GG is the only PPO that's always worth it, IMO. Epcot never changes hours unexpectedly and you will ride Soarin before the park opens. We even rode twice last time we did it. Depends on when the CMs get the all clear for take off. :)
good to hear that...…..for reasons I couldn't change, I've never tried this. I'm excited about it!! Going during a busy time, I feel these PPOs will help!!
Question....what's the chances of doing Soarin & then heading to Test Track? If the CM gets a decent all clear...instead of 2 Soarins, I would rather book it over to TTrack

good to hear that...…..for reasons I couldn't change, I've never tried this. I'm excited about it!! Going during a busy time, I feel these PPOs will help!!
Question....what's the chances of doing Soarin & then heading to Test Track? If the CM gets a decent all clear...instead of 2 Soarins, I would rather book it over to TTrack

We've never attempted to do another tier 1 right after, so I honestly cannot answer. I feel like the line would be pretty long, though.

We've never attempted to do another tier 1 right after, so I honestly cannot answer. I feel like the line would be pretty long, though.
I figured that might be since I never see anyone saying it on the boards.
Thanks for replying...…...I can't stop planning & changing things up...lol

I have GG PPO coming from BWI. Curious with the Skyliner opening what IG RD will be like now. Hopefully we can get to our ADR in good timing.
I had to squeeze Epcot in for 4 days, so we can grab our free coasters. Hopefully they don't run out, since our 4th day is the last day of the offer. :)
Now that it looks like DHS may have extended hours starting the Friday b4 Thanksgiving, I may do some tweaking. Wish they'd just post the hours...

I was able to get mostly what I wanted. but, tweaking the times seems to be harder this time around...we're going the Friday-Wed before Thanksgiving so, I expected some of this.
I have BOG PPO, also to try to ride 7DMT & jump over to PPan. One time I did this, we are able to ride 7DMT twice....was about to get a 3rd ride in when we saw the crowd coming and decided to jump over to PPan. Fingers crossed it works this nice again!!!
I've booked GG PPO this time in hopes to get on Soaring since I had to grab a Frozen FP. Never done this PPO before....we'll see how this works out.

We have been doing the PPO Garden Grill breakfast for the last few years and it totally rocks! We are usually able to get on Soarin' twice before the crowds invade. (Added bonus--the food is good and the character interaction is amazing!!!)

We have been doing the PPO Garden Grill breakfast for the last few years and it totally rocks! We are usually able to get on Soarin' twice before the crowds invade. (Added bonus--the food is good and the character interaction is amazing!!!)
Glad to hear....Can't Wait!!!
we've done dinner there but, I am totally excited about breakfast there!!

Haven’t planned a trip in a while and finding FP+ changes are really interfering with a good flow especially with trying my best to not have to cross the park. My knees aren’t as willing as they used to be.

FoP for AK EMH - are the lines for standby still up to 2 hour waits first thing isn’t the morning ? I’d like to see the land and ride FoP without an unsure time sacrifice. (Also, is Navi really basically IASW? A friend told me this and to not feel bad abut skipping it. Have a FP for it at a terrible time.)

Any advice would be helpful. Regularly checking for alternate FP’s but I have a job and personal life (being lighthearted, not nasty)! Travelling with DSis and normally these trips are fairly easy going and I haven’t had to overplan like I feel is necessary this time.

FoP for AK EMH - are the lines for standby still up to 2 hour waits first thing isn’t the morning ? I’d like to see the land and ride FoP without an unsure time sacrifice. (Also, is Navi really basically IASW? A friend told me this and to not feel bad abut skipping it. Have a FP for it at a terrible time.)
I haven’t seen Avatar but I didn’t care for Navi. It was a one and done for me. The lights were pretty and the animatronic was impressive, but I personally don’t think it’s worth arranging a day around to see it, or walking back to the area to see. I would maybe wait 15 minutes for it.

Thanks to TP reservation finder, I now have an Oga's Cantina reservation for our trip!! I missed when they were released originally for booking so I had mostly given up hope!

We went to Oga’s cantina during our September trip. It is worth it to go in for the atmosphere, but be careful on what you order. The drink I ordered ended up being $45.00 didn’t realize I couldn’t order it without the “souvenir mug”. For the 5 of us our bill came out to $249.00. Also they do not take any discounts yet. (No TIW, AP, etc). Enjoy. For me it was a one and done. :-)

Haven’t planned a trip in a while and finding FP+ changes are really interfering with a good flow especially with trying my best to not have to cross the park. My knees aren’t as willing as they used to be.

Any advice would be helpful. Regularly checking for alternate FP’s but I have a job and personal life (being lighthearted, not nasty)! Travelling with DSis and normally these trips are fairly easy going and I haven’t had to overplan like I feel is necessary this time.

In September while we were there we did a FP first for FoP and when we got off noticed the Standby was noted at 60 minutes. The actual wait time in standby (as we went again in standby) was 48 minutes.

In September while we were there we did a FP first for FoP and when we got off noticed the Standby was noted at 60 minutes. The actual wait time in standby (as we went again in standby) was 48 minutes.

Interesting, I couldn’t get a FP for FoP but would do it first thing if the wait was reasonable enough. I’ll have to do a little research if we arrived at rope drop and did standby as early as possible how bad the wait might be. I’d so much rather go there and be done with it as it’s unlikely I would make the effort to go back later in the day. I would also then switch our Navi FP for late morning to something else and take a chance with standby. Problem is our EE FP is for 10-11 but with an 8 am early hour that day I think we’re quite safe,

If not, I would skip it all together and not bother finally watching the movie.

We went to Oga’s cantina during our September trip. It is worth it to go in for the atmosphere, but be careful on what you order. The drink I ordered ended up being $45.00 didn’t realize I couldn’t order it without the “souvenir mug”. For the 5 of us our bill came out to $249.00. Also they do not take any discounts yet. (No TIW, AP, etc). Enjoy. For me it was a one and done. :-)
Oh no sounds like a drink I ordered at PH cost 50.00 included the glass :headache:
I was so mad our server neglected to tell us.

Was so hoping for Tuesday 19th, guess this makes DAH look more enticing on the 18th.
Now stalking to see what the early Skyliner opening for 11/22 means- EMM or EMH. I would have to give up our GG PPO. Ugh, Disney...

Neat! The MK EMM fits perfectly in our plans. We already have a MK day that day, so me and my daughter will go a little earlier for breakfast! We did this in 2016 and it was a really fun mother/daughter morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter