - I just dig holes where he tells me to! But I think we planted regular tomatoes, roma, and cherry.

Two kinds of spicy peppers, beans, carrots, snow peas, cucumbers, radishes...and stinky gold marigolds to help keep the rabbits out of the garden.

We can't plant our garden until Memorial Day weekend. I don't think we've had our last frost yet.

I don't till our until Memorial Day weekend. Suz doesn't plant until then either.

My parents use to start tomatoes in the house/basement in the spring.

My sister has a greenhouse attached to her house and she starts really early.

Nothing beats a ripe tomato off the vine. :thumbsup2

Here in AZ we have heard nothing about this. I have seen a few people post about this little girl. Can someone please fill me in.

Is anybody out there tonight. I really don't want to have to get off and go clean our room. Someone talk to me so I have a reason not to get off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter