October 2017 Discount and code watch

the system has been updated and here is the package details (not sure if or when it will be on the website maybe they just did this special because I emailed in with our 20th anniversary trip details):
Recapture the Magic Room Offer

Offer Details
Book Through
October 5, 2017

Valid Travel Dates

Stays most nights October 8 through November 21 and November 25 through December 24, 2017

Just called. According to the CM this is a unique offer code. However there will be more offers for that time period "hopefully sooner rather than later".

dang it...really wanted that on the 31st. Just checked and that is sold out but the 29th isn't...our party tickets are on the 31st
Keep watching - sometimes folks cancel. You might try joining the ADR cancellation forum for Oct...folks post when they are going to cancel and try to coordinate if someone wants to pick up that reservation. It's worked great for me for regular ADRs in the past, but never tried for a party.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-adr-thread-guidelines-in-first-post.3594915/

BE SURE TO READ THE FIRST POST of that one before posting....

Keep watching - sometimes folks cancel. You might try joining the ADR cancellation forum for Oct...folks post when they are going to cancel and try to coordinate if someone wants to pick up that reservation. It's worked great for me for regular ADRs in the past, but never tried for a party.
Since you have to pay up front for these, I bet there are fewer cancellations...probably for the best, it does eat up a good portion of the party night. we have an early dinner reservation, so probably won't be hungry anyway.

Since you have to pay up front for these, I bet there are fewer cancellations...probably for the best, it does eat up a good portion of the party night. we have an early dinner reservation, so probably won't be hungry anyway.
They can still be canceled up to 5 days before the reservation. I know sometimes people do hang on to more than one when they aren't sure which day they are going and as soon as they get it all planned out they cancel one. It does take awhile to be reimbursed on the credit card, but you do not lose you the money so, some folks may still cancel.

After reading this I called and CM said no discounts now for Late fall. We did have a pin code but it was for August ☹️. I'll just keep checking.

I was so ecstatic to see Disney destinations in my inbox today. Open it up and it was an email about the discount thru 10/7 that has been out forever. Thanks for nothing Mickey!:mad::rolleyes:

I may just give up hope. Checking dis site today there is hardly any availability for our dates at rack rate. We need post cruise for 2 nights. It is slim pickings. I have a decent agency exclusive reserved by it is at the GF and I don't really want to stay there. With my discount it is about the same as rack rate at YC, which is my #1 pick. We did GF last year at a much better rate over Labor Day and didn't love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter