*o* August Check-In Thread *o*

August 2-7, probably in the parks on the 3rd, 4th, and either 6th or 7th. I am wanting to skip going on Monday, but that would be a full day versus 1/2 day on 7th. Staying at Grand Legacy. DD tour guide on days off from parks.

August 2-7, probably in the parks on the 3rd, 4th, and either 6th or 7th. I am wanting to skip going on Monday, but that would be a full day versus 1/2 day on 7th. Staying at Grand Legacy. DD tour guide on days off from parks.

You must be getting so excited you are so close!! Mondays seem to be insane lately... might be good to skip that day.

August is almost here!! :cool1:
A friendly suggestion to those of you heading to DL soon; while there, or on your return, check in with us here on the August thread. Let us know all the good, and the (hopefully few) bad things that you ran into. Food, rides, lines, security check, hotel, transportation, etc.
While we aren't in need of full trip reports, it can be helpful and exciting to hear from those who just went.
Good luck and safe travels to those heading to the Happiest Place on Earth!! :goodvibes

August is almost here!! :cool1:
A friendly suggestion to those of you heading to DL soon; while there, or on your return, check in with us here on the August thread. Let us know all the good, and the (hopefully few) bad things that you ran into. Food, rides, lines, security check, hotel, transportation, etc.
While we aren't in need of full trip reports, it can be helpful and exciting to hear from those who just went.
Good luck and safe travels to those heading to the Happiest Place on Earth!! :goodvibes

So excited!
We just passed into under 1 week mark.
We will try to give some information to the thread.

Woot I'm on my way 8-1!

I'll see if I cant get a nice report up upon my return on the 3rd.
Can we upload pictures directly on this board?

Woot I'm on my way 8-1!

I'll see if I cant get a nice report up upon my return on the 3rd.
Can we upload pictures directly on this board?
Have a fantastic trip!! :goodvibes
I'm afraid I've never posted pictures, maybe someone else can answer?

Hi! I am now part of the August crew! I was supposed to go in July but I have cancer and was unexpectedly hospitalized and we were supposed to celebrate my last chemo and instead I’ll be getting chemo the day after we return, myblast one! Super excited. Surprise trip for my DD 5 and 8 a reward for them being so amazing while mommy is sick. Their Gidmother is coming to help me. All of our dining resos were ruined because of the last minute change.
We are staying at the Grand. Lost our cabana for the pool day as well because they are now full. We switched Cabana to DlH! I hope to make memories that will last my kids lifetime.

We live about an hour away should we tell them at the house or just drive up to the park?

Hi! I am now part of the August crew! I was supposed to go in July but I have cancer and was unexpectedly hospitalized and we were supposed to celebrate my last chemo and instead I’ll be getting chemo the day after we return, myblast one! Super excited. Surprise trip for my DD 5 and 8 a reward for them being so amazing while mommy is sick. Their Gidmother is coming to help me. All of our dining resos were ruined because of the last minute change.
We are staying at the Grand. Lost our cabana for the pool day as well because they are now full. We switched Cabana to DlH! I hope to make memories that will last my kids lifetime.

We live about an hour away should we tell them at the house or just drive up to the park?
First off, congrats on your last chemo soon!!! That is a huge deal!! :hug:
Which dates will you be there?
And I vote for telling them in the car, along with gift bags full of Disney $ store goodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter