*o* August Check-In Thread *o*

I'm pretty sure we'll be there the 5th, but not sure on any other days. August is usually a month we only go once due to the heat and the locals getting one last hurrah before school starts, plus my parents should finally be able to move back into their house after a fire took down half of it last year so we'll be helping them get everything back in.

Still kind of feels surreal that we're going so soon.

Don't think I said it in the thread. We're actually doing a cruise from Long Beach down to Ensenada and then going from the Long Beach port over to the GCH when we disembark.

We were thinking of taking a Lyft over - anyone know of another way to get from the port over to DL?

Hey everyone - can I join? I am ridiculously excited about our trip - we'll be in the parks August 23 - 27th, staying at DLH. I'm a cast member here in London England but I haven't been to Anaheim for about 20 years. It's just going to be me and my 9 year old DD. Can't wait!

Hey everyone - can I join? I am ridiculously excited about our trip - we'll be in the parks August 23 - 27th, staying at DLH. I'm a cast member here in London England but I haven't been to Anaheim for about 20 years. It's just going to be me and my 9 year old DD. Can't wait!
We will be there the same time.... Have a great trip!! I am not so patiently waiting to get on that plane and be in my happy place!!!

Yay! I am a cast member too! :yay: In Oregon though, so it is a little easier to fly down. I hope you have a magical trip! 20 years is too long to be away. Do you have anything special planned?!

Yay! I am a cast member too! :yay: In Oregon though, so it is a little easier to fly down. I hope you have a magical trip! 20 years is too long to be away. Do you have anything special planned?!
Hello fellow Oregonian! :wave:

I think the whole thing is going to be pretty special lol. We’re doing the dining specials for both F! & PtN Which will be great. We went to DLP about 3 yrs ago but my girl was so little & didn’t want to do rides - she’s feeling much braver this time so really looking forward to a different trip.

PS - I love Oregon! Used to live in Vancouver BC & we regularly drove down!

I booked our Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour today.... so excited to do this.. I have thought about it each trip but then changed my mind because I didn't want to spend the extra money... But I figured It can be my Birthday Present to myself haha... 29 days today and we fly out!!!

I booked our Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour today.... so excited to do this.. I have thought about it each trip but then changed my mind because I didn't want to spend the extra money... But I figured It can be my Birthday Present to myself haha... 29 days today and we fly out!!!

Have an amazing birthday! :bday:

I just got done decorating my son's stroller for our trip. He loves it!

I have never posted pictures before, not sure if this is going to work...

dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public

Happy Birthday!!!

How much is that tour? I can't find the current price.

TIA

A friend and I did this tour for our birthdays two years ago. It was an amazing present to ourselves! Have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter