October 2015 Discount Code Watch

Planning on going Columbus day week, so I am probably out of luck. We were thinking about an off site villa anyway, but for the right discounts I would consider on property!

I had already booked a package and then later received a pin code I could apply for a room discount, and we'll be there over Columbus Day too, so don't give up hope!

Question: if a specific room type is all sold out, will disney not offer a late fall Room only discount for that room type? Or will they still offer a few, but you have to call to get it?

There has to be availability for the room type for them to offer the discount. When you "apply" a discount, you are really booking a "new" room with that discount. So, if the room is not available to begin with, you will not be able to book that room at a discount. For example, if you have a "standard" view room and that category is sold out, you will not be able to apply a discount to it. You would need to upgrade to the room category that is available. HTH!

May have already been mentioned but just in case it hasn't, more FD rooms have opened up for the Oct. 25-31 dates. I was able to change mines from standard to preferred.

Ok... this is a dumb question... where do you call to see if you have a code associated w/ your visa card/ name?

Ok... this is a dumb question... where do you call to see if you have a code associated w/ your visa card/ name?

I don't think there are UOC associated with your VISA card.....but Disney themself if they have you in the database could attach one to your name.
But supposingly when they do, they email you or snail mail you the UOC.
If you want to call and check, you call the regular reservation line and they should be able to look it up. I had no luck!

I got a code for this summer, but there is no way I would go this summer. We just had some 80 degree weather after a very brutal cold winter and my house was so warm I was ready to put the AC in. Thankfully the weather sifted into a nice breezy 70s and I can get a few more days without AC.

I searched and could not find a thread for this. Who else is watching for discounts for October?
Having been speaking with Disney about Florida resident discount for Oct 26 thru the 30th. As of yet still have not come out with anything. I am hoping something comes along otherwise it will cost me a fortune to stay at The Grand Floridian. I have always gotten the fall discounts by now. If no discounts then I will change my reservation to Port Orleans Riverside (the mansion side) . If you have a Disney visa that chase bank has you also get a discount. Plus your first use of the card, they take $100.00 off. But you have to use it only for Disney to get the discounts. Enjoy your trip

Having been speaking with Disney about Florida resident discount for Oct 26 thru the 30th. As of yet still have not come out with anything. I am hoping something comes along otherwise it will cost me a fortune to stay at The Grand Floridian. I have always gotten the fall discounts by now. If no discounts then I will change my reservation to Port Orleans Riverside (the mansion side) . If you have a Disney visa that chase bank has you also get a discount. Plus your first use of the card, they take $100.00 off. But you have to use it only for Disney to get the discounts. Enjoy your trip
To my knowledge the Disney Visa discount hasn't come out yet either.
I just got a flyer from them (got me all excited cause I thought it was a UOC at first) and the discounts are still summer ones.

I've asked for the mansion side of POR. Your week is the same as the beginning of my vacation week.

We are still waiting too for free dining or room discount for mid-October we've called a few times this past week

My code included room only for pretty much all of October and November, but free dining was blacked out mid-October.

My code included room only for pretty much all of October and November, but free dining was blacked out mid-October.

sorry if you already said this...did you get your offer in the "snail mail" or email? Hoping for the discount for our trip in mid-October.

Today's snail mail had my UOC!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!
I was able to stay at POR for $436 off Rack rate!
We had the option to move to another moderate for FD but we really want POR. The FD offer was the same as the GP offer.

Today's snail mail had my UOC!!!!! I'm soooooooooo excited!!!!
I was able to stay at POR for $436 off Rack rate!
We had the option to move to another moderate for FD but we really want POR. The FD offer was the same as the GP offer.

ooo...I've still got all my fingers and toes crossed!! Did you have an existing reservation before you received your UOC?

wish I could get a discount code :sad:. I have tried ordering vacation CDs leaving vacations in my cart waaaaaaaa!

wish I could get a discount code :sad:. I have tried ordering vacation CDs leaving vacations in my cart waaaaaaaa!

Have you tried signing up for all their emailings? That's what I did. They email me everything, and that includes codes. (I think that's how it works).

I've signed up for all mailings, ordered countless CD's, shopped for numerous vacations on the website, have a log in on all the sites, have the Dinsey Visa...all to no avail...double waaaaa!

LOL

Yep, I've done all of those things also and have never ever received a pin or UOC of any kind.....Triple waaaaaa :sad: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter