October 2015 Discount Code Watch

I think it was around the middle of August last year.

Here's the Mousesavers entry from last year:

dates: 9/28/14-12/23/14
offer: 20%-35% off Annual Passholder room-only rates (blacked out 11/26/14-11/28/14)
available: 8/18/14?, exp: 12/20/14

apparently the year before it was available 8/1

Last edited:
Wow. I just cannot believe there is not a discount for the week of October 12th. I guess on the upside maybe less people will go and parks will be less crowded.
That week is peak fall break for much of the country. It is the busiest week of the month. Still very manageable, though.

That week is peak fall break for much of the country. It is the busiest week of the month. Still very manageable, though.
Smitch you bring such good news to Lauren. :duck:
I've learned to trust crowd calendars and am so thankful I don't have to plan vacations when the schools tell me. Life is much more flexible here.
Although I am surprised that Halloween weekend isn't considered all that busy with locals. But maybe with the other Halloween events during October they get their fill and then have the usual Halloween at home.

I don't want to rush my summer but I'm really looking forward to Fall.

Yes. Oddly, they have sent me 2 new October codes to go with the one I used. Same deal, though.
For those of you getting UOC codes for the fall, how does availability look? Headed there Oct 16 - 24 and am wondering the odds of getting a room at YC or BWI with a discount if I get a UOC or when the GP offer comes out.

Last edited:
I am impatiently waiting to see if they offer room only discounts for October...ahhh :P

For those of you getting UOC codes for the fall, how does availability look? Headed there Oct 16 - 24 and am wondering the odds of getting a room at YC or BWI with a discount if I get a UOC or when the GP offer comes out.
I think odds for YC are good. I got an offer code and used it for this same timing. There is still availability at YC when I check the site. Fingers crossed for you! Pixie dust!!

As of 3 minutes ago, Standard rooms were still available at YC for those dates, with the 30% off UOC That I got last week. Here's hoping That you get what you want!pixiedust:

Thanks for looking up the availability! Now if only I could just get DD to stop sending me summer uoc codes and start sending me fall codes instead. :-)

Would love a discount for second week of Oct. Have been to Disney 12 times and have AP, but have never received a Pin.:furious:

DH just called today and apparently he had a code attached to his name we weren't aware of for mid October. Applied to my AKL reservation and saved over $800. We wouldn't have even known to check without this board. Here's hoping everyone else gets codes. :thanks:

DH just called today and apparently he had a code attached to his name we weren't aware of for mid October. Applied to my AKL reservation and saved over $800. We wouldn't have even known to check without this board. Here's hoping everyone else gets codes. :thanks:

Well that is a nice surprise!!! Congratulations!
pixiedust:

Well, I just read that the 2016 resort rates will be released on June 22....last year it was July 30.

The FD was released this year on April 27...last year, it was May 7...

MAYBE (Keeping fingers crossed here!) the Fall Discounts that include October thru Nov will also be released earlier than last year, which was July 23....

HOPE HOPE HOPE!!!

:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter