Not sure what to think about MK and HS hours now that they've announced such a limited number of EMM dates. I'm going to be optimistic and hope it means more 8 am opens or EMHs!

Just changed our GG time to 8:55. Hoping to find one a little earlier but figured my husband could hop out of our breakfast quickly and go ride Soarin at 9 if we can’t find an earlier time! For a PPO ADR, is there a certain line/area for early entrance into the park? We’ve only ever done PPO meals at MK so I wasn’t sure where we need to go at EPCOT. Thanks!!

I am going to try to watch the Live Stream of EF tonight. (that's tonight, right?). My kids don't love fireworks so i'm curious if it will be a heavy fireworks show.

Just changed our GG time to 8:55. Hoping to find one a little earlier but figured my husband could hop out of our breakfast quickly and go ride Soarin at 9 if we can’t find an earlier time! For a PPO ADR, is there a certain line/area for early entrance into the park? We’ve only ever done PPO meals at MK so I wasn’t sure where we need to go at EPCOT. Thanks!!

When we did that in January I want to say the PPO ADR line was to the left of the mob at the main entrance. It was pretty clearly labeled with a sign.

I just modified all of our AK FPs for the afternoon and am kind of excited about it. Lately, all me and my husband can talk about when discussing our trip is how badly we want to take things at a slower pace and not come back so exhausted. It's so hard to do! Now that we have the entire morning off, we can sleep in and I'm thinking this would be a good day to ride the monorail around and see all the Christmas decorations.

I just modified all of our AK FPs for the afternoon and am kind of excited about it. Lately, all me and my husband can talk about when discussing our trip is how badly we want to take things at a slower pace and not come back so exhausted. It's so hard to do! Now that we have the entire morning off, we can sleep in and I'm thinking this would be a good day to ride the monorail around and see all the Christmas decorations.

That’s always how my husband and I did it before we had a little one! We’d sleep in and then go to the parks around like 1:00 and go until close. I wish they’d had the mid day ticket back then!! Haha It was so nice to enjoy the pools and resort hop or just sleep in ! I’m a teacher so I get up at 5am every day and hated feeling like I needed to on vacation as well!

That’s always how my husband and I did it before we had a little one! We’d sleep in and then go to the parks around like 1:00 and go until close. I wish they’d had the mid day ticket back then!! Haha It was so nice to enjoy the pools and resort hop or just sleep in ! I’m a teacher so I get up at 5am every day and hated feeling like I needed to on vacation as well!

We have two littles and they honestly hold up better than us on long park days because of stroller naps!

We have two littles and they honestly hold up better than us on long park days because of stroller naps!
That’s what we’ll have to see! His first trip was at 7 months and he would not nap in the stroller. His second trip was at 16 months and he was still taking 2 naps but was transitioning, so the morning nap was short and he did that in the stroller and then we did the afternoon nap in the room. The problem was, he was so tired by then that he’d nap until like 4:00 and he does best if he’s in bed no later than like 7:45-8:00 so then we were like there’s not really time to go back to a park just to turn around and come right back. This time will be his first trip with one long mid day nap so we’re debating on trying it in the stroller. If he doesn’t nap well it’s crank city! Ha!

So I got an email today from TP that the crowd levels for my Nov dates have went down (pretty much across the board-all parks all dates). I was super excited at first bc I thought the email was to notify change in park hours but of course not! I don’t put a ton of stock in crowd calendars (would a 4 vs 5 even matter anyways?!) but I guess this is good news. Just curious if anyone else got an email about their dates and any idea what prompted change in crowds?

So I got an email today from TP that the crowd levels for my Nov dates have went down (pretty much across the board-all parks all dates). I was super excited at first bc I thought the email was to notify change in park hours but of course not! I don’t put a ton of stock in crowd calendars (would a 4 vs 5 even matter anyways?!) but I guess this is good news. Just curious if anyone else got an email about their dates and any idea what prompted change in crowds?
what are your dates? i don't have TP, but i have experienced a wild swing of predicted CL and actual CL. we only have gone jersey week for the past three years. we hit 10 level crowds at MK in 2016 but last jersey week in 2018 apparently it was much lower. seemed the same level of crowds to me!

They change crowd predictions for every trip I have ever taken. I don't pay attention to it.

Yep, my week (Nov 17th) went down as well. I plan my days how I see fit for our plans/resorts we are at, not based on CL calendars.
I do appreciate a "predicted" CL going down, but it doesn't matter to me either way, plans are made regardless. :) I will add tho, my days picked, line up with lower CL predictions, lol.

So I watched a bit of EF, muted. Unmuted briefly just in time to hear Walt :( got emotional and stopped watching so I can experience it when we go.
I have read plenty of opinions, which I wish I wouldn't have. Ah well, we will see for ourselves if we like it, something new, so it'll be fun either way. :)

what are your dates? i don't have TP, but i have experienced a wild swing of predicted CL and actual CL. we only have gone jersey week for the past three years. we hit 10 level crowds at MK in 2016 but last jersey week in 2018 apparently it was much lower. seemed the same level of crowds to me!
We are going Nov 6-9.

My crowd levels went down but usually by like 1 point which doesn't matter. Happy they predicted a few points lower for HS, since that actually helped my plan.

I got this too - every day of my trip Nov 2-6 the overall crowd level went down. Only by either 1 or 2 points though. Every park decreased every day as well, except for Epcot on 11/2, which went from a 6 to a 7, lol.

I don't really put much stock in crowd calendars, I have the TP subscription for the Lines app, but hey, it's better to see the numbers going down than up!

Getting the TP crowd prediction email prompted me to come here to post a question. I also don’t put much reliance in them and like a PP said, the difference between a 4 and a 5 could you even tell? I do look at them though and wanted to ask an opinion of anyone else going the week of Nov 17! Which days are you doing which parks?

We originally planned to do EPCOT on Wed 11/20 and DHS on Thursday 11/21. We have ADRs planned accordingly and chose it that way to avoid EPCOT on Thurs which in morning EMH. However, the TP email suddenly has DHS as a level 2 on Wed (which was the planned Epcot day) and the rest of the week it’s a 4 or higher. So since that’s not super reliable & not a huge difference, should we just keep it the way it is? I don’t know that we could change all of our ADRs? And fast passes! Ugh, I’m talking myself out of it, haha!

Devils advocate, though, we have a little one who wakes up before 6:00am daily, so going to EPCOT on the morning EMH day would give us more park time before his nap, but how much more crowded would it be on an EMH vs non EMH day? I just don’t know if that extra hour of time is worth trying to change all our ADRs and Fastpasses? Someone please tell me if it is!

Getting the TP crowd prediction email prompted me to come here to post a question. I also don’t put much reliance in them and like a PP said, the difference between a 4 and a 5 could you even tell? I do look at them though and wanted to ask an opinion of anyone else going the week of Nov 17! Which days are you doing which parks?

We originally planned to do EPCOT on Wed 11/20 and DHS on Thursday 11/21. We have ADRs planned accordingly and chose it that way to avoid EPCOT on Thurs which in morning EMH. However, the TP email suddenly has DHS as a level 2 on Wed (which was the planned Epcot day) and the rest of the week it’s a 4 or higher. So since that’s not super reliable & not a huge difference, should we just keep it the way it is? I don’t know that we could change all of our ADRs? And fast passes! Ugh, I’m talking myself out of it, haha!

Devils advocate, though, we have a little one who wakes up before 6:00am daily, so going to EPCOT on the morning EMH day would give us more park time before his nap, but how much more crowded would it be on an EMH vs non EMH day? I just don’t know if that extra hour of time is worth trying to change all our ADRs and Fastpasses? Someone please tell me if it is!

I definitely don't put enough stock in the crowd calendars that I would rearrange an entire trip. I think as long as you have your pre-booked FP's and know how to work the refresh and modify strategy that is the most helpful thing. I don't think I've ever done a rope drop in my life, and def not an AM EMH and I've still always gotten on all the rides I want.

I got one too surprised with Thanksgiving week but not complaining lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter